It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Helicopter Tried To Kill My Son and I

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Damn, that's a really crazy story, my town sees alot of helicopters but we never experience anything like that. As the others said it was probably some assholes doing some scare tactics for the hell of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
First off, glad you and your son are fine other than the stress you felt. You said you could see the bugs on the front. Could you see the pilot/passenger and if so, did they look panicked?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For what it's worth - helicopters don't kill people, people kill people.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
HI.. Have you asked your neighbors if they have purchased a helicopter?, and maybe learning to fly, or just playing around in a neighbors field.. I would ask around at the local airfields if anyone owns a blue helicopter. Or local farms that might have a helo pad??, just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Hard to say exactly how fast it was going, it was certainly enough to cause the car to lose control I had to counter turn the wheel a couple times. The person standing in that video is waiting and expecting the fly over, probably leaned into the wind as it flew by. It looked like a single jet powered, versus a twin. I wasn't expecting a jet buzz by. The jet that buzzed me was slightly tilted towards my direction, with it being clear and sunny out hot summer day. I got a 1-2 second glimpse of it from the side. All that I gathered from that moment that it was a F14-F16 twin engine fighter jet, wings retracted back. Also, the all black color, unmarked, and both the pilots silhouette of their heads with their masks on through the clear canopy. This was on the interstate highway just outside Tonopah, but that whole area is pretty much a playground for the military. This was actually years ago before Area 51 was so well known. I didn't even know there was such a thing, but I did know that there was Nelis base. I am glad he wasn't doing mach 4-5 then i probably would be eating dirt lol.
edit on 14-3-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You mind if I speak my mind? Honestly?

If you do, dont read the following,...

Bull #. That is what that was.

But a nice story.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Update:

...but here is an update.

I have called all of the local airports and the FAA, the incident is being investigated.

When they investigate, stuff does happen, we just don't get to hear about it.

My personal example is a local small plane that BUZZES over rooftops (barely any higher than the power lines) and then goes to a particular mixed racial family's house and practices dive-bombing ... over and over and over. He seems to fly only on Sundays and only after there's been major news of an aircraft crashing. I figure he has a suicide wish, coupled with a particular hatred for the bi-racial family.

Anyway, they never could do anything, not even take a report UNTIL 911 happened. He flew almost daily after that. I guess he was really worked up over 911. I didn't even KNOW until almost a year later that small planes were grounded! Anyway, they took a report THAT time! But, not because he was harassing that family down the road ... they took the report during the time they were grounded after 911 and for that reason only.

I never heard a reply; but, it worked! No more dive-bombing for about three years or so! Over the years, the bi-racial family moved and we hardly ever see him (the pilot) anymore except when there's news of a plane crash. He still buzzes low over rooftops; but, ever since the family moved, he quit dive-bombing altogether.

So, if you have the plane numbers ... you get results but may never be told directly about them.

edit on 15/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

edit on 15/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: explain see who

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
You mind if I speak my mind? Honestly?

If you do, dont read the following,...

Bull #. That is what that was.

But a nice story.

THANK YOU for pointing out my sentiments. I can't believe people ride with this. But with all respects to the OP, this was a well-written piece of fiction.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

It was completely unmarked black colored F16. I got a good glimpse and side view of the canopy and could see the tube coming off his face mask.

and both the pilots silhouette of their heads with their masks on through the clear canopy.

So now there was two people in it.

I got a 1-2 second glimpse of it from the side. All that I gathered from that moment that it was a F14-F16 twin engine fighter jet, wings retracted back.

So now it´s an f14.

I wasn't expecting a jet buzz by.

So you were suprised by it and still had time to see the details. You said earlier you were already watching it do manouvres.

F-16 low fly by.....all it does is blow up some dust, the winds your car faces just from driving it are bigger. Plus you can´t even see the pilot if it´s that low.

Stop lying bruv....
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You should probably edit your post.

Someone might say that you lack the basic comprehension of the OP to post about it.

You replied to a poster, NOT the OP. The guy you replied to was giving his personal experience.
(The OP did not like the direction that the thread headed. The Op has decided no end the thread with " It is under investigation" )

Just a little heads up.

So why the edit? Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
edit on 15-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Someone might say that you lack the basic comprehension skills to post. You replied to a poster, NOT the OP. The guy you replied to was giving his personal experience.

You don´t say......

Please take your own medicine girl.

How can you think that I´m not aware of who I´m talking to?

I was questioning the thruth to his story also. Is this all very confusing to you?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

"What kind of guy I am dealing with"

I better check my mommy parts, in case something strange happened over night.

edit on 15-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Really, are you serious?

I edited my post to add that last sentence, only to try and be clear to you, alas.

The OP is about an helicopter attack, I responded to her multiple times, then this guy comes in with his f16 story and I started to respond to him.

Read back and see for yourself, why would I be confused between a woman with her own pic in her avatar talking about an helicopter attack, and a guy talking about an f16?

How dare you even mention my comprehension skills when you keep proving yourself to be a complete idiot?

And no you were not trying to help with a comment like this,

Someone might say that you lack the basic comprehension of the OP to post about it.

You think I´m stupid?Got something to say but don´t actually dare to say it?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i am not sure of your exact situation - might want to check the bases for any helicopter activity - and just wondering - do you feel the chopper was large enough for a human bean to fly or a possible drone and was it black ?

also - w/ reluctance - this occurred to me one night - i stepped out of my house onto the front porch after hearing loud rumbling choppers.
there were 2 (usually are 2 when they are black) black and they are usually loud rumbling and low ( but still hafta be above tree top) - they turned east directly over my house coming in from the south. (east would be toward buckley - which they may have been going there.)
but when i got back into the house my chest started to itch and i was very red - (witnessed by my wife i might add)
purdy soon my entire chest was red and itchy (quite honestly i didn't know if i would make it to the morning.)
in the morning my chest was normal again and no itching.
so not sure if this was a kowinki-dink- but sure makes me think the choppers were emitting something that didn't set well w/ me. (this was 2 or 3 years ago).

btw - glad you are both okay - albeit a little shaken.

edit on 15-3-2012 by jibajaba because: just good manners

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I did take the time to read through your posts.

My apologies about questioning your comprehension skills. Apparently mine need a once over.

I will edit my mistake.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No hard feelings at all.

Anyone willing to admit their mistake is allright in my book.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Val,

Are you both still safe?

Any update would be helpful.

There are more people behind you then you know.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

Don't count on an update.I too,hope they're both well.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
She took her ball and went home?

I was behind her all this time.

After a week, I'm throwing a flag and calling bs.

Well that sucks. Thanks Val.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Tried to kill my son and *me*.

500ft is the floor, and yeah....you need the numbers.

This 'tard used to buzz us and taxi as close to the house as he could.

Do you see any numbers? FAA told me they had "faded".

i15.photobucket.com...

Sorry, I don't have my ATS pic poster figured out.
edit on 18-3-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join