It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2012 is not 1944': Netanyahu invokes Auschwitz in warning to Obama over Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Pathetic scum, comparing Iran to the Nazi regime that the West helped fund and bring to power.

Why doesn't he go ragging on Operation PaperClip?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"For the sake of our prosperity, for the sake of our security, for the sake of our children, Iran must not be allowed to get nuclear weapons."

F*** fear and the people who operate through it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why do we even get involved with those hotheads over there. Let them blow each other up if they want. Everything we ever do over there comes back to haunt us over and over again. I wonder if they got the name hotheads from those turbans they used to wear? (That saying has been around for a long time). Maybe Israel would get along better with the Arabs if they didn't have so much power. I don't understand why there is so much conflict between those countries. Will they ever get along?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the israeli's are acting like vicious attack dogs blinded by the thought of blood, obama is acting like he's waiting for all the pieces to fall into place and waiting on a time line.

i think he's a little more than annoyed at israel who seem like the spoiled kids in the back of the station wagon repeating "are we there yet" over and over again.

i think the long term strategy of the united states is to allow iran to get the bomb, thus prompting an israeli strike, nuclear retaliation by iran, then the complete nuclear destruction of iran.

the objective: the final victory of a crusade started 1000 years ago, the destruction of the muslims and the jews.

it's like the movie sum of all fears, you don't directly fight your enemies, you get them to destroy each other.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
Pathetic scum, comparing Iran to the Nazi regime that the West helped fund and bring to power.

Why doesn't he go ragging on Operation PaperClip?

He's basically spitting on the graves of all Jews who died during WW2, and doing the same to the graves of soldiers who died defending Europe from that horrible dictator.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Israel makes me sick
granted iran isn't really any better, but you'd have to be blind to support israel.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
crap like this from this racist scumbag PROVES w2 did not happen the way 'they' teach us.

oh the poor chozen. millionaires, billionaires, and trillionaires. but they were all burned to a crisp i thought? how could they be the richest people on the planet now if they all perished at the hands of the 'spoooky' nasis of Ad0lf JACOB Hitlor, grandson of a Rottschild.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Look, TPTB are demonizing Iran, just like they did Hussein, Ghadaffi
This is all a dog and pony show, smoke and mirrors..call it what you want folks. If Israel attacks, and I fear they will..the U.S will be right there to back them up...I would LOVE Obama to say that he supports Iran, not because I love Iran or anything, it's just that I don't approve of Israel, and what they stand for..Time for their families to sacrifice their sons in the fight against terrorism, the U.S. has lost enough souls, time to let the middle east, take care of the middle east. If war comes to our shores, then I can see fighting another war.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I suspect that if Obama doesn't support Israel in their actions against Iran. I am afraid we are going to see a lot of attacks on American soil. Israel would do anything in their interest to attack the U.S., and say it was someone else. He is uses poor heartless examples to persuade Obama. Ben Yahu is a con-man

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by DaTroof
I hope Obama in his national address tomorrow states that the US will not support Israel's desire for war, and will aid Iran should Israel begin military action.

Instant re-election.

I think that is what Obama is planning.

What? He told Netanyahu in front of the whole world in other words, do what you have to, we are behind you.

He said "ALL OPTIONS are on the table" and if Israel must attack, then so be it. He said "Israel should protect itself."

Netanyahu said to Obama in front of the whole world that Israel AND America are the biggest threats to Iran -- and Iran has positioned America as the supreme evil, with Israel as the progeny of America.

Obama said his plan is to prevent nuclear capability and containment is not an option. Netanyahu's plan is the same.

Do you hear the beat of the drum? We are steadily marching toward WW3.

Israel is going to attack Iran, Israel is going to feign death and guarantee the involvement of the US.

It's just a question of seconds ticking on the clock.

I wouldn't rule out false flag either; what I mean is, I wouldn't count out the possibility of Netanyahu blowing up some stuff in Israel and blaming it on Ahmadinejad to justify their attack on Iran.

I.E.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab commercial.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I feel that if Obama doesn't support Israel then Israel will smear him with anything they can. Notice how this whole BC thing is starting to hit the fan. Could it be possible that it's blackmail? Because Israel knows one of the sorry ass people running would sell out for half price to be president. If Obama doesn't support Israel he will be sacrificed because Israel has strings to pull and the media has smeared Iran. He's damned if he backs them and damned if he doesn't.

So in the end all you can do is what you morally feel is right, but that might be a cold day in hell.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Where the hell is this god? Why can't he do us a favor, get his ass down here and do something? Do humanity a favor and bitchslap these foaming at the mouth psychopaths back to the dark ages! Send all the nukes to the sun, make them poof, I don't care, but make them GONE! Why does god sit back and allow these psychos envoke his name to get poor ignorant people to hate other poor ignorant people? All the while sitting back safe and cozy, nowhere near any warzone danger laughing at it all?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I applaud Netanyahu for holding his ground to protect his nation. If any of us were in his position, we would similarly feel the need to do something about it. With a country like Iran, you cannot turn and ignore them. You cannot give the impression that what Iran is doing is acceptable. You must assert yourself, be confident, and do what is right for your people and for long-term peace in the region. Naysayers will come out and defend Iran and claim we should do nothing. But they have the mistaken notion that Iran is innocent and that their nuclear program is not a threat. They're wrong. We have leaders in this world, fortunately, who know too well the threat that Iran presents to Israel and the world.

All indications are that Iran sincerely means not only to destabilize western powers and Israel in the middle east, but to completely wipe them clean from the region. Their past actions, including working with Hamas and Hezbollah and its likely support of insurgents in Iraq in the past few years, have cemented their reputation as a rogue regime. We cannot trust them with or without nuclear weapons.

It's clear to me that we will knock out their nuclear facilities soon and Iran either wisens up and lets go to rejoin us in hte modern world or it loses its grip on reality and commits intself to the history books.

Somebody who has brains better step up in Iran and stop its leaders from committing suicide. They have been picking at and provoking a gentle giant for much, much too long. Time is running short. They should not think of their egos or their might or their machines. They should think of their people. For if they force a war upon themselves and the world, many tens of thousands will die and in the coming years, hundreds of thousands more will have their destiny stolen from them to be sacrificed at this altar of war and death.

They're fools. Pure and simple. They do not know what's good for their people.
edit on 6-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
2012 is not 1967

Israel better watch its words and actions as they may end up with less this time round than what they started with or gained up to now.

Could even see them swap places with palestinians in the Gaza Strip.....but then that would be called a "Concentration Camp" because there would be jews there not a "Settlement" full of Palestinians as it is now.

edit on 6/3/12 by Melbourne_Militia because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This whole affair is like a slow motion car accident scene from a movie. We as the viewers can see ways to avoid the crash, dab of throttle, turn into the skid, but the driver (our leaders) is frozen and doesn't act. Right now we are in the part of the scene were the skid is recoverable, but we are nearing the point of no return quickly.

We can't handle another war in the middle east right now. Our soldiers are fried and need a rest. Pull out of Afghanistan and let the combat vets move into training positions so we can learn from their time. If we keep this up they will leave the service instead of filling out their 20. Nothing good comes from war, but the experience these warriors could lend to the training cadre is invaluable, to lose that would be tragic. Then maybe next time we go to war we won't lose so many of these kids.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think it is already decided and inevitably. USA just has to drag it's feet and Israel will play the premptive strike card.

And in the end, it will be our mess to clean up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Under the shadow of annihilation? HAHA. Ya, he wants the US to agree with a strike on Iran now, because they know as well as I do that more time and investigation will simply yield the truth, which is that Iran has no nuclear ambitions beyond that of fueling their energy needs.

I have yet to see proof of an Iranian nuclear weapon, and a nuclear power plant is a far cry from a nuclear bomb, although apparently the less intelligent cannot accept this. This is akin to the blind, close-minded, bible thumping, our way or the highway rhetoric that we usually see from republicans. And remember the study done recently that concluded conservatives are more inclined to blindly follow an ideology, as well as harbor racist beliefs, on top of being less intelligent, if not academically at least in the ability to feel empathy and logically solve large problems. Same thing that is going on here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What a douche. How can anyone still think that he's a rational and sane human being?

But well, I can't say I'm surprised that Godwin's Law once again applied.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well it looks like war is on hold right now.

www.cnn.com...

unless this is some bs or something else.. who knows.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I hope Obama in his national address tomorrow states that the US will not support Israel's desire for war, and will aid Iran should Israel begin military action.

Instant re-election.

Instant re-election? More like Instant multiple threads on ATS (and everywhere else) stating "See....I told you Obama was secretly a Muslim!!! Look who he's siding with!!!!"

Obama's best bet in this case, is to not get involved. If Israel and Iran want to go to war....Let them sort it out themselves. Don't get me wrong...I'm not in favor of Iran having nukes...but I'm also not in favor of America being involved in another Middle East war...And honestly I dont think Iran is making Nuclear Warheads...there seems to be no real evidence of that. In fact this seems to be
acknowledged by both the US and Israel....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join