It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

so...by your understanding...military activity in Mexico against drug traffickers is a state of war?

The "military activity" that you are referring to in Mexico is being done by DEA, NSA, and CIA operatives. I can assure you that there have been no military personnel engaged in activities in Mexico with the exception of a small handful of DELTA and DEVGRU operators. The DELTA and GEVRU operatives sometimes are involved in operations such as that, but they are under command of CIA or NSA at the time so therefore it is not military.

Just as there are certainly DELTA or GEVRU operators in Syria as I type this but they are not presently military.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As much as I disagree with Obama making any interventions bypassing Congress, there really shouldn't be much of an issue of a declaration from Congress if the facts we have at the moment are true.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything about this on the MSM. Not that they would cover it anyway

How much more evils will patriots endure?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Makes since to me

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

maybe we can send only intelligence units and unclassified special forces then...problem solved.

maybe the Air Force and lend the CIA, DEA and others pilots and aircrafts and everyone fells better.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was looking at videos that were in the sidebar linked on YT and check this out...

its at the :30 mark.

TSA inspectors on the streets with beat cops...

This nation is going to hell in a hand-basket and it shows no sign of slowing down.

Stupid prank but its is kinda funny....
edit on 8-3-2012 by SWCCFAN because: timestamp

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Nucleardiver

maybe we can send only intelligence units and unclassified special forces then...problem solved.

maybe the Air Force and lend the CIA, DEA and others pilots and aircrafts and everyone fells better.

That's pretty much it, no different than when I was in Panama during Just Cause we were technically working for the NSA and DEA, even though I was a member of the US Military I was not under military command at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join