It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

ok i still don't know why are you acting like that, but since i opened this thread people are putting words on my mouth... i said it look like a sphere, then somebody said it's an arc, i said ok it's an arc,which words i should use to please you ? arc, circle , ellipse...i show this video to friends and the first word they use is sphere...I'm sorry we have not your logic as i say we are just stupid ape...in fact I am always inclined to listen to someone who has knowledge, but this is just contempt ... we must not forget, this is just a forum, this is only site on the internet, this video will not change the face of the world so no need to be condescending because right now it is you who looked silly to quibble over a word.

now give us a good explanation tell us what is how this occur, why this is the first time we see this,be a little more pedagogue for those who are not accustomed, now if it bores you to take a moment to explain us, don"t waist our time go find another playground...
edit on 13-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
look at this video this is just incredible i never see this before.
This things ( call it as it please you) it forms then it is rejected by a flare, it gives the impression that the sun is protecting itself from this thing who was sucking the energy (please don't jump on this, this is just a picture, i said it look like i did not said this is what is happening)
It is amazing (I'm sorry if I am fascinated as a child).

edit on 13-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: english is not my language and i do my best ...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Pretty sure I debunked this a few pages ago. No one reads
edit on 13-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Sorry but there is nothing there. The way the rays are coming out of the sun makes a semi circular shape, but there is no actual object there. Nothing would be able to survive that close to the sun anyway. Use common sense people

Over the last fifty years biologists have found places on Earth where the temperature was found to be intolerable and yet in which lived and prospered colonies of unicellular organisms. These biotopes are extreme smokers and abyssal hydrothermal vents. But if these areas were plunged from 100 to 400 ° C, we did not know any body between surviving beyond 80 ° C.

so did you creat this world? are you the unknown god Who Have all the answer? who said it's an object...only you... you are like us and I'm pretty sure That We Did not see evreything, you should use comon sense and please stop being so pretentious

now for all the other contributor if you don't explain us scientificaly what it is it's not worth wasting your time with response without interest

because now it is deliberate that you derail this thread and then I do not understand?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Sorry but there is nothing there. The way the rays are coming out of the sun makes a semi circular shape, but there is no actual object there. Nothing would be able to survive that close to the sun anyway. Use common sense people

Interesting? Some things do survive, what they are is another conspiracy

Astronomers fully expected Comet Lovejoy to meet a fiery death – and with good reason. After all, it was about to fly through the Sun’s atmosphere where temperatures reach a staggering 1.1millionC.
But this week stargazers were astonished when the 660-foot-wide icy rock disappeared around the back side of the sun, coming within 87,000 miles of its surface, and emerged triumphantly out the other side.
This was the comet that lived.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I know this has supposedly been debunked as a tornado but here is another YouTube video that shows what happens to this object at the point of release.

Does this fall into the volcano theory?

Object shooting off of sun

edit on 13-3-2012 by Jaellma because: added emoticons

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is an updated video

My friends from www.thesuntoday.org... believe the black spherical anomaly is more than likely a prominence cavity. Today we witnessed it launch off of the sun!

edit on 13-3-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I know this has supposedly been debunked

by who , Phage? Stereo ? actually they just came and they troll this thread... if those person think this is ridiculous it's ok but i'm still curious and for me there nothing to debunk this not a fake movie, this not something made off, this a real phenomena...there no conspiracy just somone who try to share his interset about this subject, but i think ATS is not the good place for that i stop here i will find it in a other place.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

What ever it is, it does not seem to be that effected by the Suns gravitational pull.
Perhaps the aliens are using the force of the Solar flare eruptions to catapult their spaceships

edit on 13-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

OGoldGreg claimed to have debunked it pages ago but there is nothing there that suggests he debunked anything.

This last video is truly an amazing video. Not sure why the original video truncated the last portion of the object's release.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

AWESOME!!!!!!!

You have just witnessed the birth of a PLASMA CRITTER

For the newbies... google plama life form

For the oldies... Oh yeah? prove me wrong

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
is that even a real video of the sun????

Yes you and the two who starred your post need to visit the SOHO site and get educated

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
Oh, I'm all for self education, and your curiosity is commendable, but, yes, in so many words, there really is nothing to see here.

That has to be about the STUPIDEST comment I have ever heard in all my years at ATS

'nothing to see here'? Seriously?

This is the first time I have seen these huge tornadoes on the sun... I find them fascinating. Instead of making stupid comments like that, you could have simply provided the evidence as n00bUK did (which was mostly ignored)

Deny Ignorance? You are a beacon sign FOR ignorance

edit on 13-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
It is amazing (I'm sorry if I am fascinated as a child).

Do not apologize for being fascinated
I too am fascinated by these captures.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is a polar crown cavity

2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thank you for your answer it lead me to a new knowledge

i had heard about the darck plasama but it's very romantic when you hear it but pretty barbaric when you try to
understand it ...

Plasma Life Forms in Space
An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized in their paper entitled From Plasma Crystals and Helical Structures towards Inorganic Living Matter, published in the New Journal of Physics in August 2007.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

this just amazing because i'm an artist i like painting and doing music, space is one of my best material and it's inspire me a lot but i look only the visual and not how it works, i discover new element and it's just amazing, i agree with you there is a lot to see on this video, the movement, the color, the action, how the sun is so much alive, how we are just dust and so small and how i'm just a child, a simple human made from star and nourished by this huge fireball...

thank you ...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

thank you this quote frome the link you post

observe coronal plasma shaped by magnetic field lines with a negative curvature (U-shape) sitting at the bottom of a cavity. The cavity is located just above the polar crown filament material. We thus observe the inner part of the cavity above the filament as depicted in the classical three part coronal mass ejection (CME) model composed of a filament, a cavity, and a CME front. The filament (in this case a polar crown filament) is part of the cavity, and it makes a continuous structuring from the filament to the CME front depicted by concentric ellipses (in a 2D cartoon).

seriously

this is just incredible we never see this before... this is the first time since The Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) was launched... how some of you could say there nothing to see here... it's beautiful...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow did I just see a member learn something from a skeptic?! I too have learned much from criticism, and my mind is always open to unlearn as well as learn. It is the snide condescending comments and eye rolls that stop the learning process and evoke animosity, which does no one any good. Now if a member lashes out coyly at criticism, then I suppose a smart aleck response is justified, but in general, just because someone doesn't know the facts, or they make mistaken comments, imo doesn't warrant a snarky("sigh, yawn") comment. No one likes the guy in class that laughs at someone's questions. Deny ignorance is better served cordially and with kindness, or at least without meanness, the response is better for everyone.

Polar Crown Cavity....sweet!

Peace,
spec
edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

this is just incredible we never see this before... this is the first time since The Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) was launched

Not exactly. Unless I misunderstand.
SDO was launched in February of 2010.

The report...

Received: 31 May 2011
Accepted: 21 July 2011

Source

Cavities had been observed prior to that:

In a recent paper by Gibson et al. (2010), the authors studied the structure, shape, and evolution (mostly due to the solar rotation) in detail of a stable cavity observed by SOHO/EIT in the wavelength filter at 195 Å.

The structure often contains a twisted flux tube able to accumulate magnetic energy and mass within it, which thus can be destabilised by catastrophic mechanisms and/or external triggers. Despite several studies of the thermal structures of cavities especially from white-light coronographs, eclipse observations, EUV, and soft X-ray imaging (e.g., Hudson et al. 1999; Hudson & Schwenn 2000; Gibson et al. 2006; Habbal et al. 2010)

edit on 3/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
It is a polar crown cavity

www.kipnews.org...

Look just like CRITTERS

edit on 13-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join