It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
COMPLETE HOAX... although the beast looks interestingly authentic... like it could be el chupra cabra with an alien head or an alien head with wings attached.

There are VERY clear breaks in the video.

WHY... Oh WHY would the camera man need to put a break in the video at the MOST CRUCIAL MOMENT.... There is a break prior to the appearance and shot and then one IMMEDIATELY after the shot, right before the dogs start eating something that is likely thrown down for them. The break is to set the food or whatever treat out and it is clearly edited back together.

The beast is probably edited in... although i must say again, the general appearance of the beast is quite interesting.

OBVIOUS FAKE... I cannot believe this got stars.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
no, no...this is not dogs eating something thrown down... it is an actual shooting.... of perhaps a duck? or maybe something more vicious than a dog which would warrant the owner allowing his trained hunting dogs to chew on it. maybe some type of bigger game... yet still, the break in the video are so pathetically obvious and why would the camera man need to make such breaks in the video? Not to mention, why would they need to add the creepy music?

lame.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

So it's real then? The guy shot an alien??

Nice!! Can't wait for the autopsy.. there will be one, won't there? I mean, if it's not cgi and the editing was not done to allow this?

Ahh seems to me you know something we don't!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by micpsi

So it's real then? The guy shot an alien??

Nice!! Can't wait for the autopsy.. there will be one, won't there? I mean, if it's not cgi and the editing was not done to allow this?

Ahh seems to me you know something we don't!

hahaha!

I can't believe I missed that!....GOOD ONE.

Derrr... why not just walk up to the dead #ing corpse and film it lying on the ground.

Even though I didn't fall for the video... I feel like an idiot for not being able to count all the ways which this is OBVIOUSLY a hoax!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Have you noticed when the dogs are gripping and tearing the alien apart there are still at least two dogs barking - so sound out of sync or hoax - I go for hoax.
What is more scary than the alien is the gullibility of some

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That site from which the video has come frequently has questionable content.
So even that weights against this video. We see this all of the time, a video proported to be of some earth-shattering event and key aspects of the before and after are cut.

Look at it this way: A genuine video could not give you too many details on such an event.
A fake or misrepresented video must not give all of the details because the true situation would be revealed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Everyone just assumes it's an extraterrestrial alien but it didn't come from space it came from another dimension and it didn't fly here, it walked. Also who's to say it was intelligent? You don't need to be a genius to accidentally walk through a temporary weak spot in the dimensional fabric. What caused the weak spot? I have no idea, it could be ours or their scientists playing with things they don't fully understand or the same natural occurrence that possibly explains Bigfoot, Nessie, etc and why we never find corpses. Temporary doors opening up and you wouldn't even realize you were walking/driving/flying straight into another world, sometimes as a one way trip.

Do I believe anything I just wrote? Kind of, sometimes... sort of, maybe. Does it apply here? No this is a hoax. I'm not going to call it cgi or a puppet or whatever because I honestly don't know what I'm looking at. I'm calling it fake because I refuse to believe that anyone on this planet with hard evidence of a being literally from out of this world would waste their time with this tease of a video.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
if it was real, why no shots of the corpse??why let the dogs teaar it to pieces????? fake

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
editing editing editing.
too bad.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Looks fake, but not in a kinda bad way, i dont i think this was a good fake.

Kinda reminds me a bit of that apollo 13 movie

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why can't they have a longer video and show that "dead" alien there? A few more steps and he is already at ground zero. The simple answer is because this video is fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It looks exactly like a Gremlin...

Anyone else think it was Gizmo that pulled the trigger?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHonestMan
It looks exactly like a Gremlin...

crossed with the dilophosaurus from jurassic park, the one with the acid spit

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dogs can be fooled/scared into thinking something is real just as can people.
So the reaction of the dogs should not be taken as indicative of a real creature. When that object is suddenly jerked into visibilty that is sooo phony.

In most instances of where dogs are involved with actual ETs or even with UFOs in the near vicinity, they cower.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Of all the trees on all the many planets of the universe I had to land behind the one the had a shotgun wielding video camera holding farmer on the other side. At least the kind farmer was good enough to cease filming when I could be easily identified thus allowing my species to maintain fabled status.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
well if I shot an alien I dam sure would have walked up to and got some after photos or video while dogs attacked it. Total BS I would say.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
im sorry fake.

near the end after the shot the dogs are ripping into this thing all except for one which is strolling along left of camera.

for a dog to not react while in a group means 2 things... dog has eaten or no danger
You know dogs
I think they are reacting to a "non-threat" like a possum or racoon (some animal they are used to). After it's shot the dogs that want to play with it do, the other is just happy to be with his buddys. The way these dog act is the same way my dog acted when it had a possum or racoon corner and she was waiting for me to shot it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
When a video caption says "warning graphic content" and there's considerably less graphic content than a Bugs Bunny cartoon,that's your smoking gun!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Anyone with a camcorder would then approach the body and film it.....but then we would identify it as a fake wouldn't we.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the camera quickly pans left to the place where the alien pops pout.
like the cameramn knew where the entity was goingo to appear from.
gonna have to file this under fake.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join