It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My always accurate prediction: Nothing is going to happen that date.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
There is going to be an Earthquake based on the 188 day cycle....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chile February 27, 2010 8.8

188 days later…

Christ Church September 04, 2010 7.1

188 days later…

Japan March 11, 2011 9.0

188 days later…

Fiji September 15, 2011 7.3

188 days later…

March 21, 2012 or March 22, 2012 depending on calculations

I'll never understand how people can look at these dates and just dismiss them as pure coincidence.... If anything, its abundantly apparent that there is something triggering these major EQ's every 188/189 days...If one does strike in a couple days I hope its in some VERY remote area where no one can be hurt.... I gotta say, the 188/189 day theory is one of the more interesting theorys out there today...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
According to Paramahamsa Nithyananda the gravity of the earth is decreasing and as a result people will be experiencing fewer thoughts. Those people who know how to achieve inner peace through meditation and yoga will enjoy the changes. However, the majority of the population will become depressed and even suicidal. He says there will be no natural catastrophes; all the disasters will be manmade.

Mod note: Members may not advertise their books/websites/etc in messages.

I also have information from Drunvalo Melchezidek, the person who found the first Mayan books and his prophecies for 2012. There is also info from a whistleblower in the US Defense who confirms there is life on Mars. He also teleported from NJ to NM in his youth and time traveled from past to future. Apparently, the Bush's knew they were going to be elected before it even happened...fascinating.

Site policy: No ads.

With much love,
Vanaja

edit on 20-3-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah and aliens are coming too /sarcasm

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deeogie

I am afraid that nature has claimed many many more lives than mankind even if we go back to the cave man. I know it is popular to believe that mankind is the bane of the planet and that we are evil incarnate but we are not the great species destroyer that many believe we are.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We shall see...I do find it odd that every 188/189 days, there is some type of seismic event.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TeamUFOdotwebsdotCom

I'm pretty sure this is an earthquake prediction not a DOOMSDAY prophecy.

Even the video says that. No one said in this thread this is the end of days.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
We shall see...I do find it odd that every 188/189 days, there is some type of seismic event.

In the face of ignorance, the mundane seems significant.

Earthquakes in past few years

As you can see, there are plenty of earthquakes going round that are not bound to some magical 188 day cycle.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
There is going to be an Earthquake based on the 188 day cycle....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chile February 27, 2010 8.8

188 days later…

Christ Church September 04, 2010 7.1

188 days later…

Japan March 11, 2011 9.0

188 days later…

Fiji September 15, 2011 7.3

188 days later…

March 21, 2012 or March 22, 2012 depending on calculations

Good stuff.

We will be able to 'kill 2 birds with one stone'.

The earthquake 188day hoax and this press release on the 22nd hoax can both be thrown in the hoax bin on the 23rd.

Nice one.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You say you understand nature because you are part of nature. Are you not also part of mankind? If not you're the best trained animal I've ever come across. LOL.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
1. The 188 day earthquake predictions are based on a 8-15 day give or take.

2. The 188 day quake predictions being over 7 meg do not really count after a year or two as Nibiru would be so far away as to not effect us as much until it got closer......like this year and last!

2a. Also Niburu is not due to reach us for many many years.....that's why its invisible. (also a dark star)

3. Hotmail is used by pros as well. There is no better way to cover up your internet use by pretending not to be affluent. I have one I use for old contacts that I really don't want to have any of my current ones. I have 3 more for business, and 1 gmail for spam and garbage and pron! I have others as well and they all have there uses.

4. Watched FAMILY GUY season10 episode 17 (the newest one) A few things to point out in episode.
about halfway through the show Brian the dog sits at a desk supposedly writing a speech for the first ever black president. picture in background has white house upside down with a POLE coming out of it dead center??? (does this mean pole shift?) Also flag picture in background only has 14 stars on it(does this mean that 14 states will be effected or 14 states left for Obama to try and manage?) also in background pic shows half the USA next to pacific ocean(is this pointing out the area effected) also has Alaska and Hawaii on it.

Just some food for thought!
This is all in My opinion by the way, and should not be taken for fact. I'm just opening your eyes to a different possibility! "IMO"

There is no reason to be close minded.......that means you will discover nothing new or amazing!
edit on 19-3-2012 by theclutch because: 2a

2. glad the cultist are starting to move their "dates" back...rofl
3. ROFLBFAO... hotmail
4. WOW..thats funny

I'd rather be closed minded just based off this post.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
My always accurate prediction: Nothing is going to happen that date.
You should play the lottery.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Gargantukill the Mega Quake!

I cant wait.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
I am fairly certain that a polar shift like that is common. The pole wanders a bit naturally. 5 inches is nothing. This smells like BS. I am looking for my source on the wandering pole.

Found it : www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

edit on 19-3-2012 by underduck because: add data

Yeah, but when the Fukashima quake hit, I can recall the axis moved a little bit too and look what happened in Japan.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Argen

The axis wobbles anyway. What is odd about that?

I'm near the west coast, near Vancouver, Fraser Valley area, and have to say, for quite some time, get vertico, there are tremors, it almost feels like stretching, something odd.

Anyhoo....will be filling the gas tank today, some food, and bug out bag. Still not sure how 2 adults and 5 kids will fit in m small car, but we'll be piling them on top of each other if necessary.

As for Frankie and his 10.0 quake, Not sure, but who would survive that???

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Whilst its tempting to believe this hypothesis about something causing regular big earthquakes, it just doesn't add up at all. People who believe it are basing their theory entirely on those earthquakes most reported by mainstream media, and conveniently forgetting the many other large earthquakes that get barely a mention, if any, in the news. Anyone who believes this needs their head looking at.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
According to Frankie it will hit in Canada.

Stay away from telephone poles and transformers.

this guy could apply for a position as a GOP media consultant.

sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

100? singing whitefoot mouse with an attitude.
Carnivorous type

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

You got to learn how to spell your foods.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I am fairly certain that a polar shift like that is common. The pole wanders a bit naturally. 5 inches is nothing. This smells like BS. I am looking for my source on the wandering pole.

Found it : www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

edit on 19-3-2012 by underduck because: add data

Yeah, but when the Fukashima quake hit, I can recall the axis moved a little bit too and look what happened in Japan.

Yeah ATS user nydsdan pointed this out to me as well.

news.xinhuanet.com...

I still think the guys prediction is completely unfounded and untrustworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join