It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people from Earth???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
there are some who believe that all humans (as we currently are) did not originate on this Earth. i have come across this story many times from many different sources. one of the most intriguing one's i heard was that blue-eyed people come from the pleiades, dark-eyed people from sirius, green-grey eyes come from vega.

not saying this is true or that i believe it, just thought i would add it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes white people are from Earth. That is, of course, only if you choose to believe evidence and scientific conclusions in favor of mythology and it's various claims most of which are either demonstrably false, lacking in all evidence, or a combination of both.

Human beings evolved in Africa and migrated out of that Continent over the course of tens of thousands of years, this is all documented by genetic studies which traced our ancestry back. Not only are white people from Earth, but ALL people are from Africa.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

It is well known that the four faces are the four fixed signs of the zodiac actually eg bull (Taurus), lion (leo), man (Aquarius) etc

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So... Your entire premise, such as it is, is based on the writings in a religious text? Uh-huh...right.

There is so little difference between the groups of humans on Earth as to hardly warrant being called differences. This has been verified through scientific research for the past couple of decades.

Nice little attempt at a divisive thread...too bad all too few are biting. They seem to recognize it for what it is. Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What if we are all from another planet and brought here as a last resort.
Then the bible was created to keep people sane

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Why was Lamech afraid of his son Noah though?

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,
“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

Lamech was NOT afraid of Noah. His concerns were that Noah looked like the Watchers. He even questioned his wife about it and was not satisfied with her answer.

My question to you. What is your opinion of the Watchers and the Nephilims?

More important why are you loosely quoting certain text and out of context, too? Even MORE important is why this is included in Coptic/Ethiopian text but not in King James Bible?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
WTF is happening to ATS. Seriously.

This website should not even be using the "Deny Ignorance" motto anymore. Ignorance is almost all I see here these days.

Very sad.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MaryStillToe

It is well known that the four faces are the four fixed signs of the zodiac actually eg bull (Taurus), lion (leo), man (Aquarius) etc

So are you saying that Ezekial really didn't see a literal angel with four faces and it was only symbolic?

Even if it was symbolic, who is to say there really aren't angels who are representations of the fixed signs?

Then again, who is to say the descriptions you povided weren't also symbolic?

I rarely see newborns with long curly or wavy hair and glowing eyes. I have seen newborns of all races with a lot of hair, but it would be stretch to say newborns have "long" hair. Maybe the grandfather or father was has really only having a visison.

Exactly what kind of reasoning are you using? Any at all?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
WTF is happening to ATS. Seriously.

This website should not even be using the "Deny Ignorance" motto anymore. Ignorance is almost all I see here these days.

Very sad.

I know I shouldn't say this, but part of me can't help blaming the inundation of the 'facebook crowd'. The site owners actively sought extra membership and this is part of the consequence of that.

I must say I agree with you. This place has changed.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Biblical speaking when Cain killed Able and was cast out he later begat wife in the land of Nod and no one seems to be able to explain where this wife came from. If she and her people where already here then Adam, Eve, Lilith, etc. couldn't be the first humans but maybe the first of a newer version? Is this a flaw in the story or is this telling us that we are upgraded ever so often and maybe the newer version is introduced to the general population at times?

Yellow, White, Red and Black are the primary race colors according to the Hopi religion. The sky god came down and created all four races at once. Different versions of the same species.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Why was Lamech afraid of his son Noah though?

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,
“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

Lamech was NOT afraid of Noah. His concerns were that Noah looked like the Watchers. He even questioned his wife about it and was not satisfied with her answer.

My question to you. What is your opinion of the Watchers and the Nephilims?

More important why are you loosely quoting certain text and out of context, too? Even MORE important is why this is included in Coptic/Ethiopian text but not in King James Bible?

Your last statement is so vast and suspect it would be the subject for a thread on its own

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Couldn't agree more. This place used to be full of awesome threads to read, but now they are few and far between.

With all the racism, bigotry, and flat out stupidity I've seen on here over just the last couple of years, it really bums me out what happened to such a great place.

The question of skin pigment for example would easily be answered in any 8th grade biology class. Even instead of using Google and the endless plethora of knowledge available over the internet with just the press of a few buttons, people still choose to make flat out ridiculous and borderline retarded threads. The laziness and ignorance of people absolutely never fails to surprise me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I know I am. I was born here.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
for another take on the four faces have a read of eliphas levi -transendental magick its doctrains & ritual

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This vid is intresting, vedic history of moon

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I must be a half breed cause I tan easily. I'm not sure us Yoopers are really human either.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thanks for your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join