It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

That's hilarious and a great post

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I really don't know what you want me to get out of that.. other than you are upset because it isn't socially acceptable for you to be a racist.. which is just kinda sad really.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
What's the ratio of black people in the last 20 years being dragged behind a pickup by White idiots to White people being brutalized by blacks thugs?

Does it matter? Once on either side is once too much

We need to be spending our time asking ourselves what can be done to stop this not whos got it worse

ffs people
edit on 31-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

I really don't know what you want me to get out of that.. other than you are upset because it isn't socially acceptable for you to be a racist.. which is just kinda sad really.

HURRAY I'm a racist. Don't really care what stigma you chose to label me with....it sucks to your kind that many are finally waking up, your white guilt tactic doesn't work any longer. The entire concept of that post is when one starts to play the game, don't go playing the race card. I really want to see some of you liberals live in the hood, see what it really is like.

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by Homedawg
What's the ratio of black people in the last 20 years being dragged behind a pickup by White idiots to White people being brutalized by blacks thugs?

Does it matter? Once on either side once too much

We need to be spending our time asking ourselves what can be done to stop this not whos got it worse

ffs people

Nothing really, I have found in my life that people just hate people. Get any group of people together, eventually someone is going to start hating. I think some of you don't get out much.....(not specific to paganini)

edit on 31-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I didn't label you as anything. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Chalupas

What you are seeing is the Law of the Jungle -- the hooting and howling, the beating and robbing, make it quiet clear that those people are not civilized.

so some guy got a beating and suddenly your referring to colored people as savages
ignorance: check :shk:

maybe you should read a good history book description of the kind of genteel and civilized conduct that went on
during lynchings, preferably one with pictures.

civilization is merely a invention of the greeks in the west and the chinese in the east to justify their cannibalistic depredations on other cultures.

First of all, I think I have read a good number of history books. Thank you, though. What a load of nonsense, to compare the ignorance of the past and the ignorance of the present. This is what black people do; they play the victim card, spout about past lynchings and American slavery, and continue to act like they are special, and continue to act like they can get away with hate crimes. Get with the program; it is the 21st century, so start acting like it. It doesn't help your case when there are black gangs, rap music, wannabe gang bangers, and a massive black on black/white crime. They are the infested boil that needs to be popped. Don't get me wrong; not all blacks are bad. However, acting like you are special, acting like thugs, calling yourselves "African", is going to keep "racism" alive. Blacks like Sharpton should be ashamed that they are encouraging it, the mob rule, that is.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

We are all in trouble judging by this video makeing my "blood" boil out of controll "tribal" straw hut stuff at its best savages........ON THAT VIDEO ..LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS. keep your family safe

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Just want to correct one point you made.

The only thing that all black people have in common is that they are all black.

The moment you say anything else, you are making a racist stereotype.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

OH NO. WHATEVER WILL HE DO. He made a racial stereotype....but while it may not be true for a majority of blacks, there is a significant portion that are EXACTLY like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
WOW! What a thread!!!! First off.... WHY? Why create threads like this. The more you stir # the worse it's gonna stink. Just sayin OP. I understand you may feel the need to take up for the white race but it's just fueling fire.

Here in TN....where I live....it was only 20 years ago when "black" people started moving into my neighborhood. That was not long ago. I was bused 15 miles to downtown Nashville to go to middle school (29 years ago)....projects right behind me. I knew what a transvestite looked like in the 5th grade because one lived in back of the bleachers we used to sit at outside.

Where my Grandmother lived was two black families down the road. One to the right and one to the left of us. Rode the bus together...played together. It was the country.... laid back and everyone got along. Everyone helped one another. Sure my Grandparents would say the N word but.....so did the african american neighbors. I didn't think anything of it until one day I was on the bus and this boy kept messing with me so I took my bandanna off and hit him with it, then my cousin called him the n word. She got in trouble, had to do write offs with the definition. My grandmother laughed and said she will learn....and my cousin and I learned it wasn't "good" to do it even though they did.
That confused me.

Anyway...my point is this...

Until we understand people are different in all forms.....

UNDERSTAND them as a human that's different...

Ask them questions

Establish a relationship with them

Then we will be able to accept them.

Once you understand something you can accept it.

Races are no longer sticking with their race. One day I hope there will be no "different color" or enough love in people to understand and accept.

Some African American friends of mine tell me my family "acts" black?? I wondered... and ask them what they mean by that...they say its because we are "so close".

Africa for the Africans
Mexico for the Mexicans
India for the Indians
China for the Chinese
White countries for everybody!

Is that okay?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

haha what a load of bull...

I hope you arent serious...

Irish and Germans are different. If i point out anything different am i being racist?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
U ARE allowed to be racist to a REDHEADED person but not a black PERSON WHY...............................................................................................................????????.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

haha what a load of bull...

I hope you arent serious...

Irish and Germans are different. If i point out anything different am i being racist?

This is the thing about racism. Racism and sheer stupidity often go hand in hand.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"THERE IS CURRENTLY NO LAW NEVER HAS BEEN" IS IT FAIR THAT ANYONE CAN ABUSE RACIALLY A RED HEADED PERSON ?????. CURRENTLY ONLY FOR THE ETHNIC MAJORITY ARE PROTECTED FROM RACIALLY NAME CALLING ETC ETC.DOES ANYONE AGREE ITS WRONG. BUT U DONT SEE REDHEADS MAKEING THE FUSS THAT BLACK PEOPLE DO.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
7 California boys arrested in attack on teen

Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site. The seven boys, ages 13 to 16, were arrested Wednesday for investigation of assault and committing a hate crime, Lt. Don Ford said.

www.katu.com...

Wonder what is going to happen when a group of whites retaliate?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

this video is a reality check for us all my friend in this video they are subhuman savages ...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Nothing really, I have found in my life that people just hate people. Get any group of people together, eventually someone is going to start hating. I think some of you don't get out much.....(not specific to paganini)

if you put a group of all white people together, they will find a difference in between them to pick sides over. division through and through. birds of a feather stick together...slightly inherent, no? race is just an easy way to pick sides...i look for much deeper flaws in others than just their skin color to justify my dislike of them...but given enough time, i can find a reason to hate almost anyone.

division is human nature...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Kali74

and I really want to know what outreach programs are going to do with this?

edit on 31-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

So I watched it. Yeah its pretty violent...I grew up in a similar area (Compton, Ca)...but I did notice one thing...not much mentioned by these thugs in the way of having a blatant hate for white people. Just thugs being thugs and I've met enough of them in all races and as I recall they did it for one reason...money. They wanted all the nice things they were not offered in life. I almost became that myself had it not been for the Army but I made different choices in life because my parents did not grow up being hated by an entire race. My parents did not grow up in a place where signs were posted saying they were not allowed in certain places. They did not grow up being called names and treated inhumanely. So they did not carry with them the burden of being hated for no real reasons. These people didn't have it as good as my parents did. Granted the hispanic community had their own hardships, we had distinct advantages of not having been inducted into American life as slaves. I do not have family members telling accounts like theirs and therefore do not look at white people with a jealous and disenfranchised point of view like black people have. It is because of our history of inhumanity that we live with futures filled with mistrust. We all have our stereotypes and we carry them not because we want them but because others have to bare the weight of the OTHER point of view, the victim and the perpetrator. I have the unfortunate position as a Mexican of being considered lazy and criminal, blacks are considered to be violent, and if any of these stereotypes are true, it is then, and only then, must the stereotype of whites be true too....and that is that white people are racist. Welcome to the club white folk, you too must be branded for if you believe the other stereotypes because they must be based in SOME truth, so too is YOUR prejudice!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anim.......wait not even animals attack each other for no reason. Human's are supposed to have a concience and know what is right and wrong. This is all about hate and stupidity.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's an animal instinct to fear the different and attack it......An this subspecies of human animal exists on a more base animal level

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join