It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 for Dummies: A Closer Look At Motive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I take this guys analysis on the situation more than any shill on here.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is A LOT of disinformation out on the internet about NESARA, probably more than any subject there is out there. One thing people do not correlate 9/11 with is NESARA. Many people dont know what NESARA is or they simply dont believe that it exists due to the disinformation that is out there. In short, NESARA began as the farmer claims programs in the 80's where the banks were illegally foreclosing on farms. A farmer or a few farmers got grants from the government to do investigations on the corruption in banking but were not allowed to report their findings to the news. The two major findings were that the Federal Reserve and the IRS are illegal entities and unconstitutional. The courts ruled in the farmers favor and there are large trust funds setup for the farmers and for the American people for repercussions or whatever it would be called, once NESARA is announced. Money had to be backed by precious metals before the trusts could be rewarded to the farmers and the American people, as that is constitutional currency. The whole concept sounds too good to be true basically. There are so many positive elements in this program that government would lose total control and the people would regain power once again. I believe that is why most people do not believe in NESARA, it sounds too good to be true, I know it exists but even I cant believe the positives because there are so many for such a negative world.

Regardless, the white knights in the Navy forced congress and little Bush to sign NESARA into action. On September 11, 2001 @ 10:00 am NESARA was to be announce by Alan Greenspan. At around 9 oclock the first plane hit the towers. 9/11 was a scapegoat for so many things it is not even funny, they avoided NESARA, I believe there was supposed to be negotiations around that time with China about returning gold that was owed to them by the US from the 30's, ENRON and World Comm files were lost forever in tower 7 - two companies that supported Bush that were fake, Gold was stored in the basement of towers, I have heard more money was traded on that day than any other day in history, and it setup wars that were preplanned with Iraq and Afghanistan for a long time.. And I am sure there is much more given the amount of corruption in this world. The missile that went into the pentagon took out the white knights of the Navys documentation on NESARA. I know that section of the pentagon was reinforced years prior to 9/11 to withstand an attack from a missile so I think this thing was pretty well thought out for years. I am not here to feed people BS, I know there are many elements of benefits to the people (cabal) that was behind 9/11 and I believe going to war was not the major reason. I think they had to do everything in their power to stop NESARA and everything else was basically a preplanned bonus. Everyone was so caught up into being a patriot for years that we could not dare question the government.

NESARA wasnt mentioned on here so I figured I would allow you guys to analyze for yourself. You dont have to believe what I wrote, I am not here to sell you anything, I am just adding another perspective on something people NEVER talk about with 9/11 and the positive implications it has with the world. NESARA also has a spiritual aspect to it, in which people do not believe, so for some it is a tough pill to swallow because they want proof. This guy James Rink is a Super Solider and spent 3 years putting together a group of videos on youtube called Change is on the Horizon. I will post the third video where he gets into NESARA. The sources are sited in his video link. This is a pretty accurate analysis of NESARA that the majority of the people that were involved in the farmers claims programs from the beginning agree upon. Either they are all nuts or there is something here, you decide. (*Just a note, I want to warn you the video mentions Janet Reno and Regan being replaced with clones, you do not have to believe this, just try to look past this if this throws you off, there is plenty good information in the video. Understand there is technology for cloning that we do not know about as people and there are many sites that discuss cloning. Historically you can see that Reno was against the Clinton admin then all of a sudden she changed the way she was, same with Regan, he was originally a president for the people until he was shot and you can see the difference in his actions. Discernment advised, believe what you choose) Much love to everyone.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Nevermind

Sorry deleting post.
edit on 1-3-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I believe you, Nephew.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I believe the OP's answer No 3.

There are too many inconstancies in the Official Story. Too many unanswered questions as to why both towers would fall exactly the same way. In fact I think if you look at what happened to WTC 7 that is the key to why WTC 1 & 2 fell. Explosives! Just ask the Firemen and Police who were in the basements. They all said there were explosions before and during the collapses. Especially in the basement areas. How do you get a tower to collapse at free-fall speed? Easy, you take out the basements. The path of no resistance.

As for the Pentagon. How can a Boeing 737 fit into a 16 foot wide hole. How can it vaporize by jet fuel? How could the officials identify 184 bodies after the jet apparently vaporized?

9/11 was a False Flag Attack. It's too obvious. You just have to look at the past to see what 9/11 was. Pearl Harbour was a False Flag, Oklahoma City Bombing was a False Flag attack and before OC was an operation for a False Flag attack on Cuba that was stopped before it could be carried out. That was Operation Northwoods.

Operation Northwoods

One of the most fascinating aspects of Operation Northwoods involved the proposed hijacking of an American passenger plane. The JCS proposed that a real plane containing American passengers would be hijacked by friendly forces disguised as Cuban agents. The plane would drop down off the radar screen and be replaced by a pilotless aircraft, which would crash, purportedly killing all the passengers. Under the plan, the real passenger plane would be secretly flown back to the United States.

This plane would be a drone. Remote Controlled. Funny that! In the 60's and 70's they had the technology to remote control a passenger airliner. Well what did they have in 2001? Hmmm sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

I work overseas in Muslim countries and all Muslims I have talked to all the say the same thing. CIA and Mossad did 9/11. That I believe. And another thing. They think all Westerners are stupid. Why? Because most westerners believe in the 9/11 official story. Most westerners also believe a dying man orchestrated the attacks. Osama Bin Laden. OBL died of Marfan's syndrome in the latter half of 2001. All the Muslims know this. They are laughing at the West. They are laughing because they think we are so stupid to believe lies. I see their point!!

To the OP. No 3 in your list is the one and only true explanation. No doubt about it!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
All one has to do is read through this or any thread and pay attention to the behavior of the resident "debunkers". This will tell you #3 is correct straight away. I think the entire team from JREF has finally made it over here and with all the name calling and obvious distractions going unchecked, this forum is finished. Finished, unless you like to waste time and get torn down by people who lie for a living.

I don't respond to paid posters, don't waste your time anymore then you already do now. I don't have you on ignore, I just don't entertain your adventures in suppression. I don't have to prove that you get paid to do what you do and by making a post proving it, would mean I've responded to you and as stated earlier, I don't respond to paid posters. Some classic JREF logic right thaaaaaaaaaar folks! No proof is needed anyways, everyone can you see you lying. Only a damn fool conspiracy theorist would miss it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BehindTheStrings

hahahaha, JREF. poor bastards.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by smyleegrl

Another poster linked a source about mistaken identity of the terrorists, but I've never heard about planes still in service. Do you have a source to share?

Ususual idiotic drivel

The airliners did not notify the FAA to cancel the registration (Tail) numbers of the aircraft

Idiot comes along, finds tail code still in FAA database, starts rumors that the planes did not crash on 9/11

It is up to the owner (airline) to tell FAA to cancel the aircraft registration....

"The media and airlines tell us that N591UA and N612UA crashed on Sept 11, but FAA records say the planes are still valid and registered. And one UA employee let slip in his private website that he travelled on N591UA after sept 11, apparently not realising the significance of the plane’s ID

Still, he does note that he flew on a flight with the registration number N591UA on 4/10/2003. Could this be true? We checked at www.bts.gov, and it seems not. The plane taking that flight is on record as being N594UA.

This how much of the "truther" information comes along.....

Thank you for clarifying. It sounded rather unbelievable to me, as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BehindTheStrings
All one has to do is read through this or any thread and pay attention to the behavior of the resident "debunkers". This will tell you #3 is correct straight away. I think the entire team from JREF has finally made it over here and with all the name calling and obvious distractions going unchecked, this forum is finished. Finished, unless you like to waste time and get torn down by people who lie for a living.

I don't respond to paid posters, don't waste your time anymore then you already do now. I don't have you on ignore, I just don't entertain your adventures in suppression. I don't have to prove that you get paid to do what you do and by making a post proving it, would mean I've responded to you and as stated earlier, I don't respond to paid posters. Some classic JREF logic right thaaaaaaaaaar folks! No proof is needed anyways, everyone can you see you lying. Only a damn fool conspiracy theorist would miss it.

Whom are you talking about? From what I've read, everyone on this thread has been courteous with their arguments, with the one exeption of equating all Truthers as Anti-Semite. Not sure I'm following your post.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I don't think any of your 3 suggested scenarios is exactly right but I think number 1 is closest. There is plenty of evidence indicating what Osama Bin Laden thought about the US, the deployment of US troops in Saudi Arabia, support for Israel and what he would like to do about it. In that connection you might find this clip interesting :-

www.youtube.com...

Then of course 9/11 should not be seen in isolation. There have been other attacks and attempted attacks by Islamic terrorists on US citizens and US interests before and since. Not only that but there have been attacks on other western countries like the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the 2005 London transport bombings. Both with very similar mo to 9/11, i.e. multiple co-ordinated attacks.

But when you turn to consider motivation for 9/11 as an "inside job" I suggest the arguments fall apart. I think it is possible that Bush junior entered office wishing to complete unfinished business in Iraq and topple Sadam Hussein but I have seen no evidence that anyone wanted to get bogged down in Afghanistan. So, if the administration had any hand in the 9/11 planning you would expect the outcome to clearly implicate Iraq. Fact is the hi-jackers were 15 Saudis, 2 United Arab Emirates, 1 Egyptian and 1 Lebanese, not an Iraqi amongst them. Nor were any links to Iraq established, not for want of trying, but plenty of links back to Afghanistan terror training camps. .So 9/11 handed the US administration an unwanted diversionary war in Afghanistan and put them no further forward in going for Iraq. The invasion of Iraq when it finally came being based on non-compliance with UN resolutions and suspected development of weapons of mass destruction. All in all a completely undesirable outcome and this from alleged plotters who it is claimed exercised supernatural genius in faking plane crashes, controlled demolitions etc without leaving any evidence.

Similarly 9/11 as an excuse to initiate repressive legislation doesn't stand up to scrutiny. There was no need for the dangerous complexity and terrible death toll that was 9/11. A couple of truck bombs in New York and Washington would have done.

What 9/11 did was make the US administration look stupid and inept and incapable of protecting their own people. Why on earth would they plan anything like that. Given that some people think the administration could have faked anything would they really have had Bush caught in a schoolroom obviously not quite knowing what to do. No, if the US admin planned it then there would have been clear links to Iraq and the government would have foiled most or all of the attacks beforehand and come out heroes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The information from the "black boxes" (Flight Recorders) is conclusive. AS TO its (UAL 93) heading....the ground track details of all four jets is in this link:

What did the black boxes recovered from the twin towers "conclusively" tell us?.......oh what's that...they weren't recovered?? Where could they possibly have gone, I would love to hear a rational explanation as to where o where those black boxes are.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

No, the Recorders in the Towers were likely destroyed in the buildings' collapse. Contrary to popular belief, they are not "indestructible".

Thousands of tons of debris in the chaotic mess of the collapse would have crushed and shattered them.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

No, the Recorders in the Towers were likely destroyed in the buildings' collapse. Contrary to popular belief, they are not "indestructible".

Thousands of tons of debris in the chaotic mess of the collapse would have crushed and shattered them.

Moreover, the truthers are steadfastly refusing to accept the flight recorder information that WAS recovered (I.E. flight 77) as being legitimate, entirely because it doesn't conform to what they themselves want to believe. Why would the truthers treat the information recovered from any other flight recorder any differently?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Ya, a black box made of hardened steel and or titanium is going to shatter; however a passport of one the terrorist fly's through the exploding plane, through the solid building and lands unmolested on the street below! That's the epitome of irrationality!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So a passport of one of the attackers (a paper laminated document) survived intact but a device designed to withstand 1000 C plus and severe impact didn't?

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax

ETA Dammit. Previous poster beat me to it!

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Too many inconsistencies! It stinks, the whole thing really stinks!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The passport was likely in the possession of the hijacker in the cockpit. This is up front. AND, yes.....very light-weight material can and does survive in the chaos of such events.

The Recorders are all mounted in the rear....generally around the location of the aft pressure bulkhead. They would not have had enough momentum to carry all the way out the other side of the building.

Your false "incredulity" shows that you don't understand the dynamics of an airplane crash.

If you care to do some research into other cases, you will see that it is fact that very often small items....credit cards, paper, fabric etc will survive intact.

There is a well-known case of Northwest Airlines 255 in Detroit -- all on-board (and some on the ground) were killed...but a little girl on-board the airplane survived.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Ya, a black box made of hardened steel and or titanium is going to shatter; however a passport of one the terrorist fly's through the exploding plane, through the solid building and lands unmolested on the street below! That's the epitome of irrationality!

It is not at all unusual for flimsy documents to survive horrendous crashes. Have a look at this video of an Iranian crash scene :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Ya, looks like they conveniently found a id card at the Pentagon as well!

source

Btw, do you mind telling me why you have posted hundreds and hundreds of pro official story comments in the last year alone? I can understand the people that are talking about different angles of the conspiracy to try to put the pieces together, however I can't understand why you would go through all the trouble to try to convince people that the official story is all there is to it?
edit on 1-3-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Motives. Who has them.

The story is too complex for any individual to understand. Trim it down.

The construction and destruction of WTC towers 1 and 2 are more extensively documented than any other part of the story. Start there.

The towers were called David and Nelson after the Rockefeller brothers who 'pushed the project through'.

ExxonMobil made more money than any corporation in history due to the rise in oil prices caused by instability following the 9/11 atrocity.

ExxonMobil is the largest part of Standard Oil.

Standard Oil was David and Nelsons grandfathers business.

Rockefellers built the towers then made more money than anyone else by knocking them down.

There were a few little add-on motives like total world domination.

It all went terribly wrong. That's why they call it the World Trade Centre Disaster. Both towers were meant to detonate on impact. Both failed to detonate giving us the photographic and video evidence that has exposed the whole crime. You aren't looking for the motive for what happened but for what was meant to happen. What happened was a disaster for the perpetrators and a gift for us.

The best cover-up they could manage was the 'Truth Movement'. Ignore it, it's a distraction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join