It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can an atheist explain the existence of "Israel" and "Jerusalem" without using "religous text?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21

Originally posted by Israylite4ever

I AM MAKING THEM AWARE OF A CONTRADICTION IN RELIGION...THAT IS WHY THEY POST IN THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE ISN'T IT?

Yes, but your purpose is very vague. We've answered your question without reference to religion. That is what you called for - that is what you got!

Sadly, we don't agree to calls for "awareness on the belief of certain members" as the reason people post in this forum in general is to "DENY IGNORANCE".

THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WILL UNDERSTAND. MY MESSAGE WILL BE OUT HERE REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU PERCEIVE IT TO BE. IF YOU BELIEVE I HAVE EVIL INTENTIONS SO BE IT. I WILL NOT STOP THIS THREAD EVER.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You use the term "Zionist" which "ZION" is the root of. "ZION" only exists because of religious texts. You need to explain who and where these people come from? You believe in the God? Than You can tell Me why Gog and Magog and Ashkenaz inhabit Jerusalem when they aren't supposed to? That means every so-called "jew" in the fake "UN" created Isreal. Do You know the term "Ashkenazi Jew" is a complete 100% OXYMORON? You cannot be "antisemetic" to an ASKENAZI JEW because they are NOT SEMETIC IN THE FIRST PLACE. If people studied religous text they would see the conspiracy for what it is. But since people choose to ignore the "contradictions" of scripture and reality that counts: THE CONTRADICTION OF THE FAKE UN CREATED ISREAL. People are suffering. This world is A-D-D and too smart for their own good.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
1.THE TEXTS AREN'T FICTION
2.THE TEXTS ARE BEING USED TO PERPETRATE A LIE AND MAKE FICTION A REALITY
3.PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING TREMENDOUSLY AND ATHEISTS WOULD BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATES TO POINT OUT THESE CONTRADICTIONS THAT ARE CAUSING PAIN AND SUFFERING IN WRONGFULLY OCCUPIED JERUSALEM.
4. IF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM A LIE, IS IT FAIR THAT THEY SUFFER INDEFINITELY BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIE? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Israylite4ever

haha now you're repeating posts as if you're a bible basher shouting in the street.

Now i've seen it all. Has ATS really come to this? Is this what denying ignorance is all about?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So the texts aren't fiction.... yet the texts are making fiction a reality?

How can they make fiction a reality if they aren't fiction? How do you not see this?
edit on 3-4-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

haha now you're repeating posts as if you're a bible basher shouting in the street.

Now i've seen it all. Has ATS really come to this? Is this what denying ignorance is all about?

I knew your INTENTIONS the second I caught your SARCASM in the first sentence of your first post in this thread. You have already been dealt with. SHALOM

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So the texts aren't fiction.... yet the texts are making fiction a reality?

How can they make fiction a reality if they aren't fiction? How do you not see this?
edit on 3-4-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

THE TEXTS ARE BEING USED TO PERPETRATE A LIE AND MAKE FICTION A REALITYTHE TEXTS ARE BEING USED

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You use the term "Zionist" which "ZION" is the root of. "ZION" only exists because of religious texts. You need to explain who and where these people come from? You believe in the God? Than You can tell Me why Gog and Magog and Ashkenaz inhabit Jerusalem when they aren't supposed to? That means every so-called "jew" in the fake "UN" created Isreal. Do You know the term "Ashkenazi Jew" is a complete 100% OXYMORON? You cannot be "antisemetic" to an ASKENAZI JEW because they are NOT SEMETIC IN THE FIRST PLACE. If people studied religous text they would see the conspiracy for what it is. But since people choose to ignore the "contradictions" of scripture and reality that counts: THE CONTRADICTION OF THE FAKE UN CREATED ISREAL. People are suffering. This world is A-D-D and too smart for their own good.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I knew your INTENTIONS the second I caught your SARCASM in the first sentence of your first post in this thread. You have already been dealt with. SHALOM

what... this?

Well anyone can write "religious texts". Their following is based on how efficiently the cult has indoctrinated hundreds of generations of minds.

It's true...

Shalom? Peace? Yeah, because capitals, repetition and ignoring real answers is really peace. hahaha

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, I know difference between ashkenaz and chazar and karaim. I know all of the things you wrote.
Where do you want to go with that? Of course people dont study religious texts, 99% of christians I met never read entire Bible.
I used word "zionism" in modern sence.

If I would be picky though, Jews themselves accept role of Ashkenazi in their ethnogenesis.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

3.PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING TREMENDOUSLY AND ATHEISTS WOULD BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATES TO POINT OUT THESE CONTRADICTIONS THAT ARE CAUSING PAIN AND SUFFERING IN WRONGFULLY OCCUPIED JERUSALEM.
4. IF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM A LIE, IS IT FAIR THAT THEY SUFFER INDEFINITELY BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIE? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I WILL NOT STOP THIS THREAD EVER.

No, but the Mods will in 3...2...1....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

Yes, I know difference between ashkenaz and chazar and karaim. I know all of the things you wrote.
Where do you want to go with that? Of course people dont study religious texts, 99% of christians I met never read entire Bible.
I used word "zionism" in modern sence.

If I would be picky though, Jews themselves accept role of Ashkenazi in their ethnogenesis.

THEIR "ETHNOGENESIS" SAYS ASHKENAZI ARE FROM JAPHETH AND NOT SHEM. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT SEMETIC AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE ATHEISTS. CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY MORE BRAINWASHED THAN THEY ARE. I NEED THE CRITICAL THINKERS WHO SPOT CONTRADICTION AND I NEED THEM TO BECOME AWARE OF THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS CREATED "ISREAL" WHICH IS CAUSING SUFFERING OVER A LIE. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A LIE.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Israylite4ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When You do find an explanation, hopefully You can all join together and help stop the turmoil going on in the Middle East because of a religious lie.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

When You do find an explanation, hopefully You can all join together and help stop the turmoil going on in the Middle East because of a religious lie.

IF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM A LIE, IS IT FAIR THAT THEY SUFFER INDEFINITELY BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIE? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What's wrong with the historical context as a tribe and a country?Yhats well documented

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

IF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM A LIE, IS IT FAIR THAT THEY SUFFER INDEFINITELY BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIE? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
What's wrong with the historical context as a tribe and a country?Yhats well documented

Hopefully the ATHEISTS get my message and spot the CONTRADICTIONS in the "historical context as a tribe and a country thats well documented" which was used to create the FAKE UNITED NATIONS MADE 'isreal'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join