It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Pounds of TOXIC POISON to Flood US Farmland (READ PLEASE)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well yeah its messed up but what can you do?
Stop eating and go on a hunger strike to the capital?
Wait, that's not a bad idea..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Does anyone send any of this info to the vaious grower's associations?
Most farmers are totally ignorant of what it is they are putting on their crops.
Their Ag rep said it is good, so they use it.

From Chronology of Health
www.relfe.com...

"1988 Washington Post reports only 2% of 60,000 chemicals in use have been tested for human safety."

"1990 The Arkansas Department of Pollution (why not Department of Clean Water?) tests the rivers in Arkansas and finds 94% unsuitable for swimming and fishing and full of bacteria and disease."

****Look on the bright side here - the addition of Dioxin should kill the bacteria.

"1991 Cobden Club Document distributed during Eco-Conference preplanning advises members that nations must establish quotas for reducing existing population."

****Motive for the use of Dioxin?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
i know this might be a dumb question but is there any ways to detoxify your bodys from this? if not known ill do some research.

NAC (n-acetyl-cysteine) precursor to antioxidants that remove toxins

Is a precursor to glutathione, an amino acid manufactured in the body that is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It helps the body to neutralize toxins, especially in the liver and lymphatic system. Clears congestion from the lungs and bronchial passages.

In extreme cases Chelation Therapy should be considered.

Having your hair and/or nails tested is helpful to determine if you have been exposed to any toxins and/or chemicals.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Just off the top of my head:

- The BP Oil Gusher and adding insult to injury, the CorExit (note name anybody), destroyed our Gulf and most of the Atlantic.

- Japan's mega earthquake, (largest I remember in almost 60 years of life) resulting in Fukushima sprewing dangerous radiation in our atmosphere, the Pacific, raining down upon our soil, world wide.

- A island made of plastic bigger than the size of Texas (and still growing in the Pacific) killing untold numbers of marine life

- GM modified crops

- Growth hormones, antibiotics and heaven knows what else in our livestock and poultry

- Chemtrails

- HAARP (We're still not totally sure on this, I suspect our upper atmosphere has had a hole punched in it allowing more solar radiation as I can now get the exact same tan in one hour in the Midwest US that use to take me 7 hours in Florida. Interesting site: newsworldwide.wordpress.com... siting HAARP was a direct hit on Japan.

- And on and on it goes.

As usual, I always get plenty of naysayers and flamers - but know this, I deeply suspect our species is under attack and our planet is being re-terraformed.

Yep sounds $hit arse crazy as crazy as any theory can get but it sure the hell looks that way to me.

And the above mentioned is but a few of the many

Description of video to be presented (Click on lower right video for source)

Uploaded by dutchsinse on Feb 10, 2012

This is truly profound to see --- the year of 2011 earthquakes plotted out on a orthographic (globe) map -- ANIMATED WITH SOUND INTENSITY for each earthquake!!

many thanks to youtube user : oilcansam for informing me of this..

and even MORE thanks to the person/people who assembled this data and put it out to the world !!! They should have a medal of honor for doing this ! :

monoroch.net...

original video uploaded with hattip and permission request:

www.youtube.com...

The Japanese Government must have really done something to piss off the real PTB.

Normally, statistically speaking, mathematically, sometimes good stuff happens, seems like nothing good is being thrown our way lately.

Watch the movie, (the original) with Charlie Sheen called, "The Arrival".

Have to ask yourself, who or what is behind the curtain in this land of OZ?

It seems whenever throughout human history there become too many of us or we begin to wake up en masse, a series of major catastrophes seem to strike.

Now putting all the above with the last 30 years I've put into researching "alien abductions" and the hybrid program one has to wonder?

Yes, I'm willing to admit it's a wild theory and possibly we're simply going through yet another "solar cycle" or some other cycle that can eventually be explained away by science - but I can't help but get the feeling we're being messed with.

It's like when you were a kid and your Uncle, the obnoxious one that use to play tricks on you made you feel that although you didn't see his siege of hand, you just knew he was messing with you........because he was smarter than you........same difference.

Like taking candy from a baby.

Interesting book I've bought and while I haven't read it all the way through, I thought this bit was of interest.

Due to the surge in technological advancement, our once beauteous planet is now on the brink of ecocide, while its political and economic under classes are subject to a very real New World Order. It has been said that there is no excuse for ignorance of the law. However, it is also a truism that ignorance of the lawmakers is no excuse. The end-game of the visiting alien race and their descendants is being played out in the present “Silicon Age.” It swiftly and relentlessly advances while most of us, preoccupied with our domestic and professional roles, have little time or energy to speculate how the multifarious phenomena of our world came into being. Adroit manipulation from those within the echelons of power make quite certain that our attention is rarely focused on the lawmakers and those in control of the economy, military, media, and technology of the world. – Atlantis,Alien Visitation,and Genetic Manipulation by Michael Tsarion. Published by Angels at Work Publishing, Santa Clara, California

Uploaded by nearing2012 on Jan 29, 2008

Taken from his 13 hour lecture '2012 : The Future Of Humankind' worth seeking out to watch in its entirity. A 3 and a half hour version of this can be found on googlevideo and here on youtube.

See also www.michaeltsarion.com

This next video I hope you find interesting.

Description of video above (source again can be found by clicking on your lower right hand You Tube Link.

There is no description but he talks about how we as a species are being manipulated by various groups with the agenda of enslavement

edit on 22-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This thread is relevant as the practice described has gone on since Viet Nam and they decided to use AO on the forest land. Since the 2,4,5-T has been banned but the people who live there have unacceptable levels of various herbicides, pesticides and fungicides in them even months after spraying is done.
2 million+ gallons of 2,4-D ,Atrazine and Imazapyr were sprayed along a 50 mile in this area each year with increases that match harvest and this is only one of the many coast range corridors that get the same
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11361870#pid11361870
Bad farming is bad farming
APB

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, so... does anyone here NOT believe that our Congress (and the government it oversees) is thoroughly bought? I want to hear some skeptical stuff, some evidence that industry is actually acting in a way which is socially acceptable and within the bounds of law and good management.

Also: the title of the thread is that TOXIC POISON is to Flood US Farmland ... I'm still wondering where that's going to happen. I'm not saying I agree or disagree at this point, but the case hasn't really been made that I can see. There is a lot of good discussion about the stuff that's already happened, but I'm missing the part where dioxins are going to be used on crops... even though I see people talking about it left and right. Help?
edit on 22-2-2012 by RedHeron because: Removed nonfunctional "font" tags

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I used to work on a farm with my family in South Texas. 2-4-D is nothing new, we used it all the time in the winter when there were no crops in the field. Its a very effective broad leaf herbicide but could not be used with our regular crop around because it would totally wipe out any other broad leaf plant that it came into contact with. Its just that only now there developing a 2-4-D resistant crop so It can be used directly over your existing cash crop without damaging it. This stuff definitely sticks around in the soil for awhile. There was an instance at the farm where there was an area used to wash out sprayer tanks after we sprayed the herbicide. The residual 2-4-D that was in the wash water now settled into the soil. It dried, but the next humid day that we had, there was enough residual still present that the vapors of what was there floated over into a field next door with an early crop of cotton and killed about 5 acres. At the time, we would spray atleast 2500 acres a year during the winter with 2-4-D, and its still used liberally whenever the opportunity allows. Until recently, 2-4-D wasnt even a chemical that we were worried about coming into contact with. It paled in comparison to others that we dealt with.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Aquaponics is the solution. The only way you can KNOW that you have uncontaminated food.

Aquaponics for the win!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join