It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Anti-Christ Evidence Redux.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This has probably been mentioned on here many times before, but I figured I would enlighten those who are not familiar with this. I was recently doing more research on what seems to be a totally outrageous topic when I started to find more and more strange evidence and coincidences surrounding Obama, Scripture and Numerology. For the record I am not a religious buff of any kind, but I am able to read between the lines and this just seems very strange.

First let's get into some of the Numerology.

Obama's Chicago ZIP code was 60606.
capwiz.com...

On November 5th 2008 the day after Obama was elected, the Illinois Pick 3 Lottery numbers were 6-6-6.
www.illinoislottery.com...

Barack + Hussein + Obama = 18.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

Born on August 4th, the 216th day of the year.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216.

Supposedly born in Honolulu Hawaii, which is at 21.6 degrees North.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216 or 21.6

Now let's get into what the Scriptures say.

Luke 10:18 "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
bible.cc...

The Hebrew word for Lightning is Barak.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Hebrew word for Heaven or Heights or High Place is Bamah.
en.wikipedia.org...

The conjunction waw which unites words in Hebrew is sometimes pronounced "O".

Matthew 24:27 "For as lightning (Barak) comes from the East (raised in Indonesia/African heritage) and is seen unto the West (President in West) so shall the coming of the Son of Man be (Jesus will return in that time).
bible.cc...

The Antichrist according to scripture will be:
- Different from the previous Kings before him (obvious).
- Have different Religion than his ancestors (all ancestors are Muslim).
- Will try to Change the set times and laws.
- He will have a messiah like appeal, extreme charisma and draw massive crowds.
- Have authority to rule for 42 months (nearly a US presidency)
- Will bring a peace treaty to Israel.

What the hell is going on here?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

could be an elaborate hoax. his real name is suppose to be barry sotarro or somethign to that effect.

i do not think he is the anti christ simply because all his supporters are quiet now.i beleive he is just a well meaning idiot

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
semi off topic Barack Hussein Obama = iraq hussein osama .... i find that very strange ...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ is suppose to come as a saviour to Humanity, everyone will fall for his gentleness. He'll perform miracles, and 'save' the world from destruction, and will give authority to Israel to build the 'Third Temple' exactly where the 'Dome of the Rock' is in Jerusalem.

That's how it will play out, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Hmm well he did seem pretty gentle during his campaign and good grief the way people were fawning over the man. But we most likely do have another 4 years with the man so im wondering how this might play out. Of course romney could always win. But it seems doubtful.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Romney would be a much better anti-christ IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm positive you could find numerous numerology connections with anyone, if you focus hard enough on it,

imagine all the kids who were born on June Sixth 2006,

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I'm positive you could find numerous numerology connections with anyone, if you focus hard enough on it,

imagine all the kids who were born on June Sixth 2006,
Plausable, but what are the odds that their ZIP codes have 666, their names and locations of birth are mathematically divisible by three sixes, their names translate perfectly into Hebrew words describing satan and the antichrist in the bible and that they are President of the United States!?

Also, what are the odds that the last names of the current Presidential candidates in office Obama Biden would fit 9 of the 13 letters of the (then) current most wanted terrorist in the world Osama Bin Laden in sequence. I read somewhere in an article that the odds were something like 5 trillion to 1

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Obama and Netanyahu could well be the anti-Christ and the false Prophet. The question I have been mulling over is which is which, if that is the case.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
*YAWN* *SIGH*. Who HASNT been accused of being the "anti-christ" yet?

When will people learn that this "anti-christ" nonsense originates from a FICTIONAL book written by MEN, inspired by MEN, and PEDDLED by MEN to SCARE you and CONTROL you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Obama (Mr. Soetoro) seems to be a FICTIONAL character himself. Are these MEN who created this FICTIONAL story still in power? I prefer curiosity to ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

Obama (Mr. Soetoro) seems to be a FICTIONAL character himself. Are these MEN who created this FICTIONAL story still in power? I prefer curiosity to IGNORANCE.

You are saying that Obama is "fictional"...

...and THEN ask if men from CENTURIES AGO are CURRENTLY among us...

...and then say you prefer not to be about "IGNORANCE"??

edit on 11-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

MEN have been peddling the bible for a very long time, and are still doing it today. In case you didn't notice Christianity hasn't gone anywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

MEN have been peddling the bible for a very long time, and are still doing it today. In case you didn't notice Christianity hasn't gone anywhere.

Yes because DUMB people who do not think for themselves will ALWAYS be around.

Thats why silly religions are STILL around. Lots of STUPID people. Doesnt mean anything other than STUPIDITY.
edit on 11-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The Antichrist according to scripture will be:
- Different from the previous Kings before him (obvious).
- Have different Religion than his ancestors (all ancestors are Muslim).
- Will try to Change the set times and laws.
- He will have a messiah like appeal, extreme charisma and draw massive crowds.
- Have authority to rule for 42 months (nearly a US presidency)
- Will bring a peace treaty to Israel.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Let me help you out a bit here:

Pontifex Maximus
Duties
The main duty of the Pontifices was to maintain the pax deorum or "peace of the gods."

The immense authority of the sacred college of pontiffs was centered on the Pontifex Maximus, the other pontifices forming his consilium or advising body. His functions were partly sacrificial or ritualistic, but these were the least important. His real power lay in the administration of jus divinum or divine law; the information collected by the pontifices related to the Roman religious tradition was bound in a corpus which summarized dogma and other concepts. The chief departments of jus divinum may be described as follows:

1.The regulation of all expiatory ceremonials needed as a result of pestilence, lightning, etc.
2.The consecration of all temples and other sacred places and objects dedicated to the gods.
3.The regulation of the calendar; both astronomically and in detailed application to the public life of the state.
4.The administration of the law relating to burials and burying-places, and the worship of the Manes or dead ancestors.
5.The superintendence of all marriages by conferratio, i.e. originally of all legal patrician marriages.
6.The administration of the law of adoption and of testamentary succession.
7.The regulation of the public morals, and fining and punishing offending parties.

His 42 month (1260 year reign) was from 538 to 1798...

Here is why you, like many Christians, are confused about this. Its because you have been intentionally mislead by one of the beasts via their own propaganda:

Francisco Ribera
Apocalypse commentary
In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520). Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God.
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.
Abolish the Christian religion.
Deny Jesus Christ.
Be received by the Jews.
Pretend to be God.
Kill the two witnesses of God.
Conquer the world.

To accomplish this, Ribera proposed that the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy were not 1260 years as based on the year-day principle (Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6), but a literal 3½ years, hence preventing the arrival of the deduction of (i) the 1260 years to be related to the Dark Ages (according to the Historicism (Christianity) interpretation of eschatology from 538 A.D. when the papal power was fully established in Rome until its political blow in 1798 A.D., when Louis-Alexandre Berthier the general of Napoleon captured pope Pius VI as prisoner to Valence, France) and (ii) the Antichrist to be related to papacy.

If you are not a Catholic, why would you be following Jesuit Futurism? The answer is because its the only school of eschatology that most teach anymore. Except for Catholics themselves of course, they now follow Preterism.

Why is this?
Lets just say that a certain group that has major control over the media, benefits from the idea that Israel has to be rebuilt for Christian Prophecy to proceed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I'd bet you could find a thousand people with a dozen ways you could link 666 to in some fashion living here. There's the 60660 zip code of the Edgewater/Gold Coast neighborhoods on the north side, population of 43,000. 60666 is the zip code of O'Hare International Airport. Zip code 60606 has about 3,800 people living in the West Loop area. I'm sure there are a few people there with 6 letter first, middle and last names. Clearly they're the anti-christ.

And for what it's worth, Obama lived on the south side in the Hyde Park neighborhood, zip code 60615, over 7 miles from West Loop.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add to the conspiracy.....

Nostradamus named him as " Mabus".
Obama named " Ray Mabus" Secretary of the US Navy.
www.defense.gov...
lbtrader.hubpages.com...
Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

As I stated in my original post I am not a religious buff in any way, this is all stuff that I just researched on my own over the internet in the past few days and thought I would share.

After reading it more thoroughly and trying to understand, do you mean the Jesuits are in control of the mainstream media or are you talking about the Zionists? The time of the anti-christ has already passed and it had to do with the papacy? I'm not very familiar with this type of religious stuff but I'm intrigued.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: updated

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

The beasts are kingdoms, not people. That's where Futurism is wrong in trying to make the beasts of Revelation into the antichrist and false prophet. John wrote in the same prophetic language of Daniel, he just continued it on to include the last kingdom:

Daniel 7-
17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

the kingdoms of Daniel are:
Babylon
Media/Persia
Greece
Rome

The kingdoms of Revelation are:
Rome (the RCC)
USA

The USA, which became a country in 1776, about the same time that Rome was wounded in accordance with what was prophesied, is the last beast. It is based on the Beast that came before it, Rome, it has the appearance of being a Christian country (a lamb), but is not (a dragon), it called down fire from the Heavens before man (first atomic bomb), and the whole world wonders after it. At present we are in the process of making the mark (National Biometric ID), which we have also forced on all of our allies.

Don't confuse the antichrist with the beasts, they are different things. There will be many antichrists:

1 John 2:18-
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

After reading it more thoroughly and trying to understand, do you mean the Jesuits are in control of the mainstream media or are you talking about the Zionists?

The Zionists.
Futurism started with the Jesuit Order, under orders of the RCC as part of the Counter-Reformation. However, it also benefited those who wanted to see Christians in support of a rebuilt Israeli State.

The time of the anti-christ has already passed and it had to do with the papacy?

Rome is the beast that “was and is not, yet is”:

Revelations 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction.

It was the Roman empire, would become the Roman Church, and was removed from political power finally in the late 1700's. The Pope's assumed the title of Pontifex Maximus, which they had taken from the Emperors, and received most of the power that had also belonged them.

When Rome was dealt its deadly blow that removed it from politically controlling Europe, the US was just becoming a country. That country is based on the Roman system that preceded it. Our legal system, our governmental system, etc..

The beast of Rome still exists, but now the US is the final beast.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join