It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing a lot of people in this thread are actually freemasons.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
I have a hard time believing a lot of people in this thread are actually freemasons.

I know everybody is somebody here, LOL.

I am an alien from the star blah blah and I wish to help you, not conquer you because we are so much smarter than you and want to help you idiots.Why? no reason, we just happen to be in the area and thought why not help the guy fix a flat...got nothin' better to do.

or

I am a prophet, here is my prediction....I will tell many things that will never happen on ATS, just hoping to hit something one day, and give dates so close to now that ultimately, I will have to abandon my ATS name because of ridicule, just to come back on under a different moniker and fail all again......."Hey, maybe I am a prophet...we all KNOW this is really going to happen."

or I am a Freemason, I have nothing better to do than come to a site where everybody hates me and try to spread love and rose pedals and brag about all of my good works for the needy...saying that I am giving out a million dollars a day to charity, while evidence would suggest that the world is starving. I will get them to believe this and this should shut ATS down as they will now realize the error of their ways....

YEP, LOTSA INTERESTING, HIGH PROFILE PEOPLE HERE...AND ALIENS

edit on 15-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Thanks for the great advice.

Wise words for all,beyond religion and affiliation.

Do Whats Right!

∞LOVE∞

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

No. It is a theory that this building is used for evil and by the NWO.

The fact that it is a new International Airport is fact enough for the Masons to dedicate a cornerstone.

reply to post by RSF77

There are quite a few of us who are.
edit on 15-3-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes and its a theory that America has been bought off by foreign banks too. :/ 1913.

The New World Order is not a theory its the enemy of humanity. Do you not see how seeing your groups symbols on its facilities isnt a good look.

I don't see a plaque to Anonymous there? And if I did I would rage.

I do see the compass and set square though.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Scilon
Are you going to sew some yellow stars on our coats? Are you going to ask us to all wait in the rail cars while you "process" us?

Sounds familiar..

V\The preserved records of the Reichssicherheitshauptamt (Reich Security Main Office) show the persecution of the Freemasons. While the number is not accurately known, it is estimated that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were exterminated under the Nazi regime.

In 1926, the little blue Forget Me Not was first used by the Grand Lodge Zur Sonne as a Masonic emblem at the Annual Convention in Bremen. Then in 1934, the Nazis introduced the Winterhilfswerk, a supposed charitable organization, which actually collected money used for rearmament. The contributors received a badge that changed each winter. In March 1938 the Forget Me Not badge - made by the same factory as the Masonic badge - was chosen, enabling Freemasons to wear it as a secret sign of membership.

After the Second World War, the Forget Me Not flower was used again as a Masonic emblem at the first Annual Convention in 1948 of the United Grand Lodges of Germany, Ancient Free & Accepted Masons. The badge is now worn in the coat lapel by Freemasons around the world to remember all those that have suffered in the name of Freemasonry, and specifically those during the Nazi era.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Free Masonry is a religion that views all God's as equals and Worships all God's. One cannot call himself a Christian and be a Free Mason as there are no other God's besides Yahweh.

Otherwise , if you don't believe in Yahweh and you believe in a God , depending on their teaching , you have nothing to worry about.

Also , intermingling with the spirits of the "Ancients" for knowledge , is wrong , as they aren't "Ancients" , in my opinion.

Though Free Masonry is a lower order and is nothing but an entry way to a higher order. Free Masonry in itself is nothing but a doorway.
edit on 15-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Between 1825 and 1830 a political party was formed called the Anti-Masonic Party. Although the newly formed political party never gained high office one party member, William Wirt, managed to become a presidential candidate in 1832 running against Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay.

The bitter rivalry of this political battle was so devastating and wide spread that Free Masons worldwide were targeted as being destructive secret society monsters. News papers owned by William Morgan ran false articles about the fraternity in order to build mistrust for Andrew Jackson and Henery Clay, who were both Masonic Brothers. William Morgan also had a personal agenda to discredit the Masonic Order because after joining the fraternity he announced his intention of publishing ALL “Masonic Secrets”, this of course is a violation of oath to the Fraternity so William Morgan was kicked out of the Masonic Lodge. (Side note: What's your bank account number? Don't want to give it to me? Why not, why do you keep secrets from me like that? And yes this is the same concept with Masonry, there are some things that can only be sheared with close family, the same remains true in your own personal life as it does in Masonry.)

The public demonization of the Masonic fraternity along with Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay was so biased that the general public was tricked into believing that the Masonic Fraternity was out to enslave politics and make the hard working people of the country poor. The hard working middle class had great fear about any one person or group of people gaining too much power and influence and the Anti-Masonic party took full advantage of this fear to create a better chance for William Wirt to win the Presidential elections. The plan back fired when it came to Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay however the public continued to believe the false accusations and lies to the extend that the same fear and the same rumors about Masonry remains today. Don't tell me I'm wrong, read more books.

This is why people hate the Masonic Fraternity today. If you want to know the truth about Free Masons ask a Mason to become a Mason and you will be so accepted when found to be true at heart. All Masons are Masons by their own free will, all the secrets of Masonry will be revealed to you and you will finally understand what the Masonic Order is and who the members are. Good men with good ideas and a great passion for humanity to over come the true evil of this world.

If you still think Masons are evil and are plotting to take over the world with goats and eat your babies then All I can say is... Boooo. And then I'll laugh at you for not having the capability of critical thinking for your self and allowing other people to convince you that something you know nothing about is evil.

I put myself at risk telling all of you this much, but stop telling lies about things you know nothing about, stop believing lies others tell you and stop fearing the unknown like cavemen feared the thunder.

No news paper article, no single book nor any wise man can tell you what Masonry is unless you are a Mason, primarily because there is no way any one can understand it with out living it.

Don't allow your soul to become spoiled by the toxicity of this material culture, do not continue with lies and stop feeding the deception that all things unknown are evil. Only a controlling force will attempt to get you to hate something before you know or understand what it is, Masons do not preach hatred, they don't eat babies and they didn't kill JFK, the CIA did.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Multiple times I notice you skirting the point...... That specific facility is used by evil for evil.... And just talking around it.
We're skirting the point to avoid calling you a fool for believing such crap. Listen, I respect that you've contributed a fair amount to this thread, but the whole "secret underground bunker of evil" stuff is the delusional fiction of nutcases. Not being a nutcase, myself, I really don't think it's worth commenting on.

Masons were asked to dedicate a timecapsule. It happens pretty often when there are new buildings built. That's it. No bunkers. No caves. No "secret keypad" (it's the braille transcription of the text on the main plaque).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
who said Masons are bad..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This post so far is rather lame, we have the same ATS members who i have observed through the years hitting a faint note, but curious as nothing has really been said with this supposedly master mason.
Christ throw me a bone, or I may think that the masons are nothing more than a hoax, and we all know that cannot be true as there are halls even in the smallest communities in the U.S?

So give us the skinny, why the secrecy, when the world around you tells you different

Owe almost forgot with as many post op you have your only hitting on 18 stars, ewww

edit on 15-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Another freemason recruiting thread, you poor sods must be desperate. Can't find enough socially crippled, odd individuals to don cloaks and act out your silly fossilised rituals? I can't think why. Oh yes I can, perhaps the truly good men are out there providing for their families, spending time with them, building better futures by bringing up healthy and respectful kids, not down at the local lodge dressing up like penguins, reciting ancient script, cloaked in secrecy & doing god knows what. If you’d just drop all that prehistoric nonsense and become an organisation relevant to 2012 you’d probably get a tonne more people interested in and respecting what you say you do as a organisation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
with all this Masonic Illuminati stuff if been seeing through out the years

The are Some Free Masons just dont see the Other Dark side of their Club

from different section's of branches of Lodge Groups

Here is an Example !

A Little Fact

The Hell Angels ( Motorcycle Club ) have a
Branches (Chapters) that do not Drink Alcohol nor do Drugs very Clean Sober
Nor do Any Crimes !! and do have Charity Events

and Theres are Some that are so Terribly Bad of what you might think & Hear about them !!
Drug Dealers , Weapons Dealers , Hit Man, Assassins Pimps , Just Bad Ass and those
I Know for a Fact , a Chapter that is like that , that are From Montreal Canada
not to far from me ! and I have Personally Met some of them !!

What Im getting at There are Hell Angels either Bad Or Good ! Yet Still Hell Angels!

Masons Could be Would be The Same I Would Assume ?

Well This Mason the OP Would have his Tongue and Eyes & ....................................

Typical Masonic Oath
Taken by 3rd Degree Freemasons – (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1964 A.D.)
www.trosch.org...

under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God,

for some reason NOW i feel like watching the Movie called : Being There !

a Movie of Masonic/Illuminati symbolism,

"Being There" Movie Trailer starring Peter Sellers and Shirley MacLaine

Being There Ending (HD)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: Missing Words

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Anyway, to sums to all.

Masons are evil, bad, vile, greedy and arrogant.

Masons are in almost everything that touch society.

There's nothing to prove here, its common knowledge.

Its just pointless to chat with masons they are always on the defense.

Anyway the cleanse is coming this month, didnt your high-ass-tier mason tell you?

You prepared? Cauz I did.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
You mean a fez.

No, the fez is part of the Shrine. There is no Worshipful Master in the Shrine, that title is only in the Blue Lodge.

Masonry has existed for aeons, before Ramses. You can see it on the walls and statues. However if you mean Christian-European masonry, then yes 3 centuries.

Operative Masonry, on which Speculative is based, dates back to at least the 10th Century by virture of the Regius Manuscript, anything else is unproven at this point.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the acronyms you explained
Appreciated

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I too love the movie "Being There"
Peter Sellers best film in my opinion - with many layers of meaning

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Am I correct in assuming the Masons are a later development of the Knights Templar
It appears to be so

www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
I don't see a plaque to Anonymous there? And if I did I would rage.

Did they try to donate one? And the stone isn't dedicated to the Freemasons, but by the Freemasons.

Originally posted by milkyway12
Free Masonry is a religion that views all God's as equals and Worships all God's.

Negative ghost rider.

One cannot call himself a Christian and be a Free Mason as there are no other God's besides Yahweh.

I don't worship other gods before my God. Nowhere in Freemasonry does this occur. You are either ignorant on the subject or intentionally lying (a sin).

Though Free Masonry is a lower order and is nothing but an entry way to a higher order. Free Masonry in itself is nothing but a doorway.

In your opinion only.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Am I correct in assuming the Masons are a later development of the Knights Templar
It appears to be so
Not necessarily. There are a lot of people, Masons included, who would like to believe there's an unbroken chain going back hundreds of years that directly ties the original Knights Templar to the Masons, but so far nobody has found such a link.

In my personal opinion, Masonic orders (and most of the non-Masonic groups) styling themselves as Knights Templar came about in the mid 1800s when there was a new romanticism about chivalry.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join