It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people from Earth???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
We are all energy, and energy has no colour .

You looked at the electromagnetic spectrum recently

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
No, native earthlings are brown with brown eyes and brown hair. Look into David Wilcocks, he explains why this is and how the white people came to be here. Some people think he is full of it, but I personally like him, and agree with a lot of what he talks about.

He is completely full of it. He can spew whatever nonsense he wants but the scientific evidence does not back him up. There is only .01% difference in genetic make-up between different human races. Humans and our closest ape relatives share 98% of the same genetic make-up. Somehow, you expect us to believe that white humans are aliens, but share the exact same genetic make-up of other humans.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yea we're from earth

We can't jump

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by cry93
I'm noticing a very disturbing trend around here. It looks like people are intentionally trying to be polarizing to the extreme. It looks that race is the flavor of the month.

OP, this isn't a shot at you personally but I'm getting sick of this. Questioning based upon race is sending a subliminal message that one group is superior or inferior to another. If that is indeed the case then why are we all stuck on this planet with each other?

And what if one day they found remains (bodys) on another planet within our solar system and it was found that a disaster had occurred on that planet but a few survived, made it to Earth. I would not care if I found out that my genetic actually was not completely from Earth…would you?

Would be kinda cool actually

The point is your butt is here now. Why are you here? What did you ancestors do (or not do; learn or not learn) that led to their destruction?

I'd think that those ancestors were so consumed with exercising their might over another that they destroyed themselves in the process. Or an outside force was consumed with destroying them based upon something so superficial that your ancestors almost became extinct. Think about it.

What lesson could your ancestors have passed on to you, through their DNA?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by schuyler

I like the theory but explain Eskimos. There also are dark skinned hispanics in Patagonia, Asian darks in Tibet, Russia, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, and even Canada has Inuits.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Easy. They are late arrivals. They haven't had 20,000 years in the northern climes yet. During the last ice age there was a land bridge to Russia from Alaska. They trotted on over about 12,000 BC. Of course, a lot of Native Ameriocans don;t like the theory, but everything from population dynamics to DNA shows it to be true.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Guess what, if you shave a polar bare its skin is black! There goes the theory of white skin being the result of cold climate

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by schuyler

I like the theory but explain Eskimos. There also are dark skinned hispanics in Patagonia, Asian darks in Tibet, Russia, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, and even Canada has Inuits.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

This excerpt from an article might clear up some things on why Eskimos have a higher content of melanin in their skin than assumed.

But Inuits vitamin D intake wasn’t dependent upon the sun. They get all that they need from their diet, heavy on types of fatty fish that are naturally rich in vitamin D. The plentiful amounts of the vitamin kept them from developing less melanin. In fact, before milk was fortified with D, people living outside of Northern Canada and Alaska loaded their diets with fishy products, such as cod liver oil, to get their daily supplement. So despite their chilly climate and lack of sun exposure, it’s the Inuit diet that has kept them in their natural glow.

Source

And this is directed at the OP. Do you honestly think 'white' people are not from this planet based off some 2,000 year old text? If so, then does that suddenly put 'white' people on a higher pedestal than others?
edit on 3/12/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't know what that religious mumbo jumbo is about but, yes, white people are from earth. It takes about 20,000 years of people moving into northern climes for skin to lighten to allow Vitamin D to be absorbed.

considering the oldest civilization goes back to 4000 bc and humanity as we know it is only 6000 years old, how can you make a claim or even know that it takes 20,000 years for skin to lighten to white.

and since no human being can live to 20,000 years, your statement can never be proven and is false.

I'm sorry were you drunk when you replied to this? Do I even try to explain what the schuyler meant?
If you are deeply religious then I withdraw my statement above, just wow.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a african friend of mine has it the white race was created by a mad black scientist ?lol we share 30% of our genes with the bread fruit tree plus fish monkey pig reptile cow .so yes we are but what created us .who knows .the chinese say it was blond haired blue eyed people that built the pyramids there immanuel velikovsky talks of the pre adamite people having skin like leather with thorns www.velikovsky archive

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm noticing a very disturbing trend around here. It looks like people are intentionally trying to be polarizing to the extreme. It looks that race is the flavor of the month.

OP, this isn't a shot at you personally but I'm getting sick of this. Questioning based upon race is sending a subliminal message that one group is superior or inferior to another. If that is indeed the case then why are we all stuck on this planet with each other?

And what if one day they found remains (bodys) on another planet within our solar system and it was found that a disaster had occurred on that planet but a few survived, made it to Earth. I would not care if I found out that my genetic actually was not completely from Earth…would you?

Would be kinda cool actually

The point is your butt is here now. Why are you here? What did you ancestors do (or not do; learn or not learn) that led to their destruction?

I'd think that those ancestors were so consumed with exercising their might over another that they destroyed themselves in the process. Or an outside force was consumed with destroying them based upon something so superficial that your ancestors almost became extinct. Think about it.

What lesson could your ancestors have passed on to you, through their DNA?

Now, Now don’t be naughty, who said they destroyed themselves. What happens if at sometime soon the Sun sneezes at planet Earth and most get fried…whos fault would that be?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
No, native earthlings are brown with brown eyes and brown hair. Look into David Wilcocks, he explains why this is and how the white people came to be here. Some people think he is full of it, but I personally like him, and agree with a lot of what he talks about.

Looks like the gig's up guys, we've been rumbled. Everyone back to your shuttle craft and prepare for emergency take off, back to our homeworld... errr.. behind nibiru!

Quick, before they attack us!!!

... really, I'm an alien? Crikey, what else are people going to keep telling me what I am.. whew..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What happens if at sometime soon the Sun sneezes at planet Earth and most get fried…whos fault would that be?

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'd blame Sol Invictus.

As far as your theory goes, I think very little of it. Just more divisiveness. Whites, imho, are from Earth, like every other human being no matter what their skin colour is.

What's next? Yellow people are from Niburu?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If I survived and was able to transplant to another planet you'd best believe I wouldn't attempt to lord it over others, especially the natives.

Another thing for you to consider is there are multiple races on earth. Your survival could depend on you being in a certain place at a certain time. In this global community I don't think race is a factor.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

No you see it clearly says that the watchers took earthlings for wives therefore they are not 100% alien, actually by now the watchers dna would be thoroughly mixed, probably very difficult to distinguish the et proportion.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
a african friend of mine has it the white race was created by a mad black scientist ?lol we share 30% of our genes with the bread fruit tree plus fish monkey pig reptile cow .so yes we are but what created us .who knows .the chinese say it was blond haired blue eyed people that built the pyramids there immanuel velikovsky talks of the pre adamite people having skin like leather with thorns www.velikovsky archive

yea me too. I'm not saying i believe it but, he told me ancient Africans were a lot more civilized to the point of genetic manufacturing. They wanted to be different so bad, the were messing with their genetics and an :abomination was born.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
White people are the off spring of the original humans on this planet before the first civilization was wiped of this earth.. They are the result of the Elite at the time that new the world was in trouble and went down into their underground bunkers...

So what I'm saying is their were lots of people that hid underground away from the sun for thousands of years waiting for the surface to be liveable again, resulting pale skin, eyes, and hair.

Unless we were created by aliens which i'm not really believing... I believe that we all came from the same garden and at one time we all had very similar characteristics... we spread around the earth and then were wiped out by some disaster or sickness... then the small groups of humans that were left and isolated evolved into the races we see today

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Was he an afrocentric

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Ezekial saw angels with four faces. Are we to believe that lions and eagles are also not from Earth?

If one angel can have four different faces, then who is to say that angels don't come in different shapes, sizes, and colors? From just looking at our environment, we can see the Biblical God's creation on Earth was made to have physically diverse plant life, sea creatures, and animals. Why would it be any different for humans?

Therefore, if angels came down and procreated with man, we can look at two logical probabilities:

1) Angels (plural) were diverse themselves and would have added additional diversity to the human gene pool. Meaning that angel offspring could be white, black, or lion, right?
OR
2) Humans like the rest of creation, were made to look different from the beginning and were originally created with DNA diversity.

Futhermore, when Jesus spoke of the tares and wheat parable, he stated that the tares (bad seed) would be weeded out at the end of the harvest so as not to danger the wheat (good seed). If finding the bad seeds were as easy as looking for white skinned people or non-white skinned people, it would have been pretty easy to get rid of the bad seeds. Yet evil comes in all colors and sizes.

God's creation is diversity, look at the color spectrum and look at the rest of the Earth and enjoy and admire his handiwork.

Ezekial 10:14

And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

edit on 12-3-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
But wouldnt we have had a thick coat to keep us warm? Did our hair fall off? lol wow..
Seriously though, we are some weird looking creatures, we have all these features on us to perceive the world around us, and teeth are freaking crazy looking. Fingers too.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why was Lamech afraid of his son Noah though?

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,
“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join