It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light creates gravity. Here's how.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Harnessing electricity is opposing the natural movement of electrons on our planet. That means electricity is antigravity.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see what you're saying here, but I don't see why you think it doesn't work, because I do.

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

I'm not really sure what you mean by "core". Core of what?

The core... the thing that is created at the centre of the galaxy from the light that emits photons that are collected by the electrons. You proposed that. So essentially your saying that the light is a self-fulfilling gravity well. Ergo the core of the galaxy.

Essentially.

My logic determines that all of the galaxies with all that light emitting would have created some sort of universal core. That could possibly be if light create gravity and gave way to mass.

There would be.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can someone who doesn't agree with me please tell me why they think what I said can't work. Because, in my mind, I see no flaws.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If what you say could be true, would this be how a wormhole could be opened?

A random theory just popped into my mind as i read your post.

Think of space being the dimension it is, as a plane. If one were to blast enough light into a fixated region of space could it "rip through" in a sense, and allow the formation of a wormhole?

We tend to think of "density" being able to bend space, as is with planets and stars (huge bodies) creating dents within space allowing nearby objects the orbit, as if going down a funnel, and becoming trapped. A dead star can become so dense that it creates a funnel-like contraption which we call black-holes, this is density taking on it's role by forming gravity, right?

What i'm trying to get at is, the light from a dead star could be causing the extreme gravity conditions of a black hole rather than the density of it's mass, we don't see the light because there is too much of it in one place, somehow causing an opposite effect where the light need's to go somewhere in which it cannot, space would become dented (or stretched) so much that it's connected to another part of space, hence the wormhole effect?

EG; imagine a balloon placed inside a larger balloon, if it were to be filled up with water, at one point the balloon in the center will pop and the water will escape into the outer balloon where there is more space for it to disperse. If you replace the balloon with space, and the water with an infinitely large amount of light.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by smithjustinb

so what's a black hole?

A lot of matter. Being in the center of the galaxy (the main black hole) is in contact with a proportional amount of light. This causes the electrons in the body to be evenly influenced by the light so that the electrons never spin back up, but instead absorb all light.

A black hole is the perfect absorber. The electrons are moving at the speed of light towards the center of the hole and the light (equal on all sides) keeps the electrons from letting the light, or anything else, leave.

The black hole is a perfectly ordered system. Electrons don't spin around their respective atoms, but remain fixed towards the center. However, they retain their energy of spin without actually spinning. In other words, they try to pull their atomic nucleus to the center of this system, but due to the hole's densely compacted nature, they are unsuccessful. So something has to give.

New material entering the system causes a chain reaction to the perfect order of the black hole. The electrons of the new material cause every electron in the system to shift, spiralling downward toward the center, causing the innermost atom to become pure energy to make way for the new material. Its sort of like complex, ordered, and organized fusion.

Basically, a black hole can be seen as the ultimate path of least resistance. It is a super-structure of perfect organization and perfect absorption.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If photons do not have mass, why does light bend when passing near a star? (observed at an eclipse)
edit on 20-2-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

I don't know.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
consciousness is gravity. just saying.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There are also metaphysical implications to my theory.

Some say, "light is love". Others say, "love is a chemical reaction".

I say perhaps it is both. Perhaps all of our suffering is due to the resistance of our electron flow to the natural flow induced by light. This causes disturbances within our gravitational field so that we are out of sync with the rest of the world. In other words, suffering can be defined as the rejection of light. It is when we tune into the light and find our path of least resistance that the flow of electrons in our body is less chaotic and more ordered and thus we feel good.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

But light creates gravity, so actually consciousness is what happens when light interacts with matter. Some kind of lifeform emerges, depending on the available matter.

The natural state of the universe is chaos striving for order. The best way to accomplish this is life. Life is the path of least resistance.

The electron/light relationship is so powerful that photons entering your body do in fact have an effect on electrons. The effect is such that the electrons recreate the external situation as if light was actually inside your head. You're not seeing light when you "see light", but you are actually seeing your own electrical interpretation of light.

So light and matter create gravity. I guess you are right. Consciousness is gravity. Light+matter= gravity. Light+matter = life. So gravity= life.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
If photons do not have mass, why does light bend when passing near a star? (observed at an eclipse)
edit on 20-2-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

There's two ways to answer this question: classically, yes, photons do have mass, but only in the context of a wave packet or a 'point' [Wave packets give the illusion of mass i.e. particles are simply excitations of a mathematical field] in spacetime subject to gravity, but quantumly, the mechanics of light bending when passing a star is the interaction of that star with that light, this interaction has specific measurable variables with specific measurable effects; quantum entanglement.

So I suppose the answer depends on your praxeological aims.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Trees are the most perfect life form on the planet. They are chaotic in appearance but orderly and peaceful in their being. They don't usually have survival expressions which is the source of fear in humans. All they have to do is just exist. Survival happens effortlessly. That's peace. There inlies their perfection.

They strive for light but also root themselves in the ground. Why? Because they flow most naturally with nature and natural forces. They don't resist. They live by light and by gravity. Gravity brings their roots downward to maximize water and nutrient absorption. The trees absorb the light so perfectly that they can live by it. This, in turn, allows them to grow freely away from the Earth, away from gravity. They are in a state of perfect balance.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is a close relationship.
Wow this might out do Einstein if anyone finds out or cares.

See the black areas, not a black hole but a hole with no light.
Amazing.
The air/space ship generates a force to go thousands of miles per hour.
The air is glowing in spots and devoid of light in other spots.
Same thing in space and for gravitating bodies with less veracity but more mass.
So light can be created in a gravity process.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One word, Night.

Why aren't we floating like as if we were on the moon at night?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So at night we are in danger of being swept into space if we jump too high?

Or bright light sources (you know, them megawatt flashlights) can be used like rocket engines.

Now we know how UFO's work!

Seriously, we have low light, high gravity situations and high light, low gravity situations. This would be the strongest argument against your theory.

... and electrons don't "capture" photons (as far as I know). When a photon collides with an atom and is converted to fundamental particles and energy, the orbits of the electrons increase in diameter to accommodate new charge levels. When the electrons drop back to their previous levels, the energy is re-radiated out, but usually at a lower energy/frequency.

edit on 20/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamwatcher
As much as I enjoy one reaching for ideas outside the box.

The one big hole in the "electrons" idea, is that not all matter has it.

When matter is in the state of PLASMA ,it has no electrons and the entropy is so great the electrons have all been "thrown" off the atoms.

The sun, stars etc. are all in a state of plasma as hot fusion requires temperatures that put matter into a state of plasma. The same gravity is created and they are effected the same as matter in lower states.

But do keep thinking outside the box, I think that is great!

My head is being bent more than the light in this debate but as I posted earlier it has been observed that in a particle accelerator PLASMA there is a slight but perceptible drop in gravity.

I note too that PLASMA is very bright and therefore re-emits light.

I just offer clues for others to make sense of, but for myself I am still bamboozled. It still seems a path of reasoning that is worth exploring further. God bless the internet for making such a debate possible. Just think how poor old Einstein or Gerlach had to figure these types of theories out virtually in their own heads...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone has offered this so far.. sorry for not reading through the whole thread...

Superlight Theory by Dr John Milewski, can be easily read Here

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

But light creates gravity, so actually consciousness is what happens when light interacts with matter. Some kind of lifeform emerges, depending on the available matter.

The natural state of the universe is chaos striving for order. The best way to accomplish this is life. Life is the path of least resistance.

The electron/light relationship is so powerful that photons entering your body do in fact have an effect on electrons. The effect is such that the electrons recreate the external situation as if light was actually inside your head. You're not seeing light when you "see light", but you are actually seeing your own electrical interpretation of light.

So light and matter create gravity. I guess you are right. Consciousness is gravity. Light+matter= gravity. Light+matter = life. So gravity= life.

Some years ago a member on ATS intrigued me by suggesting there was a unified field theory which explained astrology... as in the Zodiac

He suggested that all the celestial bodies in our system orbit through a connected plasma field emanating from the sun and as they moved through that field themselves exerted an influence on other bodies through that plasma. I found that theory remarkably interesting as it connected many bits and loose ends the way this theory does.

If light energy in a solar plasma field exerts an influence on consciousness then the effect may explain astrology too, or also psychic phenomenon.

I admire people brave enough to think beyond the restrictions of accepted theory

edit on 20-2-2012 by sy.gunson because: spelling correction

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i heard that alex guy who gets abducted and maybe something about nikola

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Your logic is flawed..

Or have you seen anyone floating around at night, ever ?

not only that, have you seen astronauts in space. the sun is directly bombarding them, but they're not glued to their cabin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join