It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone drinking alot more water recently?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but the past couple months I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, I have no ailments, so it's not diabetes or anything like that. I put this in the 2012 section because maybe the coming of the golden age is changing the universal pulse and altering the level of water intake we need? Iuno just a thought I figured I should share.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have actually been drinking less it seems
but I do drink other liquids made with water (like tea-fruit juice- some bottled water- seldom but sometimes pop) I just dont drink as much tap as I used to that has the "Flouride" in it.

edit on 3/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only time I drink water is when I'm exceptionally thirsty.

Any other time, I prefer flavoring. So, am I drinking more pop/beer/kool aid lately? Errr...no.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since I got married, last Year, I've been drinking less Water ... I knew my Wife would be the death of me

edit on 1/3/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Same here! Been drinking much less water, sorry OP

Peace!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

Has anything changed in your lifestyle? Are you more active than normal, anything that would cause you to use more water? I too am sensitive to my water content and I can feel just the slightest changes when comes to my hydration levels. For the first time ever in my life, I woke up the other morning soaking wet where I had been sweating. Then around noon, I could start feeling the affects and I ended up drinking over a half gallon of water over the next few hours until the affects subsided. When I notice changes like you suggest, I always have to look at myself and my actions before I start looking for outside sources. Keep in mind, typically, we cause our own little ailments or oddities such as this.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
...the coming of the golden age is changing the universal pulse and altering the level of water intake we need?

If I were you I would just go see a doctor... (and possibly not read so much ATS)

edit on 1-3-2012 by Lighterside because: typo correction

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
raging thirst is a symptom of radiation sickness and also more common ailments get yourself checked out....maybe you are just in a growth spelll?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've not long come into the habit of having 2 pint glasses a night of water, probably wouldn't if it wasnt Scottish water though.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My New years resolution was to drink more water... and Yes... I've replaced all soda with coffee and water hahah

Oh crap

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have been. Due to the reports about Diet Cola's etc being such a deterent to losing weight and what they do to ones heart.

The older I get I find myself eating better and being more careful. Must be human nature.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Same here. The only liquids I drink now are water and milk. I stay away from sugary drinks and alcohol.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Water from my well and whiskey are pretty much all I've been drinking since the holidays. Have a coffee every now and then but nothing like the 4 cups a day I used to drink. Stopped drinking beer and won't touch a soda anymore, if I have a hankering for one I mix some juice with a seltzer water and I don't feel like crap afterwards.

I've lost some weight and after the initial caffeine withdrawal I feel like I have more energy. Plus I save some money because I use a stainless steel reusable bottle instead of always buying bottled water.

The whiskey is for you know, I still need a few vises.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah, but like in coffee form too, but like late in the evening? I make my coffee pretty light. Like it's not so much about water or coffee, it's just I don't want pop for some strange reason. Which is abnormal for me. So, I've been drinking more not pop.
edit on 1-3-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yep I ditched caffeine and dyes. Can't say its for 2012, it is doc's orders :/ at least my well isn't flammable.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I drink water like a camel.

But that must have got something to do with the fact that I drink 30 coffees a day or so ^^

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
Maybe it's just me, but the past couple months I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, I have no ailments, so it's not diabetes or anything like that. I put this in the 2012 section because maybe the coming of the golden age is changing the universal pulse and altering the level of water intake we need? Iuno just a thought I figured I should share.

Sure, but I do workout about 5 days a week for a hour a day. Circuit training is rough.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, I have been drinking more water lately actually! Thankyou for posting this! I thought I was the only one!

Note: Summer in Australia concluded yesterday. I am yet to investigate the correlation between hot weather and water consumption however, I believe I may be on to something, will keep you posted!

Also, this will blow your mind; 2012 is 'The Year Of The Water Dragon' according to Chinese tradition!!!

2012- Year Of The Water Dragon

You're absolutely on to something!

ETA: SARCASM!

How can you possibly even imagine a direct link between increased consumption of water to 2012 "phenomena"? I've been drinking a lot more Carlton Draught beer lately..maybe on the 21st of December beer will rain from the sky!?

Congratulations on being another contributor of rubbish speculation based on zero fact.
edit on 1/3/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: ETA: Sarcasm

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There was a thread a few weeks back about Dannon Brinkly and the 2012 changes. He mentions that we will all be getting very thirsty and to drink lots of water...don't have time to dig the thread up, but shouldn't be hard to find.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Oh jeez, lets just hunt em down why don't we.

OP is just thinking about the correlation to the changes we are all experiencing right now and changes they are experiencing themselves to find those who may notice themselves but don't think it's important enough to share.

Sharing thoughts is where a lot of great evolution has founded itself. Chillax.
edit on 1-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join