It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
What 5 year old child made this thread?
The plane is coming from behind the buildings. The buildings are covering the view of the plane coming in.
YAWN!! and this video is not new, I saw it at least 3 years ago.

edit on 14-3-2012 by musashi9 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Plane 2:15 top left descending, it was a resolution issue.

Common people, i thought we got pass this crazy no plane theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
WTC 2 Width - 208 ft / Boeing 767 Wingspan - 156 ft

Basically the airplane that hit the tower is in range size wise with the building.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
From 0:23 a white object appears from the left of the screen and flies across the black smoke. At first I thought it may be a helicopter, but it just disappears.

A curious video. Could the plane have been edited out? I am not knocking it, just questioning it.

Right after the reporter says I copy that and zooms in, another object appears, but this time is shown more clearly.

Starts at about 0.43, to the left.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I used to believe the whole pod thing too until someone showed me the paint job of American airlines back then. Similar paint job with white bars that look exactly like the pods.

I still don't truly believe it though. I think the pods were advanced tech that allowed the plane to get further into the building for maximum damage, but whatever.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Surely just a case of poor video quality and the conditions at the time. Even the reporter didn't see the plane approaching with her own eyes. Nothing strange about that it just means from that angle the plane was hard to pick out against the background after it had flown beyond the cloud and was set against the clear sky and the video was of poor quality.

In the close ups of the tower you couldn't even pick out the vertical segments of the tower. I don't see anything suspicious about this video whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
they are telling us to back off, says the woman in the helicopter.

this was a strange video, never seen it thanks.

kay-o

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
the plane was edited out people
read the youtube comments below
jeezus

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well one thing is for sure that one explosion and fireball seems to be made up of many smaller explosions it travels around the building from left to right at exactly the same height etc. take a look solely at the fireball at 2:22m its blatant.

Couple of other questions, chimney springs to mind and also does anyone know anything about the particular location that they were built prior to wtc's?
edit on 14-3-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Right before the plane is briefly seen @2:16, she says, 'there's a lot of action on the ground', as if to take your attention away from looking up.

She also reacts very strangely to the second explosion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
What 5 year old child made this thread?
The plane is coming from behind the buildings. The buildings are covering the view of the plane coming in.
YAWN!! and this video is not new, I saw it at least 3 years ago.

edit on 14-3-2012 by musashi9 because: spelling

I think you have hit upon something here.

Are the children out of school or something?

That 9-11 leaves many questions unanswered, goes without saying. However, childish speculations such as in this thread are counterproductive to clearing up legitimate concerns.
edit on 14-3-2012 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

Seen it doesn't look like a Boeing plane you do know Boeing jets are usual large from the wide range right? oh and why does it disappear it a few seconds later?

Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
Right before the plane is briefly seen @2:16, she says, 'there's a lot of action on the ground', as if to take your attention away from looking up.

She also reacts very strangely to the second explosion.

yeah i agree with you its like she didn't notice the plane at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
video clip or no video clip, I watched the 2nd plane appear in the upper right corner of the live shot that morning, and I yelled when I saw it drop down a little and disappear behind the towers in the MSNBC feed I was watching. I yelled again a few seconds later when the South Tower explosion happened. I didn't need anyone to explain to me what happened that instant. I'd already seen the front of that 2nd jet heading in from behind the towers a couple seconds before it hit.

This was a corporate hit and the inside job part of it was the Bush/Cheney after-event marketing and the Pentagon brass opening up the NE corridor for the hit and the Blackwater demo prep for all three buildings and whatever the hell it was that actually hit the Pentagon. In my view, that was enough involvement without bringing the media into the party with senseless video gimmicks that would get exposed in a real world scenario like the one in NYC anyway. Why fake the planes when it's much easier to remote them into the buildings anyway?

By the way, the Anthrax attacks and lingering threat of plenty more where that came from shut down the government and media push for an investigation and forced them both to establish and defend the Official Conspiracy Theory. That much is pretty obvious and easily defended as a very plausible scenario. There's no need to be foolish with this mystery and invent phantom video planes.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
That video has been edited, and you can tell because at 2:16 there is something flying in from the right of the frame then dissapears in mid-air.

Why would someone wanna edit this?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
That video has been edited, and you can tell because at 2:16 there is something flying in from the right of the frame then dissapears in mid-air.

So that someone would take it and make a stink over it on a site like this? The phantom plane theory makes the entire effort to get to the bottom of this crime look like it's packed with crazy people. The more the OCT folks can point to threads like this, the more they seem like the sensible thinkers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There's a plane *clearly* visible approaching at the known angle on the known side of impact in the incredibly *unclear* footage you posted.

Massive fail!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

yeah i agree with you its like she didn't notice the plane at all.

Most people didn't notice the first plane until it hit. Until the second hit, the world assumed it was a tragic accident. So your attention would be focused on the first building and the goings on the ground below it. Plus planes flying over NY is not new.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
There's a plane *clearly* visible approaching at the known angle on the known side of impact in the incredibly *unclear* footage you posted.

Massive fail!

I have seen it, but it doesn't look like a Boeing plane, this is how planes look from a distance

Even though i dont quite agree with the no plane theory, i think we should debate if the mods have no problem with us debating it.

However if the thread gets to heated, i think then they should close it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

There are still pictures of crews loading cruise missiles painted like airliners on the web. You can also find the unaltered photos.
Some people want to stir up things. Others want to make money off of it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join