It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MATRIX is here: Headless Chicken Farming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Philosopher Paul Thompson from Purdue University has suggested “The Blind Chicken Solution.” He argues that chickens blinded by “accident” have been developed into a strain of laboratory chickens that don’t mind being crowded together as much as normal chickens do. As a result, he argues, we should consider using blind chickens in food production as a solution to the problem of overcrowding in the poultry industry. He argues that it would be more humane to have blind chickens than ones that can see.

www.wired.com...

Would this bother you? This thread was sparked by the Hamburger thread where meat will be grown..
This is the same thing, without the petri dish. IMO.

Humans eat BILLIONS of chickens per year... Hell I eat about 25 myself every Monday night when I go out and eat 50 chicken wings.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
do you think they would be conscious?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That is why I raise my own meat and grow my own food. That is just horrible along with the other atrocities produced by the major food industries. Soon humans won't be able to survive off good organic food.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

hmm, ide probably want to remain unconscious, if i had to eak out my existence like that. maybe they should install little plasma screens with a subscribed tv package to 'green field pastures' productions,... not a pretty site

boxBox

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It looks fake thank god.
the feet look Cut off.
and why an air tube?
should be a feed tube.
and how to they poop?

look at the room!
its NOT a clean lab.
itis some kind of science show room.

they still have brains...
blind, means the dont mind being pack't very close up!

SICK! Sick humans...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread found here.

Thread closed

join