It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It's just a term used to call out those in charge of everything because of how they built a pyramid banking scheme to get all the money. It's not really an important technicality.

btw... bankers being prosecuted is pretty funny to me in a time where it is being realized that we need a fair system of TRADE rather than pyramid currency. If so, all those mofos would be what?

Left looking at a bunch of empty digits.

except those who invested in gold and what not but one problem at a time.

maybe we could get an alchemist to solve that little problem.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
and imo, elite is not something you should ever strive to be. walking on the heads of others? nahhh... no thanks. I ALREADY AM somebody important. I am me. we are all important in some way. We are all equal, we are SUPPOSED to be. We differ greatly in moral aptitude.

why would you want to walk on the heads of others when you know it could as easily happen to you? Why would bring that punishment to yourself?

remember the golden rule?

and why do you think it is the golden rule?

maybe that was just for those assholes who did such dirty things to get all the gold for it's value to hold things above the heads of others....

when one day, there might be gold as far as the eye can see.

There might even be streets paved with it.

Ahhh, the Irony.
edit on 10-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
It's just a term used to call out those in charge of everything because of how they built a pyramid banking scheme to get all the money. It's not really an important technicality.

Not according to the English dictionary.
Thanks its been fun!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
and imo, elite is not something you should ever strive to be. walking on the heads of others?

That is not what "Elite" means. That is why I said people seem to be confused about what it means now and got it mixed up with elitist.

nahhh... no thanks. I ALREADY AM somebody important. I am me. we are all important in some way. We are all equal, we are SUPPOSED to be. We differ greatly in moral aptitude.

why would you want to walk on the heads of others when you know it could as easily happen to you? Why would bring that punishment to yourself?

remember the golden rule?

and why do you think it is the golden rule?

maybe that was just for those assholes who did such dirty things to get all the gold for it's value to hold things above the heads of others....

when one day, there might be gold as far as the eye can see.

There might even be streets paved with it.

Ahhh, the Irony.
edit on 10-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

If you knew what the word meant you would not have wasted this time.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I'd always heard the golden rule was in reference to the Golden Mean (aurea mediocritas):

In philosophy, especially that of Aristotle, the golden mean is the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess and the other of deficiency. For example courage, a virtue, if taken to excess would manifest as recklessness and if deficient as cowardice.

en.wikipedia.org...

George Bernard Shaw had a better version:

"Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same"

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

An embossment has the foreground image 'raised'. A debossment has the foreground image 'lowered'.

I thought of another way to explain it.

Look at the license plate on your car. It is IMBOSSED. The letters and numbers are RAISED above the plane of the rest of the plate (the background).

Now flip it over. You will see 'dents' where the letters are, but they read backwards. The back of the plate is not DEBOSSED, it is just the back of the EMBOSSED plate.

If the plate were DEBOSSED, the TEXT would be LOWERED in relation to the background of the plate and you could read the letters properly. Turn it over and you would see bumps where the letters are and they would read backwards.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

This isn't new
They've already proved this countless times. It doesn't matter. the government does whatever they want. In my state theres also been a judge who ruled he wasn't a citizen, but then he was just overruled later.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shierah

What state? What judge? What case? When?

More information please. Anything to demonstrate the context and veracity of your assertion.

Please.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enderdog

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm not joking at all.

Treason is the worst possible criminal offence.
Worse than multiple murder.

Execution is the norm for high Treason.
edit on 4-3-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

Hmmmm...correct me if I'm wrong...but, isn't one of the requirements for a charge of treason, that the person committing it, be a citizen?

just sayin".....

The charge of espionage carries the same penalty.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by Risqman
reply to post by LordDrakula

What makes me laugh is that who ever "made" the fake birth certificate was so bad at their job that they failed to "combine layers" so the individual things could not be moved so easily!
In Paint Shop Pro you can combine the layers with the click of a button... guess they couldn't pay a good enough criminal, or they did that on purpose so it would be found out in the end possibly?
Who knows... but talk about bad criminals!

why is it that every birther spews the same ignorant refrain? the document wasn't created in paint shop pro or photoshop or illustrator.
no one forgot to "combine layers" because that was how it was scanned, OCR software creates layers, that is how the software works.

here's a question for the so called "experts" ol joe has, why in the world didn't they do the intelligent thing and ask the DOH in hawaii what software they used? why didn't they ask the DOH how they made the PDF?
why in the world didn't they ask and recreate a pdf the way the DOH did?

oh yeah because that would prove them wrong and joe couldn't sell books, joe is a money grubbing fraud like everyone else at wnd.

joe doesn't even name anyone and we don't know who these people saying the pdf is a fraud, are. anyone who believes this guy is not thinking, either out of ignorance or has some emotional stake in this farce being true.

if what that clip has is "proof" of the pdf being fraudulent they failed.

Ok. I've seen you push this far enough. Does your OCR layer 3 of 4 characters in the same line? Give it up. You've earned your pay. Go off and have a beer. You are not going to turn people who have seen the TRUTH.

And could you dispense with the name calling, Birther gives me the nasty picture in my head of a pile of afterbirth.

edit on 19-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

reply to post by ajay59

How do I even begin?

- Well first, you again offer no proof for you claims. Typical birther.
- Second, you claim I'm an Obama supporter, which I'm not... so that's yet another inaccurate and baseless claim you've made
- Third, you used the word, "Obamalien" - That pretty much sums up your beliefs nicely
- Fourth, you say, "I'm sorry you were wrong for backing the WRONG candidate who most likely will not make it to the primaries, if he is lucky that is. When he has to face Dr. Paul, (assuming he's not in jail) he will be ripped from stem to stern - That's essentially a bunch of craziness.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I remember where I grew up there were many schoolmates that hated me for being a smarty pants. They were those whose parents didn't care about their education, and who thought that "good enough" was ok.

I later grew up and learned not to disrespect others regardless of education or knowledge, provided they were decent people who respected me as well.

While I think that it is a personal choice how educated a person wants to be (above a basic minimum), and good hard working people of all education levels are worthy of respect, education choices have consequences and people have to accept and live with those consequences. My knowledge gain is never an ignorant mans loss. To the contrary. We all walk on the shoulders of the geniuses who gave us everything from microchips to potato chips.

I never thought I would grow up to move to a country where this childish perception of the ignorant towards the knowledgeable is applied in public discourse among *adults*, and yet in the USA there is this belief that a person's ignorance is *equal* in value than a person's knowledge. While both persons share the same fundamental rights, knowledge is better than ignorance, just like money is better than no money. A person SHOULD strive to learn and be educated, or should otherwise understand and be OK with the reality that those that learn and study will have a greater reach in what they can do in life, earning potential etc. The gain of the educated is not the cause for the loss of the willfully ignorant, as it is self inflicted.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Um....
ok?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I always view Sheriff Arapios' actions with disdain. He has killed more than a few by leaving them caged in the sun with no shade or drink!

Sheriff Arapios' treats his fellow man like dogs! None were put here to serve Arapio and none owe him their lives! The only other similar mindset to Arapio’s will be found with violent murderers who show no remorse!

The world will be a better place when Sheriff Arapio retires!

With all the fraud the prospect of Romney is very scary to me. I just pray to God Ron Paul runs as an independant!

edit on 4-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

That said, if it is fake then hang em high Sheriff! You should look into the recent vote fraud as well! I would say the actions are one in the same!
edit on 19-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
That said, if it is fake then hang em high Sheriff! You should look into the recent vote fraud as well! I would say the actions are one in the same!
edit on 19-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Obama is most likely behind all the REPUBLICAN voter fraud.
Of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join