It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2012 is not 1944': Netanyahu invokes Auschwitz in warning to Obama over Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It's actually extremely bizarre how Obama first said he had their backs and then the next day says the opposite. Well not strange I guess since Obama seems to be a very accomplished liar.

He knows most people don't pay enough attention to know how often he takes both sides.

How nervous would you be if you lived in a tiny country, surrounded by a half billion people who are potential enemies, a significant percentage of which want to wipe you off the face of the planet? Then on top of that having a group on your border funded and armed by a country ruled by Dictators who publicly proclaim they wish to wipe you off the planet? I think I'd be plenty concerned.

This whole debate is so one sided and for some insane reason people who live in Free countries are siding with the people who want to take all their countries over and force their religion on them. You can't make stuff like this up.

You suppose it's some kind of brain eating virus? Or just evil people?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

"My friends, 2012 is not 1944... Never again," he cried, repeating one of the founding slogans of Israel to a roaring standing ovation from the audience.

So now, Netanyahu is really banging the drums. He has told Obama that whether he likes it or not, there will be an attack on Iran if they keep on advancing with their Nuclear efforts. He said they will do it by themselves if they have to.

If he is serious, i fear that there may be another war.

This is hardly surprising. The Holocaust is all the Israeli government has. They've used it to get their way with everything else they've wanted, and whenever anyone threatens to do anything they don't like, they just immediately invoke it again.

That tactic needs to lose its' effectiveness. The Holocaust was 70 years ago now. It is moving out of living memory. The Israeli government have abundantly proven their willingness to invoke the Holocaust as an excuse for crimes of equal magnitude against the Palestinians. People need to stop feeling pity for said government whenever they mention Auschwitz or Dachau.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. Benjamin Netanyahu is a murdering psychopath. Ariel Sharon was a murdering psychopath. The public need to stop listening to these men once and for all, and to realise who and what they really are. If we continue to listen to them, it puts all of us at risk.

There can be no more Gentile blood lost for Israel. Let the country look after itself.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by daaskapital

This whole debate is so one sided and for some insane reason people who live in Free countries are siding with the people who want to take all their countries over and force their religion on them. You can't make stuff like this up.

You suppose it's some kind of brain eating virus? Or just evil people?

You will never hear me claim that Muslims are innocent. The reality is that both groups are as bad as each other. They both adhere to religions which motivate them to murder other people, and invade other countries.

I do not endorse either of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Sadly though, many are siding with them. Look at Ayers who is an Atheist and yet he is behind the Flotillas and had a lot to do with turning Turkey to the dark side. His Peers and Obama's are the same people. Odd how few people pay any attention to that.

The biggest lie is that Iran never leaves it's borders. What a crock! If you fund a Terrorist, you are a Terrorist. If you give Terrorists the weapons they need, you are part of them. If you both fund and arm a group that publicly states, over and over again, their goal is wipe a country and a people off the face of the earth, your goal is to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Israel has every reason to be as nervous as they are.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Israel has every reason to be as nervous as they are.

I do not believe that. I believe that the Israeli government, and AIPAC specifically, are warmongering, murdering psychopaths whose opinions are not reflective of the rest of the Jewish population.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join