It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your Ouija board worked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by baboon123

I was wondering if anyone on this site has used a ouija board - and if it has worked.

Yeah, it was rather freaky...
I know I wasn't consciously moving the planchette, and I seriously doubt my girlfriend did.

Apparently we talked to my dad and a friend of hers who fell off a train bridge.
Fascinating, scary, and I haven't used it since!

edit on 18-3-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes it did.

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread818319/pg6#pid13662651]>>> Here

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It works. It opens you as a conduit, like a light in the dark. For things that have never been and never will be human to visit us. They lie. They deceive. I don't care if they are called demons, ghosts, aliens, or simply an aspect of our subconsciously moving the planchette.

It's creepy. It's dangerous. I won't do it again. I have no fear of what another person can do. Ethereal Beings have a real politeness issue. Human Boundries do not apply.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, it worked for me...more than I expected/wanted it to. The board not only worked, but other experiences outside of it worked that to this day, make absolutely ZERO sense whatsoever. I'm not going to say don't do it, because it is a fun and interesting thing to play with, and also, I don't really know how it works..

Have fun, be careful.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I played around with Ouija boards as a kid and it was just joke, however , years later, I used one with an
aquaintance from South America who genuinely believed in them. We didnt even have a real board, we just wrote letters on a piece of paper and used the clear plastic top of a hair spray bottle as the planchette. He said many prayers to protect us from anything evil coming through. I never really thought anything would happen but boy was I surprised . The bottle cap started moving in circles very fast almost violently. It was obvious to me
that none of us was touching it. We even put it under a upside down large glass bowl and it was still moving
under the glass. When he asked if there was anyone there it spelled out the [very unusual] name of my
grand mother who died long before I was born. No one else who was there except me could have possibly known her name. Scared me, I would never touch one again.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When the batteries went dead, I threw it away. It was no fun without the laser anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It did work. But I didn't realize it at the time. While using it with my friend (we were about 14 at the time), and he asked it if he would live past 18 years. I told him thats not something he should ask, but he said he wanted to know... he had a sort of premonition that he wouldn't make it. The Ouija said "no". I thought it was weird, and then forgot about it several days later. Then several years down the road, I get a call from a family member while on a short vacation that my friend had died in a car wreck. He was 17. It didn't hit me until after the funeral while I was thinking back to the fun we had together that he had asked the Ouija board, and it answered correctly. Certainly possible that it's coincidence, or a self-fulfilling prophecy(?). Either way, it was enough to make me respect them.
edit on 19-3-2012 by therealdemoboy because: noted friend was 17 at death.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've had it "work" on several occasions, the only problem is I could never tell if it was legit or someone else moving it. You really need to do it with people you trust not to screw around. I can say I NEVER saw or personally experienced it working with only two individuals, only in groups. However, I do know some people that will vouch for it. My dad found an old ouija board when he was moving that he thought he had thrown away. First thing he did was bring it to me because he didn't want it in his house, and he's normally a very grounded scientifically-minded guy. I've lived with a ouija board in my house since I was a teenager and I've never had anything bad happen because of it. It's only real use to me is the same as a poster above stated...as a tray for my pipe tobacco.
edit on 3/20/2012 by Crackavelli because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join