It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Some day someone is going to take all the angles and plot out the locations of the multiple videographer viewpoints. Then do one of those CGI things like Dealy Plaza when JFK got shot. Then all this crap will stop about plane/no plane, wrong angle, altitude, etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The clip in the OP is from the FOIA NIST Cumulus Video Database. These files are available to the public for download in UNCOMPRESSED format. The clip is WNBC Dub10 48.

Why frig around with these low quality heavily compressed clips on YouTube? You want to see it in original format? Get it here:

WNBC Dub10 48.avi

or here:

WNBC Dub10 48
edit on 14-3-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Do people seriously not use their heads? Maybe because the buildings/smoke was obstructing the view of the oncoming plane??

I remember that day very well, I also remember clearly being woken up by my father screaming we are being attacked, then I also remember watching the second plane hit live on TV.

The argument was never about did two planes hit the towers, it was about WHY did the buildings come down.

So yeah,
knowledge.
edit on 14-3-2012 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yeah I caught that too, was just about to comment on it. At first I thought it was maybe a gull gliding, but after watching a few times, not so sure. It would be a pretty massive gull I think....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

GET YOUR EYES CHECKED SOON and DONT DRIVE YOU WILL HIT SOMETHING!!!!

From about 2:14 on the video you can see the plane come into view TOP RIGHT OF FRAME

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Do people seriously not use their heads? Maybe because the buildings/smoke was obstructing the view of the oncoming plane??

Why don't you use your head and pause the video at 2:15 and clearly see an object coming in.

Maybe you should think twice before you accuse everyone of being stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Petest205

I thought it was strange as well. I am not a wuss, and if I was in a chopper covering a fire, and an explosion happened that close to the chopper I was in, I would scream like a girl I bet.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Un-freaking unbelievable. All this rant over an exit view of the second plane. A plane you would not see because the buildings and smoke are in front of you. OP, It is absolutely mind boggling that you think there was an explosion before the second plane hit. What planet do you live on?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Here is a still from the video enlarged a little look at top right red line around it

Next time use a better quality video or look a bit closer even my middle age eyes SPOTTED the plane !!!!

Watch from 2:14 on!!!!.

Planes hit the buildings , structral damage, the fires and there OWN MASS brought them down!!!
edit on 14-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

just go to 320 mark in this video....and you tell me what you see......SAME shot......

Now as i say....I am a truther....and it annoys me when people try to make things out that are not there....the video in the OP has been manipulated.......so the question is why and for whos benefit...

I as others have watched thousands of hours of footage from that day.....The buildings falling themselves scream inside job.....so more manipulated videos are not needed....IMHO.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Most of us missed the first plane hitting on that day, but, everyone did see a plane hitting the second one, live.

I am all on the 9/11 conspiracy wagon, a 100% truther. I believe in the many theories out there, much of them i know is true. But, this type of videos with the editing out of the plane weakens our case.

There already is enough proof to have shown what happened, there's no need to go edit out the plane (which in any case had some weird belly) to "convince" non-believers.

Thanks for the video OP

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

At about 2:05 when the camera zooms out you can see the plane in the upper right corner heading to the WTC. It looks like it was removed a few frames into the visual. If you follow the "black dot" in the upper right based on speed it entered the frame it coincides with the impact on the tower and subsequent explosion.

As a side note I know every one wants to blame the government. What you are failing to take into account are ALL of the thousands of witnesses to both planes impacting.

Are you and the others suggesting those people are all part of a massive government conspiracy or do you think they are just that stupid where they dont know the difference between a plane impact and missile / inside out explosion?

If you want to go after the government, more power to you. At the very least please stop insinuating every citizen who was present is retarded as that is far from the case.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

...OWN MASS brought them down!!!

I think Sir Isaac Newton would disagree with that claim. In fact even NIST didn't make that claim.

Only conspiracy theorists with little knowledge of physics would make that claim.

Regardless of whether the planes were real, I'm sure they were real planes, real American Airlines planes I'm not so sure, a building cannot completely collapse from its own weight. That is a fundamental truth I thought had be established long ago? I guess some are still languishing in the illusion that all the NIST nonsense, and the gaps filled in by damn fool conspiracy websites like 911myths, is still valid.

In fact none of what you claim has anything to do with the NIST report. Can you explain how the sagging trusses could put a pulling force on the columns, and not break the 5/8", and 1" bolts first? Because that is the official story, if you support the official story you need to be able to explain it, not just claim it's "own mass brought them down". That just sounds like a desperate plea to believe in your faith.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

What do you do iirc work on drawings, when you have 30+ years on site in a technical role come back then ANOK until then stick to your cad

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
Most of us missed the first plane hitting on that day, but, everyone did see a plane hitting the second one, live.

Not true. How can you make such a statement when the people in the video that was posted never commented on seeing the plane?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You can CLEARLY see the plane coming in, although it "vanishes" at some point.

There are two explanations why the plane is vanishing.

1) This is not a high quality video but a very low quality compressed video taken from YOUTUBE. Now do me a favor and google "MPEG" compression so you understand how videos are compressed. (Sorry, this would be very long and technical). It looks to me that the plane/dot due to the low quality of the video is simply vanishing as a result of the video compression.

2) Alternative explanation is that someone simply edited the video

No matter what, you can clearly see the plane/dot coming in for a moment.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

I as others have watched thousands of hours of footage from that day.....The buildings falling themselves scream inside job.....so more manipulated videos are not needed....IMHO.

Thanks for posting that video, I was looking for it.

Video manipulation is very important.
People forget that when 911 happened, this kind of video manipulation was never experienced.
Now we live in a world where we can't tell news from fiction.

This no-planes mystery of 911 has to be solved for future generations to be wary of media trickery.
Imagine if we can prove no planes were used. It would wake many people up.
Because then the planes cannot be used to explain how the towers came down.

Isn't it strange is that every 911 location has a "where is the plane?" issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Manipulated
its a low res video shown on youtube at 240p what do you expect to see the aircraft windows

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

It's an aircraft, and it appeared exactly where I expected it to, just before someone CGI'd it out of existence. Too bad they missed the first few frames.

Now whether the plane that hit the WTC was a passenger aircraft as claimed by the government is still up in the air. I'm waiting for a supporter of the OS to explain the pod under the craft to my satisfaction.

I disagree purely on the reaction of the reporter, all you and i can see is a small box, in a helicopter you have broader view obviously, now some will say she is transfixed by what is unfolding in front of her, but her demeaner is calm and relaxed her pre live recording is non chalent about the whole deal, she describes the background, the boats etc. so she is clearly focused, also you have the other people in the chopper, the pilot also watching the airspace, none of these people noticed a DC-10 coming from a distance to hit that tower, there was no reaction in the reporters voice to signify to the effect before present or after, instead we get a "wow" then 3 seconds later "apparently that is in the other building" (talking to someone) then they were told to "back off".still calm almost intruiged, this is a completely opposite effect to the horrified people on the ground

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

My moto is teach it straight and keep it simple. The U.S. already had predetermined ideas to do this and had longed planned to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan. America actually orchestrated the 9/11 attack on America so to say. This was 1.) a way to unite America and 2.) definitely an excuse to go to war and attack the middle eastern countries. Perfect example to show and prove my statement.

In World War 2, German dictator Adolf Hitler bombed his own goverment bbuilding and blamed it on Poland. Hitler used this "attack" as an excuse to go to war with Poland so he could take over their land. Isn't this the same as America going to war with Afghanistan which is THE WORLDS' LARGEST PRODUCER OF POPPY PLANTS (coc aine). Cocaine is America's number one drug even amongst the goverment. What a way to take over the country which is the largest producer of it. On top of other resources. What you ask? Try oil and even lithium Afghanistan produces heavily. Lithium is a key componet it laoptops and other electronics (Sony, Dell, Apple, LG, etc. etc.)

Also in World War 2, the U.S. knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor. But the U.S. allowed (or helped) it to happen because they needed a reason to go to war. Look up "Kamikaze Pilots" and see the similarities.

Many similar events, known as "false flag" operatoins, have been created throughout history to justify the desire of the people in power to go war."

Iraq was a plan. Afghanistan was a plan. Libya was a plan. So was Egypt. Iran is a Plan. To take over the entire middle east is a plan. They want Syria but they are much stronger than most people realize and the U.S. have been public about that in the media.Bottom line is you never go to war without a strategic plan and Americas' didn't come after 9/11.

Plus look at this. The first George Bush gave Sadam damn near a billion dollas for defense to fight the kurds. Yet the war was lost and Sadam never payed back so Bush felt used and abouse. I guess his son had to take up for his ol dad. The C.I.A trained Bin Laden for years and gave him a whole identity at all. Then you blame him for 9/11. Plus they say Obama has been dead for years. Way before 9/11. Look at it this way. They have Libya president Kadaffi bleeding, almost dying on tv all over the world yet when it comes to Bin Laden, "America gave him a proper Islamic burrial" and they never even show a body on tv. And "Americans" believe this crap. Lol COME ON NOW!
edit on 14-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join