It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military drafts options for responding to attack on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

USA is the empire of Lucifer.Russia is the vessel of Michael.When the apocalypse will start,Michael will kick Lucifer to hell once again.And thats where americans will be.booted with Lucifer to hell.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I agree with you there... the allies should have taken care of the Soviets right after WW2... would have saved the world a whole lots of trouble.

But the elite didn't want it that way.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

USA is the empire of Lucifer.Russia is the vessel of Michael.When the apocalypse will start,Michael will kick Lucifer to hell once again.And thats where americans will be.booted with Lucifer to hell.

lol

sorry.. lol!

Cough... LOL

Russia?? WHat do you think the world thinks of when Siberia is mentioned? Sorry to say.. But in many countries that hold any sort of christianity as a basis, since we're talking about religion now, it's russia, the kingdom from the north... that stands against God. So how exactly does that turn around now? The bear... Unless of course all of the bible is bunk, meaning all christianity would be the same... Therefore the only religion you would have left.. Well, everything but judiasm, chritianity and all it's forms, and islam. So there would be "no God" since you're countering what christianity is saying about the final days.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

you spout the Scofield bible nonsense as it is a heresy based on Talmud by covert means. Catholics and Orthodox church on analysing the bible have stated that the empire of the antichrist and antichrist himself are jewish.USA is a jew worshipping nation and the antichrist family is Rothschild.Your Guiding spirit is Lucifer and you worship it in money,movies,rituals etc. Russia has stood victorious against the Khazar world power for 1000 years. 1917 was its greatest test where it was demonically possessed by a jewish kahalic communism disease,yet it repulsed it several times starting with Stalin . It is prophesy that Russia is michael's vessel. In the end your demonic worldpower will end and Michael will cast you to hell along with your God lucifer and your masters the Rothschild.

edit on 18-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

you spout the Scofield bible nonsense as it is a heresy based on Talmud by covert means. Catholics and Orthodox church on analysing the bible have stated that the empire of the antichrist and antichrist himself are jewish.USA is a jew worshipping nation and the antichrist family is Rothschild.Your Guiding spirit is Lucifer and you worship it in money,movies,rituals etc. Russia has stood victorious against the Khazar world power for 1000 years. 1917 was its greatest test where it was demonically possessed by a jewish kahalic communism disease,yet it repulsed it several times starting with Stalin . It is prophesy that Russia is michael's vessel. In the end your demonic worldpower will end and Michael will cast you to hell along with your God lucifer and your masters the Rothschild.

I don't mean to be horrible or anything, but you haven't got a clue and are clearly in need of some sort of medical help. Preferably from a psychiatrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Yeah, I dunno of any "other" correct version that this guy is pulling information from. If his version states otherwise, it would have to be older than the dead sea scrolls which show the current scriptures to match closely to what the dead sea scrolls say.

I say... Show me tha carfax!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

So your thinking NATO/USA wont attack Russia/Iran/China in retaliation? People don't understand that if the US mainland is nuked all of our nukes fire off at once at all countries on the enemy list. We can't override the computer either, it's a great but terrifying insurance policy. Thanks President Reagan.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The truth about the scofield reference bible:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

catchkevin.com...
jailministry.faithweb.com...
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

nothing but Rothschild and Satanic heresy you follow. You bow to the star of david the demonic invocation insigna.Israel is pure evil and so is USA

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Russia has a massive civil defence and underground city network for the survival of the russian population.USA on the other hand like Satan regards the common joe of USA as useless eaters.

Like I said before Russia's guiding spirit is Michael.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

funny i thought a good deal of swiss bankers laundered the blood money and gold teeth of the exterminated jews gypsies gays lesbians and political dissidents free from war but they do have blood on their hands but hey madagascar is pretty uninhabited so that could be a peacefull bloodless nation?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

yeah would be an entirely diffrent planet if mac arthur had gotten to nuke the chinese and then problay the russians afterwards(not agreeing with it) but had we not sacked him the ballance of world power would be alot different these days

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The truth about the scofield reference bible:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

catchkevin.com...
jailministry.faithweb.com...
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

nothing but Rothschild and Satanic heresy you follow. You bow to the star of david the demonic invocation insigna.Israel is pure evil and so is USA

Like I said. You'll have to produce something MUCH OLDER than the dead sea scrolls for me to even take a look. Sorry.. Not interested. It's pointless. That's like breeding dogs and saying the 5th generation puppy was the original. Just doesnt hold water to me... That dog dont hunt.

edit on 18-2-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So continue with your demon worshipping heresies.You will go to hell along with your masters the rothschilds.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i don't think russia would risk it's existence over israeli airstrikes on iran.

second, they could veto any action, thus preventing a u.n. coalition.

third they could arm iran to the teeth, which is what they are doing, and why israel is hesitant to act.

i don't think they can afford to look weak in the eyes of the world and region by failing miserably, having massive casualties reported in the media and looking defeatable.

they rely on their reputation as looking unbeatable in battle as a deterrent.

edit on 18-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Option 5) Get away from civilization while you still have the chance. Stop the planet! I want off.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ok the US is tiny and weak and defenseless. You can live in your dream but by next year you'll be eating your words. Or you might even be dead. Either way I win. The cold war called it wants it's propaganda back. And for the record I AM Satan

edit on 18-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yes but it is really the Fascist controllers at the top that need the decimating, how about a tactical nuke instead?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I dare you to say that to putins face, in a room with just the two of you lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

They will duke it out, dont you worry about that. None of the leaders will be in harms way so why would they care. Know what, I hope they do duke it out because really, Im sick of hearing about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Im sure the Russians have over 15,000 nukes that can prove otherwise if something was to kick off or they were on there last legs. If Russia goes in, you can bet the Chinese will follow them. This war will not be an open and shut case. It is going to hit the world hard whether you agree or not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join