It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Yea your right. Also think about if this guy is so sure nation is going to collapse then why is money more important then spreading his message.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The mention of a 100 year charter for the federal reserve is a topic I've never even heard of.

While Gamble says the collapse might be in months or even weeks, (WEEKS?!? Where is he getting this kind of info?!) I think it would be more realistic to say anytime up to and potentially after the Fed has to be rechartered.

That might seem like a wide window, but a year and a half sounds like a quickly closing timeframe to me.

If you aren't stockpiling food, defensive supplies*, and fuel, now is the time to start!

It's time to prepare, ATS!

*I'll leave that up to your imagination based on your current jurisdiction's laws

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Why is everyone here so against the NWO?
Honestly, IMO it would greatly improve America and the world in general.
I'd love to live in a one world government, without families to worry about, without those crazy people talking about all their religions, and of course, to have the ability to feel perfection.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

not sure if trolling, or truly ignorant...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

I'm not trolling. I'm serious, please tell me in your opinion why you want to live the way you do now?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I would rather die fighting on my feet than live a slave on my knees. Simple as that.

And sorry for the confusion earlier.

edit on 25-2-2012 by FTD Brat because: correction

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Btw, THRIVE is a must watch, well worth the streaming cost, I bought 2 DVDs after watching it with a mate... it is a great documentary that explains the global world conspiracy which I believe is mostly true!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Why is everyone here so against the NWO?
Honestly, IMO it would greatly improve America and the world in general.
I'd love to live in a one world government, without families to worry about, without those crazy people talking about all their religions, and of course, to have the ability to feel perfection.

So, just like now living with mommy and daddy....perfect eh...they just tell you that. They don't really mean it....

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for explaining it a bit more gently to the newbie for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat

Thanks for explaining it a bit more gently to the newbie for me.

I'm a Mother...recognize a kid when I see one.....

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Without sacrifice, us as a race, the human race, cannot live in perfection. If everyone wants to be high and mighty no one will benefit. Look at today's children. They are horrible. They treat one another like sh*t and only care for themselves. It's people like that that need to be erased. 50 years ago, the world was peaceful, people cared for one another and could actually bond with one another. Now look at today's people. We are corrupt. We have never been perfect, but now we have slipped into a dark hole in which we can't get out of. The solution is perfection of the mind, the body, and the world. The solution is the NWO.

Sure, many people will fight at first, but then eventually they will slowly die off or begin to realize the NWO is salvation. Of course there will always be a group of rebels. That can't be changed, but it can be fixed. I hope you understand my point of view. Even if the NWO turns out to be a hoax, I shall try to make it a reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Correct, I see you have a good eye.

However, I would trade my family and myself to bring the world salvation. If destroying families is what it takes, I am willing to make that decision. If you came up to me today and asked me looking straight into my eyes, "Would you rather live with your family, or have them slaughtered and then live in a world of perfection?" I would at look you, and every family member straight in the eye and say "Yes".

Please note that this is my personal opinion. I understand my replies may cause anger and abrupton.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Without sacrifice, us as a race, the human race, cannot live in perfection. If everyone wants to be high and mighty no one will benefit. Look at today's children. They are horrible. They treat one another like sh*t and only care for themselves. It's people like that that need to be erased. 50 years ago, the world was peaceful, people cared for one another and could actually bond with one another. Now look at today's people. We are corrupt. We have never been perfect, but now we have slipped into a dark hole in which we can't get out of. The solution is perfection of the mind, the body, and the world. The solution is the NWO.

Sure, many people will fight at first, but then eventually they will slowly die off or begin to realize the NWO is salvation. Of course there will always be a group of rebels. That can't be changed, but it can be fixed. I hope you understand my point of view. Even if the NWO turns out to be a hoax, I shall try to make it a reality.

I'm a Rebel....Have guns...know how to use them. Don't come near my After SHTF place. You won't fit in.

I can also see, your post to star ratio is gonna be pretty bleak with that attitude......

Des
edit on 26-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
All i say is bring it. Whatever that may be. Economic collapse, alien invasion hippy revolution, zombie outbreak. I dont care as long as something happens.

God they have been talking about this 'Horror' for years now. yeah yeah im sick of hearing about it. BRING IT!!

I have nothing to lose and like Bruce Lee suggested im like water and will take the form of any container.

Adaptability by friends is your only savior. Since we cant predict the future be prepared for anything.

I can safely say that there is NOTHING that could occur in the next 2 to 3 year that would surprise me. Nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It's people like that that need to be erased.

Oh my... the young uninformed mind and it's ideals. Let yourself mature before solidifying your beliefs for life. You won't feel like this forever.

50 years ago, the world was peaceful, people cared for one another and could actually bond with one another.

The 1960s were peaceful? Recheck, or relearn your History.

Of course there will always be a group of rebels. That can't be changed, but it can be fixed.

It can, don't suppress anyone, civilized peaceful people not murderous criminals, and problem solved. No corruption = no rebellions, also... No secrets or lies = no "conspiracy theories"

I hope you understand my point of view.

I do, it's young and in need of good, real information. You've been hoodwinked, your beliefs have been presented to you as ideal and for the greater good. See them for their actions, not their hollow words.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Correct, I see you have a good eye.

However, I would trade my family and myself to bring the world salvation. If destroying families is what it takes, I am willing to make that decision. If you came up to me today and asked me looking straight into my eyes, "Would you rather live with your family, or have them slaughtered and then live in a world of perfection?" I would at look you, and every family member straight in the eye and say "Yes".

Please note that this is my personal opinion. I understand my replies may cause anger and abrupton.

I hope your mommy and daddy take your Xbox away as punishment for tossing them to the body pile....

Google Narcissistic Sociopath....did you find your picture....not very pretty is it......

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I remember watching Thrive on YouTube, illegally I guess, and stopping due to me thinking, "This guy is playing to the nutters." However, I know that the elite only care about power. That's what my study and observation has proved to me. The only reason they want money is for the power it wields. It doesn't take a lot of money for someone to get power hungry, so those people are everywhere. They're buying our children. Our money becomes ineffective. Their money comes to the rescue. I'm not sure why we think we can overcome this by investing in precious metals. That's going from paper to rocks. It's still a lie. I too believe we can only escape together by forming self sufficient communities. I've discovered that even one person leaving the grid causes discomfort amongst the powerful. I'm sure a movement would cause them to draw 1st blood. If money can't give them power, they will enlist an army to give them power.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Why are there 110 deserving flags and only 3 pages??????
I don't think I've ever seen that big of contrast before.

Are people afraid of giving their opinion? Do they have none? Is everyone asleep but awake enough to click the flag button? I don't get it. Please don't prove this is a land of zombies after all. Speak up. I, we...want to hear your opinion, solution or plan.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I just found it odd to see statements like "NWO? Bring it on!" from a recently created account, and presumed a troll was afoot. My mistake.

I am willing to agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I know that Greece is still in a heap of trouble. But, I bet we all wish that 50% of the USA debt was wiped clean. There's been a few turn of events since he made this video and it doesn't really support his theories in the video. Banks and insurance companies are taking a loss and agreeing to it.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.bloomberg.com...

European leaders cajoled bondholders into accepting 50 percent writedowns on Greek debt and boosted their rescue fund’s capacity to 1 trillion euros ($1.4 trillion) in a crisis-fighting package intended to shield the euro area.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join