It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

PROVE IT SO?

OTHERWISE JUST SPECULATION.....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by denver22
damn heavy feather then...

Bloc i am all for saying the powers that be were @!se holes etc but why fake the moon landings, it does not make sense to me

Because the conspiracy could be that there is NO moon, no sun. No space. No universe. By faking a moon landing, you lead the public to believe there IS a moon, and space beyond.
Unfortunately i think theres something or someone that wants humanity to feel really small and very helpless,with nowhere else for us to go and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved in helping it to keep us feeling and thinking those ways...

someone or something that wants humanity to feel small and helpless? like so helpless and useless that they are unable to travel to the moon? so helpless and useless that they are permanently confined to this planet because of the supposed freezing temperature and extremely deadly unpenetrable van allen belt?

are you suggesting that you are in fact the one trying to bring humanity back down?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

the metal hammer may have been a thin plastic hammer and then either way,they both would have fallen at the same rate and hit the ground at the same time.

Forget about the Moon for a moment. Why would you say this? Why would a thin plastic hammer fall at a different rate than a metal hammer ON EARTH?
First of all,we dont really know what kind of material their hammer was made out of and we dont even know if they were using a real birds feather...

If the hammer was metal and the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft,they would have fallen at the same rate...

If the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft and the hammer was made of plastic,they both still would have fallen at the same rate...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

PROVE IT SO?

Can you prove that we went to the moon?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
BLOC listen At the end of the last Apollo 15 moon walk, Commander David Scott (pictured above) performed a live demonstration for the television cameras. He held out a geologic hammer and a feather and dropped them at the same time. Because they were essentially in a vacuum, there was no air resistance and the feather fell at the same rate as the hammer, as Galileo had concluded hundreds of years before - all objects released together fall at the same rate regardless of mass. Mission Controller Joe Allen described the demonstration in the "Apollo 15 Preliminary Science Report":

During the final minutes of the third extravehicular activity, a short demonstration experiment was conducted. A heavy object (a 1.32-kg aluminum geological hammer) and a light object (a 0.03-kg falcon feather) were released simultaneously from approximately the same height (approximately 1.6 m) and were allowed to fall to the surface. Within the accuracy of the simultaneous release, the objects were observed to undergo the same acceleration and strike the lunar surface simultaneously, which was a result predicted by well-established theory...which was proven correct...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like some of your ideas blocula, that's why I read your threads and share my thoughts. But this I have to disagree with. Saying that something is possible does not mean you should also say "I believe this is true." Every post I've ever made in one of your threads was never certain about anything. Sometimes I say things and don't clarify what I say and it might seem that way, but I never truly intend for it to come across that way. You should believe things are true not when they're merely possible but when they have a string of supporting evidence trailing behind and a consensus built over time by experts and non-experts alike. I really think that it's more likely our space program has performed many or all of the activities it claims to than it's our space program is a grand deception, but more then that, I think there's more evidence for our going into space and even landing on the moon than there is to argue otherwise.

But I'm glad that some people think like you. Nature doesn't always make reasonable rationale people - most of us aren't rationale. Moreover, it sometimes makes people that think differently just to think differently. Nature is conservative. It always wants to leave room for that slim possibility our smartest minds are wrong. In this way, it can self-correct when its most trusted code fails to be accurate.
edit on 11-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

PROVE IT SO?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

PROVE IT SO?

retroreflectors yo

also this:
www.sciencenewsline.com...

but you wont believe them anyway so why ask?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

the metal hammer may have been a thin plastic hammer and then either way,they both would have fallen at the same rate and hit the ground at the same time.

Forget about the Moon for a moment. Why would you say this? Why would a thin plastic hammer fall at a different rate than a metal hammer ON EARTH?
First of all,we dont really know what kind of material their hammer was made out of and we dont even know if they were using a real birds feather...

If the hammer was metal and the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft,they would have fallen at the same rate...

If the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft and the hammer was made of plastic,they both still would have fallen at the same rate...

what the hammer is made of is of no consequence, the feather wont soak, and even with a metallic shaft will still fall slower than a hammer on earth because it still has the feathers to slow it down.

www.youtube.com...
have you been able to explain this yet?

also you said before theres someone or something bringing humanity down.. by denying the moon landing (one of the greatest feats of mankind) you are doing exactly that, so if i draw some lines together you were in fact referring to yourself as the royal bloodline, the ptb that is actually trying to bring humanity back down.

it shows in your own arrogance and self-proclaimed genius and clairvoyant abilities.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

BBC? Television? Channel 7? The History Channel?

Is this where you are getting your truths?

I may not be here slamming the gavel claiming my theory is correct, but its much more plausible than traveling over 200,000 miles in a "space craft" , landing on the moon, playing golf, and returning to earth.

Assuming TPTB couldn't fake a televised moon landing would not be wise. 2001: A Space Odyssey came out 1 year before Apollo 11.

Ignoring the coincidental date they just so happened to choose for the title, think about the filming.

. Financed and produced by the American studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, the film was made almost entirely in England, using both the studio facilities of MGM's subsidiary "MGM British" .....and those of Shepperton Studios, mostly because of the availability of much larger sound stages than in the United States

2001 film

You may not believe the moon landing was faked, but at least ask yourself..................is it possible?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I may not be here slamming the gavel claiming my theory is correct, but its much more plausible than traveling over 200,000 miles in a "space craft" , landing on the moon, playing golf, and returning to earth.

Assuming TPTB couldn't fake a televised moon landing would not be wise. 2001: A Space Odyssey came out 1 year before Apollo 11.

Ignoring the coincidental date they just so happened to choose for the title, think about the filming.

. Financed and produced by the American studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, the film was made almost entirely in England, using both the studio facilities of MGM's subsidiary "MGM British" .....and those of Shepperton Studios, mostly because of the availability of much larger sound stages than in the United States

2001 film

You may not believe the moon landing was faked, but at least ask yourself..................is it possible?

its possible,, but is it plausible? they built and shot very large expensive and complicated rockets in space and dropped capsules in the ocean with the astronauts inside of them over an extended period of time per launch.

to support these individual missions, thousands of engineers and scientist who dream of the stars and visiting the moon and exploring the unknown all spent their time and efforts to help the government fulfill this hoax?? their entire lives of study and knowledge and seeking the unknown all for a hoax?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

2001 film

thats rich coming from someone that gets his theorys from a fictional film..

and claims it was all done in a film studio

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

During the final minutes of the third extravehicular activity, a short demonstration experiment was conducted. A heavy object (a 1.32-kg aluminum geological hammer) and a light object (a 0.03-kg falcon feather)
How do we know for sure that the hammer was made of metal?...we dont...How do we know that was a real birds feather?...we dont...

Tptb lie through their teeth to us all the time and so why would'nt they be lying about the entire moon mission? and if the feathers shaft was replaced by a metal rod,it most certainly would fall at the same rate of speed as the metal hammer,which may have not been made of metal...

Am i suppose to live just automatically and robotically believing those who send us off to die in their fabricated wars and financially rape our pay checks through legalized extortion?
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

During the final minutes of the third extravehicular activity, a short demonstration experiment was conducted. A heavy object (a 1.32-kg aluminum geological hammer) and a light object (a 0.03-kg falcon feather)
How do we know for sure that the hammer was made of metal?...we dont...How do we know that was a real birds feather?...we dont...

Tptb lie through their teeth to us all the time and so why would'nt they be lying about the entire moon mission? and if the feathers shaft was replaced by a metal rod,it most certainly would fall at the same rate of speed as the metal hammer,which may have not been made of metal...

Am i just suppose to automatically and robotically believe those who send us off to die in their fabricated wars and financially rape our pay checks through legalized extortion?

what the hammer is made of is of no consequence, the feather wont soak, and even with a metallic shaft will still fall slower than a hammer on earth because it still has the feathers to slow it down.

www.youtube.com...
have you been able to explain this yet?

also you said before theres someone or something bringing humanity down.. by denying the moon landing (one of the greatest feats of mankind) you are doing exactly that, so if i draw some lines together you were in fact referring to yourself as the royal bloodline, the ptb that is actually trying to bring humanity back down.

it shows in your own arrogance and self-proclaimed genius and clairvoyant abilities.
edit on 11-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Am suppose live just automatically and robotically believing those who send us off to die in their fabricated wars and financially rape our pay checks through legalized extortion?

bloc lets stick with the program here

the "space program.."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
[the russians would have exposed it by now]

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

to support these individual missions, thousands of engineers and scientist who dream of the stars and visiting the moon and exploring the unknown all spent their time and efforts to help the government fulfill this hoax?? their entire lives of study and knowledge and seeking the unknown all for a hoax?

How many people that work for NASA, are in a position to directly affect the final project?

Have you walked into a room full of these Engineers and Scientists? Were they all puffing cigars, sweating at the possibility their beloved space craft could suddenly explode mid flight, killing the great astronauts that boarded each Apollo mission? What are the chances of collision with space debris? How would they know? Wouldn't it seem a bit nerve racking...... traveling to the moon?

Or are humans just spectacular fearless beings?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Stanley kubrick made 2001 a space odyssey over a 3 year period from 1965-68 and its one of the 10 greatest movies ever made,imo,for $10 million and it shows astronauts walking around on and flying over the surface of the moon,before we supposedly went there and just imagine the even more realistic space movie he could have made with $100 million from nasa,or even a billion dollars and they could have called it,the apollo 11 moon mission and then force fed it to the gullible mainstream world...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

“We have all the right to deny that the moon landing ever took place”

Yes, you do. You also have the right to say 2+2=5 if you want, but that doesn’t make it true.

“it is up to NASA and the authorities to prove their case”

The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim. NASA has provided proof that they went to the moon. If you claim their proof is fake then the burden is on you to prove it.

NASA has done everything possible to prove their case, and most reasonable people accept it. However some conspiracy theorists are not reasonable..

NASA has provided thousands of photographs, hours of film and video, over 800lbs of lunar soil and rock samples. The rocket launches were witnessed by millions of people. Amateur astronomers saw the spacecraft en route to the Moon. HAM radio operators tracked the Apollo radio transmissions.

What MORE do they need to do to convince you? Some people can not be convinced, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Stanley kubrick made 2001 a space odyssey over a 3 year period from 1965-68 and its one of the 10 greatest movies ever made,imo,for $10 million and it shows astronauts walking around on and flying over the surface of the moon,before we supposedly went there and just imagine the even more realistic space movie he could have made with $100 million from nasa,or even a billion dollars and they could have called it,the apollo 11 moon mission and then force fed it to the gullible mainstream world...

your forgetting one thing mr bloc

millions watched the shuttle go up and tracked it with ham RADIOS..........

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join