It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the real terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just watched this video on liveleak, to me it looks like a group of kids are the target

am I wrong?? I hope so!
If not, than this sh#t has to stop! wtf is wrong with us?
www.liveleak.com...

A definition of "terrorist"
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

I dont know about you, but these people would have to be in a state of pure terror, not me!

I made this thread a while ago www.abovetopsecret.com...
in it I ask

Is there someone over seeing these operations? are war crimes being commited?

I never got an answer.

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on March 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They certainly look like kids when they start running.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Looks like a weird place to plant an IED and why so many people to plant such a devise in an alley? Most likely in that location, a local would get killed. I think they look like kids mucking about and they got themselves incinerated.
edit on 18-3-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: No ReAsOn GiVeN

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Kinda hard to tell, but it sure did look like a group of kids, right before the missile hit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The most stupid excuse I've seen, Talibans planting IED's in middle of road to blow up what? Americans? How on earth are Americans going to get there? The person on north is most definitely a child, the person was under 150cm at least.

Just more reasons to ´kill´ Americans, planting your own destruction and then saying that terrorist are trying to kill you is inhuman and sick. I hope the guy who shot the missile gets his throat sliced.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Is anyone getting audio from this clip? Did I miss something? What missile?

It looks like what explodes is whatever they are squatting down messing with. They actually try to run from it right before it explodes. I don't see a missile even though the video headline mentions one. If they shot at these people then the one that continues running down the street would have been shot down also. Remember the Reuters journalists?

As for it being kids, well, that's just a guess. How you can tell the size of the human from that range is beyond me.

Again I have no audio on this video so if there is a "shoot" order then I don't hear it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

As for it being kids, well, that's just a guess. How you can tell the size of the human from that range is beyond me.

I agree with what you say here. How can decisions to end lives be made using images that aren't clear enough to tell whether or not the targets are children playing?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
don't want to comment too much on a two years old video.

but the terrorists are the ones who recruited children to fight a war.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

No audio here either.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hard to tell by that video what they were doing.

Children can kill!

Open up any newspaper from any large U.S. city and you will read about children killing each other and adults just about everyday.
edit on 18-3-2012 by craziedaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
don't want to comment too much on a two years old video.

but the terrorists are the ones who recruited children to fight a war.

Who says those kids are terrorists and how do you know terrorist recruit children? Just because you get blasted by a missile from a helicopter (do you realise the video was taken from a helicopter) it does not mean you are a terrorist.

How is a two year video less worthy than a day old one?

Why are you using a photo of yourself while posing with a samurai sword as an avatar?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

my avatar was my Halloween costume last year...I'm dressed up as the Grim Reeper.

if you send a child into a war zone, you are a terrorist. if you don't stop a child from going into a war zone, you are an A-hole.

i don't know what that video showed as its of poor quality. and i don't know what whoever that is was doing...

but OP ask a question and based on some of the info provided, I gave my answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Lol..... dude, those kids live in that war zone.....
You think if someone invaded the US, there would not be kids fighting back? Doesn't exactly make them "terrorists". Words have lost their meaning and significance these days. Particularly hero and terrorist

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

i'm sorry that my personal opinion clashes with your firm belief in recruiting and training young boys and girls to fight what you believe to be an invading army, but its just an opinion.

but i still know you have a be a mental retard to not keep your pre-teens off a hot battlefield.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

by terrorists do you mean freedom fighters or the resistance movement.
please don't forget these people are fighting against an invading army and you would do the same if someone invaded your country.

i know that the regime is not a very nice one but thats for the natives of that country to choose or change not anyone else

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

No projectile,those fumble butt morons blew themselves up for Allah's glory.Do they still get virgins?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

by terrorists do you mean freedom fighters or the resistance movement.
please don't forget these people are fighting against an invading army and you would do the same if someone invaded your country.

i know that the regime is not a very nice one but thats for the natives of that country to choose or change not anyone else

OP used the word Terrorists...you should ask him if he meant Freedom Fighters.

I only know things for certain when they are occurring in my own home.

I'll only know what they are if they ever decide to come around here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Hey dadfortruth...

I'm a father too, and a grandfather several times.

There clearly are 'no' children in this video, simply go full screen and freeze frame and compare the size of the individuals to the doors on the houses to the left in the compound... these were adult sized humans, not children anymore than US and NATO troops by their age.

Respectfully and not accusing you of complicity, but whoever is purporting this video as showing children and or intentionly being targeted by a missle is either trolling or pumping pure bushwah and propoganda.

Fact: anyone familiar with Viet Nam or who were there often saw parents wrap children with explosives and send them out to patrols to kill US troops. Not propoganda.. fact...

IMO... the guy on the left is planting trip wire connected to the IED to cover the full width of alley to make the weapon more effective.

Also, if you have ever watched any of the other videos out there it is clear there is no missle in this clip.

There are dozens of videos available on the net showing indiginous peoples in Iraq and Afghan accidently blowing themselves up while attempting to plant and or arm IEDs.

Nothing new here, the width of the alley is more than ample to have been a regular patrol route, or possibly an attempt would have been made to physically attract a patrol into the area.

Loss of life is always disturbing, but given the current situation, SOP...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

and another question...why is it that you focused in on the most minor element, the sword, of my Avatar?

That's my sofa, lampstand, table, chair and tapestry as well. As are the pants, belt and shirt.

answer that question and learn something about yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

and another question...why is it that you focused in on the most minor element, the sword, of my Avatar?

That's my sofa, lampstand, table, chair and tapestry as well. As are the pants, belt and shirt.

answer that question and learn something about yourself.

I was curious. Also I did not concern my self with your personal possessions because they are ordinary. To my mind, posing with a sword is unusual and not the same as just possessing the weapon.

Further still, there is an incongruity in observing a grown man with a sword in a formal posture in this day an age. If you are a martial artist, deal in decorative swords or are a collector, it makes sense.

What have learned about myself? I am a very curious person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join