It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yeah.. and from the sounds of it he was just observing from a distance and then on his trek back to his vehicle was jumped. Also as I said, I don't think it's known if he was actively patrolling his neighborhood at the time. It has been said he was on his way to the store (don't know for a fact), but maybe that is why he had his gun? And over all most important it is not a law that he can't have his gun just a guideline.

Also as I said before he was never told not to follow the guy, but even if he did he didn't chase him down (probably couldn't if he wanted to) and confront/detain him to the best of our knowledge.

So I wouldn't jump on crucifying the guy until we know for sure, but judging by the information coming out it is looking more and more like Zimmerman was jumped. I personally don't think he knew how close he was to Trayvon until Trayvon was fighting him. We will see though. Hopefully we get to hear Zimmerman's whole story soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

No, I responded to a post in an open forum. It's how these things work. It's a conversational free for all and anyone could read your public post and "gain" from it that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon because you made it sound like a true statement. So for the sake of other posters don't post false information without some sort of clarification and you won't have people like me calling it out as BS.

Any one who was interested in that conversation would have gone back to the beginning of it, so they could completely follow along. You didn't want to do that, you wanted to pick it up in the middle and assume you knew what was previously discussed. That's how you roll, I know.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

from the Neighborhood Watch Program handbook:

What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.

Handbook

Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

Good try, and all true, but you can't have a logical conversation with these people. I have tried. And I'm finding it's pointless.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I've seen that video. He shows a general area, I don't remember him laying down or showing a chalk outline or anything.
I honestly don't remember him saying where his sons head and feet were either, not to mention, I am sure you with your endless understanding of altercations could agree that they tend to move from one spot to another. Especially if it was as you believe and the person with the upper hand changed (which I don't think happened until the shot was fired).
edit on 20-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I guess you missed today's bond hearing where the investigator said the same thing. Based on Trayvons body position that Zimmermans head being beat on the sidewalk story could not be true. You should watch it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

So Zimmerman an armed man decided to detain him, yes. Zimmerman's past said that he was willing to take the risk. You are the only one saying Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. I don't believe that happened. Zimmerman knew he was protected. He that gun on his hip....most likely in the palm of his hand.

What doens't make sense is a guy with a gun on his hip screaming for help.....what does make sense is an unarmed teenager screaming for his life and when that life was taken from him those screams stops....just like all witnesses report. That is what makes sense.

I am not cherry picking. You may be disregarding your own posting standards, but you definitely made a "fact" out of an opinion in this post and it is what we (at least I) have been discussing this whole time.

This post HERE

But I am done arguing with your non sense for the night. We will see, but I would bet that Zimmerman goes free and maybe the truth shall even set you free foodfascist.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Cherry picking a conversation and then completely failing ........ Priceless.

Hardly. Picked the second at random, didn't close my eyes, but it was at random.

How is that second post 'out of context'?

Oh, BTW, there is a 'fail' in all this......

edit on 20-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Why can't it be true? Are you saying it is impossible that the moved around during the skirmish? That Zimmerman wriggled away from the sidewalk or that when he lifted TM off of him they moved was impossible?

Don't say impossible and definitely don't base your opinion on the opinion of someone else until you know where they are coming from.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Okay this is the 911 call, listen at 2:25 to 2:27

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yep
Dispatcher: Okay, we dont need you to do that
Zimmerman: Okay

Sounds like he was following him to me, or am I hearing things?

edit on 4/20/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Doesn't matter.
He may have quit following him a few seconds later. He also says, if you listen, that he lost sight of the kid after stating the kid started to run.

I can follow someone with my eyes, I am not being entirely serious there just saying. If I was 50 feet from someone but moving to keep them in my line of sight and someone asked if I was following them I would probably say yes.

There is a difference between following and chasing. We don't know when he stopped "following," but I wouldn't strap the guy to the chair until I knew for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I noticed this immediately when it happened. See that is what happens when you know the facts and pay attention.

Im sure the Zimmerman folks will some how explain this current inconsistency away.

I know when I was 28 I never referred to a teenager as 'a little younger than me'.

George Zimmerman lying under oath…

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sounds like he was following him to me, or am I hearing things? edit on 4/20/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

No, you aren't hearing things, it is pretty plain and sImple. He was breaking no laws by following him.

He aknowledged the the 911 operator's statement that they didn't 'need' him to follow Trayvon.

You posted some rules of the neighborhood watch. What happens when one breaks the rules, but breaks no laws?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

all of a sudden it doesnt matter, you stated emphatically that he didnt follow him, but the recording proves otherwise.
And if he DID lose sight of him AFTER martin ran, how all of a sudden did he find him again???

ETA: I wouldnt strap him to the chair either, I dont believe in the death penalty, but my honest opinion was Zimmerman was in the wrong, and they'll probably plead it down to manslaughter, he had no reason to carry his weapon on neighborhood watch, permit or not, thats just ASKING for trouble

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Again. Another weak point. You don't know when he thought that. Someone can't change their opinion and knowledge about a situation? Did he say when I was on the phone with 9-11 I thought this. Maybe originally he thought it was someone nearer his age? Maybe he didn't make a clear confirmation of TM's age until the dispatcher asked for it. Just like how he determined his race on the phone.

Ridiculous points coming from the anti Zimmerman side all the way through.
Try being unbiased and thinking about things.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Zimmerman has a strong civil case mounting against the Martin's and possibly a corruption charge against the special prosecutors. The case is so horrendously weak it is embarrassing for the prosecution.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It doesn't REALLY matter because following is subjective here. Also, that is a great great great question. How did he meet up with him again after he lost sight of him? Well when he lost sight of him Trayvon was within a football field from his front door. So why when the kid ran did he not run all the way home?

He had a great head start, and was a football player so we can guess he was a fast runner We know that Zimmerman wasn't full on running because he stayed on the phone for a bit after saying the kid ran and he lost sight.

If you look at the map of the area what most likely happened is that Trayvon ran and rather than continue running to the safety of his home he hid somewhere between the two rows of houses. Zimmerman took an alternate path and wound up between the same rows of houses but from the other end. Then when he started to walk back to his car he began walking back between the houses rather than on the frontside where he came from. So walking back he likely unknowingly passed the spot where Trayvon was hiding and rather than staying hid the kid jumped out and confronted/attacked him.
I am not being biased here. I was on the same side of this as you (at the start of this same thread), but this is where the evidence has led me. The kid had a chance to get away, the fact that they even met again would likely be up to the kid as he escaped and was almost undoubtedly faster than Zimmerman (who was still on the phone).

Don't take my word for it dude. Look at the map and the proposed paths of both people. Ask yourself the same question. How did a football player with a head start who was out of sight, supposedly get chased down and caught by someone that, according to proposed routes, not only chased him down but passed up and came around in front of him. HOW did that kid with that head start and those skills not make it to his front door 70 yards away?

He almost had to have hid and jumped Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Trayvon had sh*tty parents. Who lets their little kid smoke pot and wander the streets in the dark / rain just to get a bag of Skittles? Model parenting in today's world I guess. Before anyone tries to say something about him not being a little kid, the media would beg to differ.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For me, and many others, Zimmerman is looking more and more "not guilty" of second degree murder. Witnesses, Bloody pictures, hell a video of it happening the way Zimmerman says could come out and people like Pizzanerd would still be trying to convince you not to believe your lying eyes and ignore common sense. An absolute refusal to have an open mind just for a moment to consider the possibility that he is indeed "not guilty".

I can't say I'm convinced everything he did was in the right, but from where I'm sitting, I think I see this for what it is and for how it's being used to manipulate people.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Yes. It is being used to great advantage and it is only going to get bigger and better when he is cleared of all charges and the backlash begins. They jokingly dangled "justice" (well what all these blind MS media slurpers perceive as justice) in front of an angry mobs face and are about to yank it away. Why? I don't know, maybe to see how many cars get flipped over?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

all of a sudden it doesnt matter, you stated emphatically that he didnt follow him, but the recording proves otherwise.
And if he DID lose sight of him AFTER martin ran, how all of a sudden did he find him again???

ETA: I wouldnt strap him to the chair either, I dont believe in the death penalty, but my honest opinion was Zimmerman was in the wrong, and they'll probably plead it down to manslaughter, he had no reason to carry his weapon on neighborhood watch, permit or not, thats just ASKING for trouble

Simple answer when he lost Treyvon and walking back Treyvon had to show back up. As far as pleading the case he probably has one of the top 10 criminal lawyers in Florida. Look what hes done so far got the court records sealed.Then pulled off a major win. Noy only did he get him out on bail that was easy but he also got him permission to leave the state. Thats why i think the judge isnt worried about the charges against him.This judge would literally have to doubt the states case to allow him to leave the state.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

you want to protect your community become a cop!!! this is not the wild wild west, and i refuse to allow my country to be over ridden by trigger happy fools thinking they are above the law. being a gun owner carries alot of responsibility! zimerman showed zero responsibility that night! he was completely in the wrong and you all know it, you are just afraid that your precious guns will be taken away and you will not be free to confront thugs with your guns! imo you guys talkin like dirty harry are the real thugs!!!! you want to play super hero become a cop, i bet 99% of you couldnt pass the physical. makes sense you guys would rather profile, pursue and shoot an innocent, unarmed person than fight them like a man, yes i said innocent, TRAYVON WAS NOT COMMITING ANY CRIME YET DEPUTY DOOFUS ZIMBO THOUGHT IT WAS HIS "NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH" DUTY TO TRAVEL THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH A FULLY LOADED GUN WITH ONE IN THE CHAMBER!!!!! how many of you guys travel around your neighborhood with a fully loaded gun and one in the chamber looking for "suspicious" people? i bet it would be your dream come true if we could deputize people like popsmayhem who use descriptive language like and i quote "black POS'S !!!! give me a freakin break!!!!!

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join