It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inpact From a Tornado Captured On Cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I posted a thread on March 1,2012 about oncoming severe weather,not knowing what was about to happen to a town close to me.

Here is the thread I started,warning people to be aware of what was to come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After the storm moved through our area,I was shocked by the devastation and death toll.
In my area ,we barely had wind or rain,but just north of me by 15 miles,whole towns were wiped out.

They have just come out with some videos from one of the highschools that was destroyed.

LOUISVILLE, KY. (WDRB) -- WDRB News has obtained video of the moment that the March 2 tornado hit the Henryville School. The incredible pictures show the raw power of the tornado. The video comes from multiple security cameras placed inside and outside the school. There is no sound, but the video is compelling and sobering. What's amazing is the suddenness of the storm and the intensity of the destruction. In a gymnasium, one second all is well... the next it is wiped out. The wall collapses. Debris fills the room. In a different angle of the gym, lights go out and then the room literally explodes.

www.wdrb.com...

In a matter of seconds,the highschool gym is gone.
edit on 16-3-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
All those different angles.. And we don't have one decent video from the pentagon on 911.

That didn't even seem that powerful.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Tornados and the Sun are the most amazing thing on this Earth/Out of this Earth. The amount of wind in such a small area (compared to a Hurricane) is crazy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
All those different angles.. And we don't have one decent video from the pentagon on 911.

Really?
Ok going to have to stop myself there.
A reference to 9/11 compared to this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

THAT.... is what your took from this? (Rhetorical--please don't make another reply)

Sorry that was a little harsh. You may reply.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I appreciated your first thread. It was the most immediately helpful and informative thread I've seen. With security cameras, we are getting a closer and closer glimpse of the power of a tornado in action. Two of the best tornado videos that i've seen have been from that outbreak and from security cameras. Thanks for the vid.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FelixFelicis

You are welcome!
Keeping my eye on the sky and hopeful that this is not a trend.

new topics

top topics

join