It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition to stop homosexual sex positions taught in schools?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well I actually saw this as a popup on this website and the title was too ridiculous to believe it was real.
Then I read it and my mind was blown.

*snip*

1.There is no way on earth what they're talking about could possibly be real
2. This really just seems like the some kind of homophobic organization trying to further their cause.
3. Either way this makes me sick

EDIT: Just looked it up. The guy who wrote it is apparently real big in the "anti-gay" community, and in fact runs what the washington post says to be a hate group.
www.washingtonpost.com... html

This is one of the most pathetic moves to try and get people to turn on the homosexual community I have ever seen. Not only pathetic but he's obviously out of his mind if he believes that any rational person would actually believe this.
edit on 28-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 31-3-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: Op reposted article,i posted

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Same article I posted in my edit. But pathetic regardless. Why some people care so much about hating someone for being different I will never ever understand.

I don't care if a person is black, white, asian, arab, gay, or anything else. I can get along with anyone as long as they're not racist, homophobic, or anti-semetic.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The title of the petition will definitely attract hypocritically homophobic repressed homosexuals esp those with vivid imaginations/fantasies,

due to the graphic imagery that's uncalled for in the "outcry".

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I want to type something funny but it just doesn't come out right in text. (without my voice inflection and body language it could be considered bannable, so I am not going there)

Anyway, I think that parents should be the people teaching about sex. I still have a few years left before that day, but I still would rather it be me then some stranger.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Same article I posted in my edit. But pathetic regardless. Why some people care so much about hating someone for being different I will never ever understand.

I don't care if a person is black, white, asian, arab, gay, or anything else. I can get along with anyone as long as they're not racist, homophobic, or anti-semetic.

I will delete my post,although I had it up first...........

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
How much more hypocritical can these people be? Viewing the "About Us" section of their website, they proclaim that in recent years their efforts have focused on supporting: Equality under the law, regardless of sexual orientation.

Two lines down they state "Public Advocate offers strong and vocal opposition to: Same sex marriage and the furtherance of so-called "Gay Rights."

How the hell can they claim to support equality while opposing gay rights? These nutcases never cease to amaze me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I signed
, thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ah, yes:

Please join me by taking a public stand AGAINST this outright assault on our nation's youth by signing the Protect our Children's Innocence Petition below!

For the Family,
[signature of nutcase]

Well, that oughta get 'em riled up in all those middle states!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Tried to sign as Opi Resivdick, but apparently you have to donate. Really? Really? This dude is full of himself and his high and mighty attitude needs to be stuffed down his throat.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Glad you signed, the fact that you did AND give yourself a thumbs up proves that your signature is not a true reflection of who you really are! Way to go!

S&F for this thread OP! Thanks!
edit on 29/3/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think he's just trying to pad the walls of his closet...

If you know what I mean.

join