It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11,000 missiles ready to launch’ at Israel, US targets from Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Out of those 11,000 missiles, the long-range ones capable to hit Israel are under 100 (Shahab 3 numbers in dozens only).

Arrow and Patriot will most likley shot-down 90%-95% of the Shahab 3's.

Iran will not attack Israel with their missile from THEIR teritory.Hezbollah, Syria and Hamas...that is another story.Iran will (if suicidal) launch thousands of missiles to anything under 900 km range : US bases in Gulf and Afghanistan and oil infrastucture in the region.But this will trigger a HELLUVA massive military strike from US.

11,000 missiles...and how many launchers? I think 10,000 of theor missiles will be dust in the depos after US retaliates.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by storm2012
Iran will be stupid if they start firing a missile bec trust me they will not survive.

They are not stupid. They want and are going to start a nuclear WWIII. They believe that by killing themselves and everyone else, it was cause the world to bow to Islam.
They want the 10th or 13th Imam to crawl up out of the pit of hell and take over the world in the name of islam.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

you could be right

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

An EMP will not shut down launches as nuclear launch sites are shielded from EMP.
We can fire away, let them grab their ankles and kiss their butt goodbye!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh cool its almost time for the holy war to start. Let me get my popcorn.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

I suspect there will be an assatination on the 15th that starts the war officially.
edit on 12-3-2012 by manofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Albert Pike said the illuminatti plan was world war three by pitting the muslims against the judeo christians
and that Isreal would be destroyed

Since the secret society cabalistic luciferian talmudic types have a prophesy of an actual holocaust occuring BEFORE the antiuncleubersuperduperkingoftheworld can appear, and there are 6 million jews between the jews in Israel AND Iran.....well I know you readers can spell kaboom without my help.

Gen Wesley Clarks reporting of the invasion list back in the during the BUSH the youngers reign also indicates
war war war!....but oddly enough none of the invaded countries start it...
the invading countries do...
go figure

edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I know what EMP does but thats all, should probs read more into it which I will do, but for now...
How does one defend against EMP as I have always thought it was impossible

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HellaKitty

To protect yourself from EMP you need a Faraday Cage.

Faraday Cage Info.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by HellaKitty

To protect yourself from EMP you need a Faraday Cage.

Faraday Cage Info.

Turns out they did a study in 2003 on cars. If your car is off at the time almost all of the vehicles tested were not affected by the EMP of the kind created in a nuclear device if detonated high altitude. Its rather funny,oh and store stuff you want to save in a trunk to protect them as well.

<< 1   >>

join