It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Reply to Risenangel77

What are you implying? That the sun isn't real and that we live inside someones dream or some
type of program?

im actually curious now lol
edit on 16-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

If you believe in G, it might be that we were dreamed up, or just a program running in the Master Main Frame Computer that is so large it does not even really exist.

People become to complacent to this reality, because they are born into it it all seems so natural, but really this is the outer Limits, the Twilight Zone, and your living it. Help Mr. Wizard, stop I want to get off now, Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-3-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
not to sure this has been posted as i have not had time to read all the comments so ill just throw this out there at 2:16on the rightside of the 1000 ufo video is that a skull ? in the green does anyone see that and again at 2:18 on the left hand side of the sun there both right at the center of the sides if that makes sense im sure im not seeing things but it could just look like a skull ya know?
just to clarify im talking about the 3rd video posted in the op

edit on 16-3-2012 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
The outermost surface of the sun is extremely diffuse, all you need is a highly reflective coating to keep cool, that's it!

Yup. That is it. In the corona of the sun that's all you need, a highly reflective coating... DUH!

I used to think that most of the people on here had at least a little knowledge of reality; it seems like everytime I come back it is just trying harder to discredit itself.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

i've been on here a month and just started to see some of this crap, but i will not let debunkers or ignorant a**holes stop my fun. because no matter where i go they will br there

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
1) The 'triangle" anomaly on the Sun, while interesting, is not indicative of a Stargate, because references from old pictograms and folklore say it is.

2) The "thousands of UFOs" video caught thousands of artifacts it seems.

IF there was a video which showed empirically that thousands of objects were coming out of the Sun I would be worried, but it's just a theory and theories aren't evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

video is not a theory, it's either evidence or a fake. i wish i could determine through an educated process which one it is but hopefully someone else can.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Ok, maybe I misinterpreted your post, been spending way to much time here.

See ya around buddy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Absolutely none of that is evidence. BS yes, evidence no.

Shame on anyone that gave that a flag or a star.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
omg aliens thru the sun ... nassim harmon.... yuck.
These alien dudes certainly need some navigation tutorials

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

link   

link   
Very interesting thread, but it all seams a little bit coincidental to me. As much as I want something to happenin on this boring planet, I guarantee you that in a months time, all will be no different.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
im only new to this site and i dont want to have to reply to 20 post to make my own thread but anyway: if you go to google maps and search for british indian ocean territory and have a look around the island it is very strang. all of the hexagons at the south of the island. the little stokes look like artillary.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

not to say you are but merely to draw your eye and save your breathe. Look around. peace

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by test393939

4. We are told March 20 is "the religious retaliation memorial day of Judea" . Is that right?

The Jewish calendar is a lunar one, and the dates do not coincide with the same day of the civil calendar from year to year, so, wrong. Now who told you that?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acronychal
As much as I want something to happenin on this boring planet, I guarantee you that in a months time, all will be no different.

Lol boring planet. read the news dawg this planet is amazing! From what other planet can we watch aliens come out of a star??

however I agree with you that our lives will be the same in a months time.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wade989

well said bravo. its all interesting this stuff but what it is or not and the implications pale in comparison to what we have done with what we got. A rat race is the best we've come up with. Can hardly blame people for wanting something to happen externally.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

yup the weight, and the precision of the cuts. Maybe a sonic cutter?The weight of some of the stones can't be lifted that high with crane technology. So did they play a game of build it while we bury it and then they unearthed their almost perfect pyramid? Decades or a century and just the whole logistics and sheer output of labor is improbable

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Although most of my OP was grounded in facts, i will admit the last part about the timeframe WHEN they will actually arrive was pure speculation just to get a sensational headline so that people would actually read the thread. That said however, for anyone complaining on this last part, please feel free to come with your own speculation how long it would take them to come here from the sun. That information may be more valuable than you may think...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join