It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I tend to reply so others who might be on the border with believing the phenomena can see how stupid it actually is .. but you're right, it's very draining to keep running in circles with this troll.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Human_Alien

Air pockets? Oh. Okay. Thanks for the explanation. I ain't buying it though so I hope it ain't for sale.

Are you saying that you don't buy the fact there is such a thing as an air pocket?.....or do you not believe the science behind the formation of contrails?......because that science is a very basic science.

You keep proclaiming that you are "awake".....I'm afraid I do not agree with you, you have simply convinced yourself that something is true, when it blatantly is not, that to me would indicate that you are in fact "asleep"

Air pockets is another name for turbulence. So what I am saying I don't believe that is what's happening. To me and many others it appears to be deliberate on and off release of vapors.

Besides, if they're experiencing air pockets/turbulence for what looks like miles, why not change altitude by a few feet? Surely the air traffic control towers would allow such a reasonable request.

If I were a passenger experiencing 'air pockets' for the duration of my flight, I'd demand my money back.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My last contribution to this joke of a thread...

For anyone who's SERIOUS and wants to know how contrails work.. please check out contrailscience.com... .. it is LOADED with useful information and it covers the topic of the chemtrail with with actual science.. it even has an article on how to debunk common myths using real world facts.

Don't buy into the BS .. there's zero evidence for it..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Air pockets is another name for turbulence. So what I am saying I don't believe that is what's happening. To me and many others it appears to be deliberate on and off release of vapors.

Besides, if they're experiencing air pockets/turbulence for what looks like miles, why not change altitude by a few feet? Surely the air traffic control towers would allow such a reasonable request.

If I were a passenger experiencing 'air pockets' for the duration of my flight, I'd demand my money back.

Once again demonstrating your total lack of knowledge.. or your super troll strength .. read up, education is healthy .. I'm not battling with you anymore, you either have no knowledge of basic science or you enjoy being annoying. ( or both )

For the serious people here.. air pockets are a form of turbulence ... but turbulence isn't always an air pocket... the guy above just doesn't understand the basics..
edit on 2/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Have you even been on a plane before?

Turbulence is as common as a pot hole.

Should we demand our bus fare back when it runs over a pot hole and makes you spill your coffee?

Anyway, here's a couple if pics I took of on off contrails out in the middle if the WA desert...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36bccca427b2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc98d5dce32f.png[/atsimg]

Roughest flights I've been on to get out there too.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hey, my exposed for who you are, friend,
You have not responded to any, except one of my posts refuting you and your intended motives of trolling for stars.
Now prove me wrong.

Tom

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
delete this

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Have you even been on a plane before?

Turbulence is as common as a pot hole.

Should we demand our bus fare back when it runs over a pot hole and makes you spill your coffee?

Anyway, here's a couple if pics I took of on off contrails out in the middle if the WA desert...

I fly regularly myself .. and it's true, air turbulence and air pockets are very common .. the atmosphere is a lot like the ocean with it's waves .. worst air pockets I've encountered are over Chicago where the plane instantly fell over 400 feet in altitude thanks to a low pressure pocket .. nevertheless

The same atmospheric conditions that cause the above cloud formation can cause the on off contrail phenomena ..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I tend to reply so others who might be on the border with believing the phenomena can see how stupid it actually is .. but you're right, it's very draining to keep running in circles with this troll.

lol.....a troll calling someone else a troll. Priceless.

Your contribution to this thread was linking a sorry excuse for a website......

Contrailscience = CRAP

Do you understand that? There is no science on that website. Linking to NASA sites is not science. It's linking to another site.

We know the owner of contrailscience ..... we know his lack of scientific background .....we know its sole purpose is to DEBUNK ..... Debunking is a flawed logic .... anything can be debunked whether its true or false.

So...... once again you have proved to the rest of ATS that you know nothing. You just scream and shout like a little kid, then spout off your superior knowledge of "contrails."

lolol .... pitiful

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Ok then refute the evidence provided on that site with something more substantial than the uselessness you just posted .. You provided absolutely zero substance with what you just posted.. just because you don't like the site, or disagree with it doesn't mean it isn't providing useful, factual information.. which it actually does..

Debunking is actually quite useful.. it involves taking wild, usually baseless claims and refuting it with real world evidence and plausible alternatives.. it is the thing that prevents someone from saying "we're all made of cream cheese!" by refuting it with knowledge.. as an example.

Bravo for flare, however.. please come back with evidence for your claims..substance is good =) .. it's time we stop believing things that have zero evidence to support it..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Human_Alien
CON trails being turned on then....off?

Please explain. Thank you.

This is also basic science.. you're familiar with air pockets and low pressure regions I HOPE? .. are you seriously asking these things out of lack of understanding? or are you just being difficult? =) have you ever flown in a plane? .. you can hit pockets, ripples of varying pressures as you fly .. some areas can be quite bad ( chicago is known for that ) .. that would cause exactly what you see in the video..

Originally posted by Argyll

Air pockets? Oh. Okay. Thanks for the explanation. I ain't buying it though so I hope it ain't for sale.

Are you saying that you don't buy the fact there is such a thing as an air pocket?.....or do you not believe the science behind the formation of contrails?......because that science is a very basic science.

You keep proclaiming that you are "awake".....I'm afraid I do not agree with you, you have simply convinced yourself that something is true, when it blatantly is not, that to me would indicate that you are in fact "asleep"

the airpockets explanation has been debunked but apparently some here
SLEPT through that part

A phenomenon that chemtrail followers also point to to indicate the suspicious nature of the trails is what is termed the "on and off switch". Often, when chemtrails appear overhead, there will be a space in the trail, where what seems to be aerial spraying was turned off, for a time, then turned back on.
This does not happen, ever, for conventional contrails. Planes forming the short tails of contrail fog behind them do not go through periods when the cloud will disappear; the clouds themselves, even though they last for a short time, do not show spaces in them. Debunkers, unsurprisingly, dismiss these claims, insisting that there is nothing in the breaks in chemtrails that indicate anything out of what they term the usual.

Tellingly, though, actual addresses of the issue of the "on off switch" are rare on debunker websites. In fact, only one site, www22.brinkster.com/Seawana/Conspiracies/Chemtrails.asp, which boasts the title, "The Way of the Dodo", actually devotes any real space to an attempted "explanation" of chemtrail breaks.

In characteristically contemptuous and insulting fashion, the section begins, "Ah yes. These rare photos are a favorite among the believers." The originator of the site, who identifies himself as Skip Ernst, describes "the neanderthals running" spray operations as having "mistakenly turned off the spray for a few moments".

"Can you believe the government has hired a bunch of bumbling idiots to perform their top secrets operations?", Mr. Ernst adds, mockingly.

He posits that the breaks are caused by jets having "simply passed through a pocket of air where contrails" - carefully, he doesn,t refer to them as "chemtrails"! - "will not form. The air could be too warm or too dry to form the ice crystals which make a contrail visible."

It is eminently unlikely, if not patently impossible, that air that high up would be so warm, to begin with. The jets that form chemtrails typically fly at at least three miles high. Even if it was too warm, a trail, of sorts, of water vapor would be likely, following the jet. And, even if the air were very dry, a trace of the ice crystals from the jet engines, that supposedly form the "seed" for the chemtrail, should be visible, and it is not.

And that is leaving aside, entirely, the fact that there is little reason to believe that an isolated, tiny, patch of air could be so radically different from the overwhelming mass of air around it! If an area of warm or dry air were to intrude, it is likely that it would be no time before the rest of the air around it would bring it into equilibrium.

More than that, though, Mr. Ernst, will have to explain how it is possible for chemtrails with breaks, supposedly caused by differing air masses, to occur in close proximity to chemtrails with no breaks!
"I'll leave it at that and let you be the judge", he concludes archly.

If he's telling the absolute, incontrovertible truth, which he pretends to be, then he would be able to call it that! He wouldn't have to leave it to the reader to "be the judge".

That, in itself, all but brands the material on the Seawana site utterly untrustworthy.

Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well it looks like H_A has slipped into his alter ego, no not Galileo, but dplum517.

So, what evidence of the composition of the "chemtrails" have you brought to the table other than baseless straw man and argument from ignorance attacks?
All slurs?
Gee, no peer reviewed papers from scientific journals stating the composition of airplane jet engine exhaust?

I will not give up fighting the ignorance and misdirected information on this subject.
Tom

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thought I'd add my experience from this morning:

I'm on the road as usual @ 10 AM, enjoying the cool, clear blue, sunny day, when out of nowhere, what happens?
Why, the spraying begins of course!! Soon enough, the sky was full of trails, X's, grids, etc..
(I took plenty of pics and video, will upload later tonight when I'm home) anyways, after seeing 5 planes flying in a
Triangle formation and spraying, I got pissed. I decided to at least attempt to get some answers and started making.phone calls. Here's what transpired.

First, I called 311, told them what I was wanting to report, and they transferred me to the regional Texas EPA office. It was an automated machine, and all it said was 'This line is for questions and concerns regarding the
Stratospheric Ozone Layer Protection Program, please leave your name and # and we'll get back with you'. I did, and I'll be waiting..

Second, I called the EPA's Environmental Justice division, once again told the operator why I was calling and what I was experiencing, (please note I never used the word chemtrail in these conversations), and then asked if she could give me any info about this stuff. The lady said 'I can email you some info on chemtrails vs contrails, but I really think it just has to do with water condensation and ice crystals etc...' I then said 'wait. I thought chemtrails were a conspiracy theory. You mean you're going to send me some literature from a government agency with information about them?' She then stuttered, and kept trying to backpedal through her words, and finally settled on 'I can send you information on contrails and persisting contrails.' I thanked her and hung up.

Third and possibly most interestingly, I called the Tx Dept. Of Environmental Quality and eventually reached a very helpful gentleman. When I told him what I was calling about,he responded with 'OK, let me shut my door.' He then proceeded to agree with what I was saying, that he noticed them as well, and that he didn't get many complaints from people, but he truly believes its bc not enough people pay attention and LOOK UP. He made sure I knew everything he was saying was his opinion and not his agencies. He then gave me my local office's #, and wished me the best of luck.

Finally, I called the Austin regional office, and spoke with the Air Manager aka Lead Air Investigator. And you know what? He reminded me EXACTLY of all the "debunkers" on this very site!! Wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them...he told me he knew these trails were there, and that he got many complaints about them but for EVERYTHING he would say, he would preface it with 'y'know, I've always thought' or 'I mean, I think' or 'as far as I know'....is that the kind of confidence and assertion a lead air investigator should have? He would follow it with 'its water vapor/ice crystals, contrails persist in certain temperature changes, I think it has to do with the cold front' and so on and so forth.

I'll post pics and videos later to silence the naysayers who skim through this entire thing and demand proof. Wait and you shall receive. Keep up the good fight Human_Alien, excellent thread S&F

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Speaking of sleeping...

Did you see my pics?

How do you explain that?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

It's a well written piece, I do give it credit for that.. but it's just simply incorrect ... contrails are at their very essence a cloud... clouds also form with breaks in them ( see above ) .. it absolutely has everything to do with the conditions of the atmosphere, including low pressure spots .. it's just fact.. You pulled that from a site that is all about debunking debunkers .. so I'm not surprised at the level of effort they went into to write up something that sounds intelligent, but is factually flawed.

Best reply I've seen so far though, so kudos for that .. it's much better than a lot of the mindless drivel I've seen so far.. those believing this myth ( some at least ) have upped their game..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2012 by TheBassistant because: double post

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Plenty of evidence is in the numerous other threads in this forum.

Go read the threads.

And yes .....I'm not in this thread to provide evidence. I'm here to give the same "uselessness" that you and Chad give.

No matter how many times you say "that's not evidence" ....... it IS evidence.

Your black and white view of what "evidence" should be is your problem, not mine. You think in absolutes. That is fail.

Go QQ about evidence somewhere else.
edit on 24-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's useless to question why someone would spend $50,000 on making a movie instead of getting real evidence??

It's useless to direct peoples attention towards an aircraft capable of collecting this evidence??

Deary me, doesn't sound like you're interested in finding truth at all!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(NaturalNews) The latest scam to enter the debate about so-called "global warming" involves spending billions of dollars to spray the atmosphere with tiny particulate matter for the alleged purpose of reflecting sunlight back into space, and thus cooling the planet. But research into this controversial practice of "chemtrailing," which has actually already been going on for quite some time now, is largely funded directly by Mr. Vaccine himself, the infamous Bill Gates. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

There are countless references to the TRUE nature of chemtrail spraying..

tv.naturalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join