It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians. I Want PEACE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
"I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians."

You won't.
I guarantee it.

Exactly!

I won't be swayed by the profit making tactics of fear or "Market Uncertainty".

Mark up gasoline and we'll conserve better, drive more wisely, and engineer free or cheaper power technology. But I will not be frightened like a cattle cow about gas prices to justify murdering Iranians.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Soon enough you will have the worst of both worlds!! You will be paying $20 a gallon and we will still be at war....The only way out you ask??

RON PAUL...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE HIS SPEACH WAS DOCTURED HE SAID TAKE OUT THE ZIONISTS WHO ARE CAUSING ALL THE HASSLE

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I did not believe those who said Saddam possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction. Truth be told, it turns out that the entire cause and justification for invading Iraq was based on lies, deceptions, and illusions.

Saddam halted oil exports for 30 days in solidarity with the Palestinian people. 11 months later Bush launched his 'Shock and Awe.'

Today, I do not believe those who say Iran is seeking the construction of nuclear weapons.

I believe Iran is processing nuclear material for their own power needs and for the power needs of the world. I believe Iran intends to enter the legitimate market to provide nuclear fuel for peaceful purposes.

Iran's policies to strengthen itself economically are a huge obstacle and threat to those who are attempting to fully monopolize all of mankind.

To those who will quote proclamations of Iranian hopes for End Times War:

There is no difference between these lines of rhetoric as compared to Christians awaiting the deadly battle of Armageddon. The armies of Jesus battling the armies of the Beast. Actual humans slaughtering actual humans.

No different from the Jews who are anticipating the destruction of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock in order to build the Third Temple to greet their King. Their Messianic King who will conquer and defeat all in order to secure an eternal Israel through military might. The same principles followed by Patriarch Joshua in his military campaigns against the original inhabitants of Palestine.

We have to stop letting words scare us. Talk is cheap.

False Flag

If any terrorist attack or "magic" missile/bomb triggers an Iranian invasion, I will be HIGHLY suspicious of it being a False Flag.

USS Liberty...
WTC Tower 7...
9/11 Pentagon structural wall damage...

"That's all I have to say about that"
- Forest Gump

I don't care how different or distant the Iranian people are from me. I love them and they are part of our human family.

I'd rather have Peace than cheap and controlled gasoline.

Peace.

RELATED:

Ah ha! Iran: Not about the Nukes, its about the Rods!
- ATS Thread Authored by FoosM

Iran's Central Bank is the Real Target!
- ATS Thread Authored by ErtaiNaGia

Iran suspends oil exports to France, UK

Iran sets conditions for oil to European nations

Iraq cuts off oil exports

You will pay $20 a gallon? Must be nice to have that kind of extra income to make this insane comment. What a joke.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The US and EU put sanctions on Iran blocking the sale of Iranian oil.

Then Iran decides to embargo oil sales to the EU - and suddenly that's an act of war?

See The 10 Most Excellent Reasons to Attack Iran (ATS)

4. When we threaten to cut off Iran's oil, Iran threatens to cut off Iran's oil, which is absolutely intolerable. What would we do without that oil? And what good is buying it if they want to sell it?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If oil rises to cause prices of petrol ~$20 for a gallon of gas, look for EVERYTHING to go up 300-800% or so.

Civilization would collapse way before we ever reach $20/gallon (excluding long term inflation and steady increase).

Tsk tsk.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

This thread is not a joke, and I am far from economically wealthy. We will not be happy to pay $20 per gallon, nor would we be able to afford it.

Those who seek global monopoly are using fear, panic, and market uncertainty to nudge our endorsement of a war with Iran. "Support war if you want cheap gas."

I say stop the panic-reaction everytime someone "powerful" says something or sneezes at the economy.

No war with Iran. Bring the higher gas prices! We will boycot. We will carpool, bicycle, and walk more! We will budget our driving! And we will engineer free or cheap power!!!"

I'm not afraid of market uncertainty or any economic threats. We will survive and create our own system based on PEACE.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The big issue over this is not wether or nor to go to war its convinceing the rest of america that we shouldn't. They using the same boogyman tactics as they did before. iran is the evil empire that must be destroyed. its simple.

How do you do it? how do you convince america to stop trying to be the police of the world....you don't at this pojnt of time

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Exactly!

I won't be swayed by the profit making tactics of fear or "Market Uncertainty".

Mark up gasoline and we'll conserve better, drive more wisely, and engineer free or cheaper power technology. But I will not be frightened like a cattle cow about gas prices to justify murdering Iranians.

Peace.

Psst....little tidbit of information.....

The US doesn't get oil from Iran. Haven't for a while.

If Iran stopped selling oil completely, who would that hurt? Mainly themselves. It's not like they are exporting anything else of value.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think $20 per gallon is just the kick in the ass the people need to take real steps to energy independence. This slow boil of ever increasing prices isn't getting the fire going hot enough under people's butts, I'm all for flooring the gas pedal into the next paradigm.

This is the real meat and potatoes of the principle I am trying to suggest! There is an overwhelming suppression of free and clean energy technology.

Instead of killing our fellow humans for stable and cheap oil, we must move on to free/cheap clean energy. There is no denying that free/cheap and clean energy exists.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

Psst....little tidbit of information.....

The US doesn't get oil from Iran. Haven't for a while.

If Iran stopped selling oil completely, who would that hurt? Mainly themselves. It's not like they are exporting anything else of value.

Everytime there is some Iranian development, U.S. gas prices rise. Regardless if Iranian crude makes its way to the U.S., the analysts, speculators, etc. play the fear, panic, and market uncertainty cards against the populace with their media propaganda machine to increase profits.

Iran effects the U.S. as we all effect each other. Everything is a fine web of interconnectedness.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The United States EXPORTED enough oil last year that we shouldn't have had to pay more than $2.00/gallon. I'm so far beyond disgusted with our government. Iran is no threat to the US, I agree OP. S+F.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Iran is a bit player in the oil biz

heck, the US exported MORE than it imported last year, that industry is just a huge scam

Iran doesn't want peace with you, don't be naive

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by satron

it is no longer us wanting to, it is Iran that is now making the threats, one act one move ,seen in their eye as being as an act of aggressiveness the will make war. Iran wants war.

Yep put your seat belts on folks because Iran is the very new and Improved Iraq!!! Iraq had Bio weapons and whatever else the Pentagun could dream up, now folks we are talking heavy duty weapons here...

Yes sirree bob step right up and have a whack at the new threat to world peace....
Iran wants nothing but war I mean why else would they make these "supposed statements" ?
They only have hundreds of Us bases surrounding them and they are not immune to the tv images of Iraq getting decimated for what?????

Oh yeah I forgot the weapons of mass destruction which did not exist but cost how many lives????

Ok boys lets get to it and where do I sign?

Hypercritical to say the least and I mean the least.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 21-2-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
The United States EXPORTED enough oil last year that we shouldn't have had to pay more than $2.00/gallon. I'm so far beyond disgusted with our government. Iran is no threat to the US, I agree OP. S+F.

I agree with your feelings 100%, but I do believe it is Exported refined fuel and not oil is what is happening right now.

The Us industry and commercial demand is so low they have a refinery surplus of gasoline mainly and probably other types of fuel as well....

But all in all you are correct, the price should be way lower indeed and if you could kill the speculators it would be very very cheap and therefore no need for the war drums a beating right now.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ever asked yourselves where oil comes from really i have 100 + miles of shore 750.000.000 to 900.000.000 million barrells a week pumped out of the ground 38 gallons in a barrell 36 billion roughly yearly of organic material thats found its way miles down under crazy pressure 10 + tonns psi . i mean all you have to do is get a sample straight from the tip & send it away to get dna tested right nothing could be simpler . i dare you no i will double dare you to try & see how long you live just saying .the pagans couldnt be right that the planets a living thing and thats its blood were using .conspiricy of science is the world growing try you tube for that one but just run your cars on water or hh20 thats my 2 c worth

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
saddam wanted to scrap the dollar for oil sales so did gadaffe so does the iranian president wonder whats going to happen there

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Today, I do not believe those who say Iran is seeking the construction of nuclear weapons.

What sane person wants a nuclear bomb? I know I don't want one, do you? (rhetorical question for people to ask themselves).

Iran's policies to strengthen itself economically are a huge obstacle and threat to those who are attempting to fully monopolize all of mankind.

I applaud you Sahabi:

Certainly seems like certain ideologies and those of a certain mindset are trying to monopolize (or control) every possible thing that can be used as a weapon or militarized in some way.

There is no difference between these lines of rhetoric as compared to Christians awaiting the deadly battle of Armageddon. The armies of Jesus battling the armies of the Beast. Actual humans slaughtering actual humans.

Just the way an all knowing all seeing God intended it ?????

We have to stop letting words scare us. Talk is cheap.

And, yet I live in a society where people can get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars just for speaking, yadda yadda yadda, yappity yap yap yap, talkity talk talk talk ... hell even Monica Lewinski got paid millions for talking about ... well, whatever she got paid to talk about. Politicians, too, get mucho $$$$ to talk. Too bad the rhetoric is the same old same old.

I'd rather have Peace than cheap and controlled gasoline.

Peace.

ME TOO!!!!

I'd rather pay for more expensive gas than pay for cheap gas people had to be killed for or kill someone else for. Not that all these wars have helped bring the price down, and not that the instruments of war have not wasted natural resources on death, destruction, and the spread of mayhem and anarchy.

Ya, I'd rather pay higher gas prices than for gas that I know hundreds of thousands of people have been killed for or had to kill to get control of.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

You will pay $20 a gallon? Must be nice to have that kind of extra income to make this insane comment. What a joke.

Why in God's name did you decide to quote the whole entire introduction thread?
edit on 21-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: to be nicer than I was being

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join