It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Freaks On Jetblue Flight! WTH Is Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First....the stewardess freakout...Now a CAPTAIN flips his lid and disrupts a flight....What's going on with these people??

A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was forced to land in Texas today after the pilot flipped out, threatened to blow up the plane and had to be subdued by passengers, the Amarillo Globe-News reports.

Update at 3:03 p.m. ET: CNN quotes one passenger, Tom Murphy, as saying that the captain had come into the cabin and initially tried to break into a locked bathroom, then on the cockpit door.

At one point, Murphy tells CNN, the flight attendants tried to take the pilot to the back of the plane, but he broke free and ran to the front, threatening to blow up the plane and saying there was a bomb on board.

Source: content.usatoday.com...

He was ranting about blowing up the plane, Afganistan and Isreal....

edit on 3/27/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here's a couple of YT videos for your viewing pleasure

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is so bizarre....is someone drugging these airline people??

They say he was screaming about Afganistan and Isreal and that there was a bomb on the plane...just like that stewardess a few weeks ago. They had the physically resyrain him....just like the other incidence. WTH???

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Look at all the stress involved just going to the airport these days. The attitude and practices of the TSA is a major stress factor in my book. Imagine, the stress the pilots and crew experience going through that every day. Everyday living with the predetermined attitude that the boogie man is on each and every flight. You can only live in fight or flight mode for so long before the mind cracks.

Des
edit on 27-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Reminds me of the rambling reporters, they also came in a bunch.

Maybe it's a glitch in their programing

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh man....you can hear him yelling. It's just too bizarre. He is acting almost exactly the same as that stewardess! I would not get on a plane for anything. What are the odds that two freakouts like this happen so close together and almost identical freakouts? Maybe they know something we don't.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The plane itself is a bomb, no need to add another bomb to a giant bomb.

I agree that the stress these airline employees have to endure is ridiculous, and psychotic episodes are bound to occur from time to time. The paranoia is off the charts.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Problem: TSA, AIRPORTS, AND AIRLINES SUCK
Reaction: PEOPLE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS CRAP
Solution:QUIT FLYING AND STOP SUPPORTING THE AIRLINES!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is there a possibility this could be the result of soaking up too much high altitude radiation? I've heard (on other ats threads) that our magnetic field is getting weak? Maybe that allows in more harmful stuff from space that's frying the brains of these airline employees.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
people losing their sh!t of late is starting to turn into a common theme....i think theres something in the water making people act irrationally. could be stress and other things...could possibly be due to the magnetic poles switching. ive heard that has tremendous effects on the human psyche and brain function

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well golly...I'm awfully glad he was kind enough to flip out on the CABIN side of those Flight Deck doors. They're supposed to be passenger proof, right? So... Stupid question here...but did anyone ever think to ask what happens in the Pilot goes postal and he's on the OTHER SIDE of those re-enforced passenger-proof flight deck doors?

Err... Thank goodness this Pilot didn't think a little before blowing his last fuse and going bonkers.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If that were true...everyone would be freaking though....it only seems to be the staff on the plane. I think they know more than we do, and it is stressing them out.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Craaazy!

Just so I can say I said it first:

This is a conspiracy!

This pilot saw a UFO and has been drugged and programmed to create a public scene/disturbance so that when he sings, he will have no credibility.

SO FREAKING OBVIOUS!

NWO/Illuminati/TPTB, I'm on to you!

Really though, wth? This is insane!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah....that's the scary part...they changed the cockpit code so he couldn't get back in! Then he was banging on the door demanding to know the code to get back in.....mannnnnnn..... that is just too weird.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

But the crew flies multiple times every day, where a traveler might have several flights in one day. If there is solar radiation frying their brains I would imagine the crew would be much more effected due to more exposure over time

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Notice how many passenger are standing or ready to jump out of their seats? I don't think you need TSA after what happened. The few past attempts of flight sabotage have been stopped by passengers, and I have a feeling a much higher percentage of normal people would jump in and pummel someone trying to sabotage a plane now, compared to pre 911.
edit on 27-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
people seem to be short circuiting a lot these days. Students...filmmakers...airline staff. Might be worth keeping an eye on if more stuff starts cropping up. Last year it was tv personalities. Maybe someone is testing something. Perhaps we should protect ourselves. Hmmm...maybe some foil might help. *it begins*

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

JetBlue pilot in FBI custody after trying to crash plane

Read more: www.wtam.com...?feed=104668&article=9956063#ixzz1qLe1bT9l

Another report says he was talking about Itan and Iraq....they say he went to the bathroom, then came out freaking.

It seems to happen more than we think...

Pilot Mental Breakdown Mid-Flight

source: news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
2 words. 1st word, 1 syllable. 2nd word, 1 syllable. Dry run. Think about it.. Boxcutters found on planes.. Pilots and stewards freaking.. Alqueda ops getting caught "tryin" to get on planes.. Dry Run.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
WTH is right! I'm really at a loss for words when I read stuff like this. Fact is people do freak out for whatever reasons but when it happens to someone that has others lives in their hands, I find it very disturbing. Maybe they need more frequent and rigorous phycological evaluations for the industry. Crazy story though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join