It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11,000 missiles ready to launch’ at Israel, US targets from Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
11,000 missiles , who could've gave them all this missiles? Israel has

Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.

this is nuclear weapons I am talking about that Israel have. Check the image for the energy of a the megaton bomb

Iran will be stupid if they start firing a missile bec trust me they will not survive. US has nukes that will wipe the whole place out in a day maybe even an hour.
news.yahoo.com...

The Kayhan report emphasized that the leaders of the Islamic regime have successfully thwarted American and Israeli threats over its illicit nuclear program. But given Iran’s missile capabilities, it said, any aggression on its soil will be met with the launch of 11,000 missiles against Israel and U.S. interests in the region. The report said Iran had successfully launched three intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) during recent war games exercises. Though this has not been reported by other sources, such capability could drastically change the balance of power in the region and further escalate existing tensions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

1100 missiles...well hurry up and launch them,have all my mad max gear ready,getting bored of waiting

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertruck99

1100 missiles...well hurry up and launch them,have all my mad max gear ready,getting bored of waiting

11,000 buddy not 1100 lol, but your right i am getting bored of this fun and games, either fight, or just get along .

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I agree Storm.
Also who knows how many they actually have.
If I was the Ayatollah, I'd say we have 11,000 missiles too.
Of course 10,900 would be duds. Shh...
My enemy doesn't know that.
Someone should tell them Saturn Missle batteries,
like we launch on the 4th of July, do not count.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I know!

If nobody wants Iran to launch there missiles we should attack Iran immediatly so that they will launch there missiles..........wait, no...ummmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The US doesn't need to launch a missile at all, as Israel has an arsenal of nukes at its disposal. They probably have plenty as they aren't under the restrictions of any signed treaties

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't like news like this, because I believe they can't do any good, except making this already bad situation even worst...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That's strange they said they had 150,000 missiles pointed at Israel just a few months ago. What happened to 139,000 missiles?

www.jpost.com...

These shouldn't be counted IMO:

link   
You are leaving Russia (Iran is KGB), North Korea, China and others out of the picture my dear friends

link   
We all know that these Israeli jerks are going to begin the bloodiest, deadliest war this world has ever seen. We all know this. Israel does not care if their country is blown up. It has been a plan since its creation after world war 2 that it will be used to start the worlds biggest war.

Thanks. May hell exist so ye can burn in it.

May they be stopped.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Iran should just come clean to building nuclear armaments. Israel and the US should just mind their own business. The united states was the first country to build the bomb, we never complained. Now that another nation is trying to build their nuclear arsenal, why is it the United States or Israels job at saying who can or cant build bombs. Makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

11,000 missiles & 2 STARZ
um just sayen
The vibrations may effect the STARZ feelings towards EA*RTH

link   
Wait a sec! So Iran is finally publicly admitting that they have missiles and nuke capabilities?

If this is true and nothing is being done about it, then I'm gonna have to start questioning the actual capabilities of the west power.

I'm not one to promote war but wasn't the entire point of the Iran nuclear debate to find out of they had nukes?
Now we know and its just "so what?", we dont have a plan?, we just wanted to know?
We have this information, what do we do with it? We should know what to do with it since we wanted it so much.

I really hope the plan isn't "wait and see what happens".

link   
With the US, record of friendly fire I really hope they don't launch as much as an arrow
for fear it will hit me in England !
All this posturing is just that ! Nothing will get launched the big stand off and staring will
go on for a good while yet, just my thoughts !

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Iran will be stupid if they start firing a missile bec trust me they will not survive.

They are not stupid. They want and are going to start a nuclear WWIII. They believe that by killing themselves and everyone else, it was cause the world to bow to Islam.
They want the 10th or 13th Imam to crawl up out of the pit of hell and take over the world in the name of islam.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Wait a sec! So Iran is finally publicly admitting that they have missiles and nuke capabilities?

If this is true and nothing is being done about it, then I'm gonna have to start questioning the actual capabilities of the west power.

I'm not one to promote war but wasn't the entire point of the Iran nuclear debate to find out of they had nukes?
Now we know and its just "so what?", we dont have a plan?, we just wanted to know?
We have this information, what do we do with it? We should know what to do with it since we wanted it so much.

I really hope the plan isn't "wait and see what happens".

Israel has nukes, not Iran.

Israel is going to start this battle over false pretenses, everyone knows this by now. They're trying to bring down "religious fanatics" in Iran's politics while they themselves practice "religious fanaticism" in a different way. I guess it's okay because Israel was promised that land in a book and that promise has been translated to english, so it must be true!

Just more war drum beating, nothing more.
edit on 12-3-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Although Iranian missile inventories are kept secret, globalsecurity.org has some numbers. I would guesstimate Iran has less than 1,000 missiles could reach Israel. So they exaggerated by a factor of 10 which sounds about right.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Hopefully this matter will be settled diplomatically. What ever happened to diplomacy anyway?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It seems an EMP massive will shut down launches anywhere. 1 just hopes it isnt some type of issue where the launches fall back on those who launch them. Its REALLY that hard to act as 1 global EA*RTH FAMILY. SMH what if the PARENTS show up to evaluate this HERDS behaviors.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
How about this idea.... The earths magnetosphere becomes so unstable and collapses allowing all the solar radiation enter our atmosphere. In turn causing violet magnetic storms triggering reactions with nuclear substances such as uranium and plutonium and causing serious instabilities with power plants and warheads leading to premature detonations and radiation exposure. All that would be left is the "under-developed" nations to rule the world..... World War III being waged on us by the sun.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The outrage and outward hostility of those against the possibility of Iran developing nukes turn a blind eye to Israel already having them and being much more aggressive in their rhetoric. If any argument is to be made, it's one that Israel currently is the most destabilizing nation in the Middle East, and has been since its inception. Personally, Israel, NK and Pakistan worry me more than Iran and they already have nukes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join