It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

What makes their opinions less valid than yours? They don't hide in forums.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just thought I'd pop in for a good laugh and 2 pages and I've had several. I just don't understand why they can't understand the facts and then call anyone who disagrees on the payroll. We went to the moon get over it. It's really quite insulting the even think we didn't.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Don't be offended, be educated and enlightened.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by magmaiura

Very stupid arguments.

Ones which have already been debunked if you would care to put your delusional bias aside and educate yourself with reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

LOL!!!

What makes their opinions less valid than yours? They don't hide in forums.

Jack White, and aulis ARE "forums"!!!!!

And in case you cared to research properly, you'd see complete debunks of their crap.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I can't understand why someone would spend so much time debating something if you believe it is nonsense. There is no credible evidence we went to the moon.

Moon meteors are available on Earth (though very rare) the gifts of moon rock around the world were moon meteorites.

The only conclusive proof would be to visit the moon again and make a comparison, until then we need to question more. China will get to the moon first.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

BIG misconception, right here:

There is no credible evidence we went to the moon.

Actually, ALL of the evidence of the facts of Apollo is clear....to those who can understand it.

Comedian Joe Rogan? He's an idiot....

Moon meteors are available on Earth (though very rare) the gifts of moon rock around the world were moon meteorites.

THIS has been covered already.

edit on Sun 18 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Go to 0:59 and open those tired old eyes!!! and stop talking BS!!

wmd Dude

The film says that they are convoluted and enhanced photos.
Photoshoped. It's not my eyes.

Well ljb another posts which shows you dont actually understand any of the things that are being stated on this thread.

You dont seem to undestand even how shadows change because you claim to have watched a video made a comment about it which was wrong VERY wrong, now that shows others on this thread that

1) You did not watch the video
2) You dont have enough undestanding of this subject
3) A combination of both.

Also on an earlier post you made a comment re this picture

LET LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
That's funny but alas it still shows dark centers.
I sure am glad Ove asnwered his was a good one.

I have a few suggestions for you on here

1) Dont post on a subject you dont understand it makes you look stupid.
2) If you cant provide a reason for your claims ie something to back them up DON'T comment
3) THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT if you see a dark centre on the picture above visit a doctor or optician!!!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

duh,
Your #1 should be.
I promise to keep my ignorant suggestions to my self because no one cares but me WMD.

LET look at what you said.
Can you point out the dark centre.
Yeah dat be wad you said

My ansswer is HE*L yes. The shadows within the perimeter. Darker than what the surrounding perimiter is. Within the CENTER of the crater my natty friend.
Your point is only twisted thinking like the mirror image that you posted. Seems to me that you see the whole world that way. (moon to boot)you need more than ocular attention.

NOW SMARTY PANTS SHOW ME A PHOTO that has a totally bright center in a moon crater that HAS NOT BE ENHANCED.

Oh comment I will! And if you are to uneducated to understand,so what.
forgive for pointing out your spelling errors maybe tou just don't see them well.

edit on 18-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: adding forgiveness

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Riiiiight....and they also carried television transformers the size of the Empire State Building to beam back images from 250,000 miles away. pffft. Who panned the camera upwards when the 'Eagle' lunar module blasted off from the moon? Remote control from earth? Pull the other one. Har-Har!!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by audiopackrat because: comma

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by audiopackrat
reply to post by paradox

Riiiiight....and they also carried television transformers the size of the Empire State Building to beam back images from 250,000 miles away. pffft. Who panned the camera upwards when the 'Eagle' lunar module blasted off from the moon? Remote control from earth? Pull the other one. Har-Har!!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by audiopackrat because: comma

Why, exactly, would they not be able to pan the camera by remote control?

...By the way, for accuracy's sake, there was no surface-based camera filming the "Eagle" lunar module (Apollo 11's lunar module) liftoff from the Moon. I think the only times they filmed that from a camera on the surface of the Moon was Apollo 15, 16, and 17.

...But back to my question: What issue do you have with the remote-controlled camera?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I really doubt it.The moonlanding situation was questioned since the announcent of that "success".
Here come more questions about this hoax.
Why did take so many years to take a picture of the landing site?Simply because, is still a lie.
In fact I'm amazed why they still so many ppl around that still belive in that.Remember that some organizations live through liying to ppl.
I f the moonlanding was possible why they haven't returned to moon?Because they can't not even the chinese with all their economical power can achieve that.Humans in outer earth magnetc field just be fried by cosmic rays.

edit on 18-3-2012 by pcuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pcuser

Because they can't not even the chinese with all their economical power can achieve that.Humans in outer earth atmosphere just be fried by cosmic rays.

You mean like in the ISS? That's fake too?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pcuser

Because they can't not even the chinese with all their economical power can achieve that.Humans in outer earth atmosphere just be fried by cosmic rays.

You mean like in the ISS? That's fake too?

No, the ISS is a fact but the limit humans can reach,I edited my post; is earth magnetc field not earth atmosphere,my mistake.,maybe in some future humans can develop a effective spacesuit that can protect them but a hundred of years maybe?.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The delay. It takes a signal a little over a second to reach the moon, and vice versa. So, let's say the camera operator sees the module blasting off on his monitor (which occurred over a second prior), take his little NASA joystick in hand and proceeds to pan. This takes another second or so for the signal to go back to the camera on the moon. I think the total round trip for a signal to go to the moon and back is 2.5 seconds. He would've MISSED the launch completely. As you notice, the instant the module launches, the camera starts panning. I call BS for that reason, but more-so, the power that would've been required to beam live action back to earth. The whole world was mooned on July 20th, 1969, and every other time astro-nots flew a couple hundred thousand miles in a tin can to walk on the moon.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

Or, they could have practiced the timing.

The timing of the shot was practiced beforehand.

I had worked with Ed Fendell for the Apollo 17 liftoff to get it exactly right for a long tracking shot. At liftoff, the action was perfect, but soon the image of the ascending capsule drifted out at the top of the frame. Ed was furious that, after all the calculations, we missed the mark.

Source

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pcuser

More nonsense....

This has been covered, before......

Sad....so very, very sad......

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

You SHOULD try to get yor facts correct....

Riiiiight....and they also carried television transformers the size of the Empire State Building to beam back images from 250,000 miles away. pffft.

HERE are the actual live video cameras:

The Cameras of Apollo

LEARN a few things, OK??

Who panned the camera upwards when the 'Eagle' lunar module blasted off from the moon? Remote control from earth? Pull the other one. Har-Har!!!

That was NOT Apollo 11....LEARN a few facts, OK???

The BEST video of the LM ascent module lift-off was the LAST one....Apollo 17.
Do try to get your FACTS correct!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
From the Earth to the Moon...excellent HBO miniseries covering the entire Apollo program from it's inception to it unfortunate early completion. All of you hoaxheads should watch it. I got it for 29.99 at my local Best Buy.

Every single one of these third grade science questions that you guys can't figure out is entertainingly and accurately answered for you.

Tom Hanks to the rescue.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Whoa...that Apollo Cameras link is totally kick ass! Good job finding that.

Hours of learning await me!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Which mission it was is irrelevant. The physics still apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join