It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Releases Recount Results...Romney Still The Winner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Doesn't surprise me. That's why it took so long to recount. Had to fudge the numbers just right.

It's the GOP.

1) They don't HAVE to recount... They do whatever the F*CK they want!

2) If they didn't have a way to skew numbers there's NO WAY they would recount.

3) They took the time to debate, internally, whether they could skew the numbers...

when they realized that they could get the results THEY want, THEN they agreed to recount.

OMG are people still swayed by fuggin liars... It's OK to trust them THIS time! hahahah. retards.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It sure would make your case a lot stronger if you actually waited until all the votes were counted before making such a statement. Judging by everyone's responses it sure looks like someone's hatred for Ron Paul bit them in the backside. It's not like this is the sixth time or anything that i have noticed a little hatred for Dr. Paul coming from wherever you were outkasted too. I guess sometimes though when you give people enough rope....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I'm not getting people saying wait for all the votes to be counted.

The did a recount of the existing votes....and Romney is still the winner...and by a larger margin than before.

I'm sorry that rubs you guys the wrong way....but those are the facts...you are just going to have to deal with them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Bullsh**

They did not make any recount, just fixed a few numbers here and there. I did not check up on multiple counties, but they did'nt change one single vote in Androscoggin county even thou the numbers theres is way of, qoting myself from another thread where i showed discrepancy in the votes for 3 counties. I only checked up on Androscoggin.

Noticed another indicator of fraud/problems in Maine. The counts from WatchTheVote2012 do not match what the Maine GOP reports for the same counties. Only looking at the counties which is completed on WatchTheVote2012 first number is wtv2012 second number is from the GOP site.

Androscoggin RP:262/221__MR:173/148__RS:188/132__NG:13/12 GOP got RP -41 MR -25 RS-65 NG+1
Knox_______ RP:98/100___MR:96/96____RS:32/32____NG:24/24 GOP got +2 for Paul??
Aroostook___ RP:81/81____MR:26/26____RS:13/13____NG:17/17 NO PROBLEMS.

Source

EDIT:...it seams like WatchTheVote2012 also changed the numbers for Androscoggin:
Androscoggin RP:212/221__MR:173/148__RS:188/132__NG:13/12 GOP got RP +9 MR -25 RS-65 NG+1 ??, What happened to the extra 50 votes Paul had initially on WatchTheVote?
edit on 18-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

And why should I trust a google document more than the official results???

I know why you do...because it shows Ron Paul winning (btw...this is called confirmation bias...and it's not a good thing)...even though it only has about half of the total vote recorded.

But can you show me where they are getting their numbers from?
edit on 18-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I never suggested you should trust Google, but I sure would'nt trust the GOP either, they have been caught in fraud over and over.

WatchTheVote2012 aint just some random wikilink dude, you can't change those numbers they are reportet by actual voters (who may be bought off like your GOP-chairman but thats another matter).

If you have been an attendee or participant - and Eye-Witnessed one of the 105 Maine local Caucus gatherings please report your State, your Caucus Location, and the results for each candidate to [email protected] -- or call your results into our 24 hour hotline at: 513-878-0378; leave name and phone number, although we would not make personal information public without your permission.

If Maine state GOP HQs announce false Caucus results -- then eye-witnesses would need to be willing to sign affidavits to refute them, as Edward True did in Iowa (see below).

IF YOU HAVE a picture of the tally sheet at your caucus, send it as an attachment
WatchTheVote2012

edit on 18-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Whatever happened to those votes that were sent to trash?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ron Paul will never get elected for one simple reason...he tell's the truth about the state of America.
And as FRANCISCO DE QUEVEDO said, "En un pais donde hay poco justicia, es peligroso tener razon". (in a country where there's little justice, it's dangerous to be right, ie tell the truth).

The good people of the USA, in their majority, dont want to know the truth about the state of the nation and are happy living in their bubble.
The rest know the truth but cant handle it, so simply ignore it, hoping it will go away and wont change their lives.

Then there are those who know the truth, speak it and would like to implement a change to put the US back on course but in their way are people, be they Republican or Democrat, who find it to their convenience to keep the truth hidden.
Sadly these people are those who are pulling the strings of the nation from the congress and the senate and other offices and they will NEVER permit people like Ron Paul to win, by any means.

An honest man has no place in politics.

The state of Maine and it's electoral fraud has proved that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Whatever happened to those votes that were sent to trash?

With a claim like that I hope you have some evidence.

I do believe there has been election tampering but to what extent I do not know. There seems to the wild claims on both sides of the subject here on ATS.

I do not get why people keep calling it voter fraud when it is election fraud/election tampering when people say voter fraud I think of the cases when dead people supposedly vote.

Whatever happened to honest discussion?

I don't really mean to single you out because you are not the only one so please don't take it personally just as I'm sure I have been guilty it myself but threads are so much better when they are factual.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm absolutely convinced that the GOP has absolutely NO intentions of taking control of the white house next election. I don't believe for one second they intend of taking ownership or sharing any responsibility for our current state of affairs. Go ask them. None of it is their fault.

The GOP will not be running the white house in 2013.

Three underlining facts why only fools vote for more lawmakers:

1) No one knows the number of laws that exist, nor can they learn the number of mandatory expectations within their lifetime, let alone what they all are word for word and what they all mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously. Hell, not even Google or the internet know how many laws there are.

2) Existing laws are not required learning in schools.

3) America's current model of government exists BECAUSE: Hundreds of years ago it took weeks, months, and even years to get information from point A to point B. Hence we had a central government with senators and representatives that spent part of their year with their constituents, and keeping in touch with their needs and issues, and the rest of the year in DC.

So who plans on voting so we can pay these people to make more laws and pay them for it with money we can not afford?

Do you know the number of laws that exist?
Does your favorite candidate know the number of laws that exist?

If we locked all the current law makers up in a big nice plush resort and did not let them out until they collectively wrote down all the existing laws word for word from memory, do you honestly believe they would live long enough to complete the task?

Only fools vote for more lawmakers.

Truth is, like what happened in Iowa, Maine, and the Carolinas, the fools' votes may not even counted anyways. They may just plug whatever numbers they want to in there because they obviously can.

Or maybe I'm just venting my current level of mistrust and frustration.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You guys asked for a recount...and you got it. Romney is still the winner...with even a larger lead than he had in the original count.

www.fox19.com...

The Maine Republican party has released revised results from the presidential caucuses held last Friday, February 11th.

These are the newly released results (PDF on their site) from the Maine GOP, showing the current caucus vote count.

The total number shows a difference of 239 votes between Governor Mitt Romney and Congressman Ron Paul, the leaders in caucus votes

Here are the new results: www.mainegop.com...

So what's the consensus now...satisfied? Still claiming fraud? Still waiting for tomorrow?

Still fraud. Still fake. It always will be. Just because you choose to hide your head in the sand and scream NO NO NO TYRANNY ISNT HAPPENING doesn't mean the rest of us can't see clearly. This is called knowing human history and seeing it repeat itself. Lie to yourself all you want.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There needs to be a public recount with full audio and video recording until then I will not be satisfied

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
There needs to be a public recount with full audio and video recording until then I will not be satisfied

Yup, the only way it can be proven the right way.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I try to keep myself out of political discussions, and have no real interest in voting, much less supporting a candidate. Yes Outkast, this means I don't support Ron Paul, although I agree with him
on many of his philosophies.

That being said Outkast, when it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and has a sign that says "this is a duck" hanging around its neck, one can assume that it's a duck. The government has yet to prove its trustworthiness, and voting fraud has come up numerous times in the past. So, knowing that corporations control the politicians and the media, knowing that they can and have controlled the votes, and being able to see beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a virtually endless media blackout of Paul, can you really, with a full working brain, sit there and pretend that they WOULDN'T screw him over?

No offense intended in any of that. But the kind of "hear no evil, see no evil" attitude you've had since the election began baffles me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The added votes are such fraud it's even more blatant than the original fraud.

They added how many votes? 218.
When you divide the votes up the percentages are:
Paul 15.6
Gingrich 19.2
Santorum 28.9
Romney 36.2

So the original percentages had Paul at like 36 (i think it was) behind Romneys 39, Sanotorum at 20, and Gingrich at 30, over all. Yet we are supposed to believe that these 218 voters would show such radically different preference whenit came to Gingrich and Santorum?

mmyyeaahhriiight.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

That being said Outkast, when it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and has a sign that says "this is a duck" hanging around its neck, one can assume that it's a duck.

Show me all this evidence that there is deliberate fraud going on.

The government has yet to prove its trustworthiness, and voting fraud has come up numerous times in the past.

Forgive me if I question your knowledge on this subject. I don't know how you can claim fraud and pretend you know all the details when you don't even grasp the concept that these primaries have nothing to do with government at all.

can you really, with a full working brain, sit there and pretend that they WOULDN'T screw him over?

To admit that they are trying to "screw him over", I would first have to believe that he has the level of support that would win him the nomination. I don't believe he has this support. I don't even think his supporters truly believe he has this support.

I have asked in about 5 threads now what Ron Paul supporters think his "true" support is. What percent of the voting population they think supports Ron Paul. So far I have not recieved one response from a supporter that is willing to claim what they think Ron Paul's true support is.

It's easier for people to claim there is a conspiracy against the guy instead of admitting that most people just think he is downright crazy and won't support him.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You guys asked for a recount...and you got it. Romney is still the winner...with even a larger lead than he had in the original count.

LMAO!!! I called it. LMAO!!

It's like a cliche drama movie.

omg....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
The added votes are such fraud it's even more blatant than the original fraud.

They added how many votes? 218.
When you divide the votes up the percentages are:
Paul 15.6
Gingrich 19.2
Santorum 28.9
Romney 36.2

So the original percentages had Paul at like 36 (i think it was) behind Romneys 39, Sanotorum at 20, and Gingrich at 30, over all. Yet we are supposed to believe that these 218 voters would show such radically different preference whenit came to Gingrich and Santorum?

mmyyeaahhriiight.

Do you think percentages are consistent across the state or across any segment of population?

Do you think that since Romney has 39% overall, that he should have 39% in every demographic and every precinct?

Your thinking is either short sighted, you don't understand statistics, or you are intentionally trying to make excuses.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No.. but those are the results from a smaller sampling it shouldn't be that extremely far off. Not from one precinct.
Of course they aren't technical, but they have undeniable implications.

It's all about Gingrich' number. He only beat Paul very very seldom and usually only by a point or two. No way could you pick a handful of states totaling 218 votes and have Gingrich come out that ahead of Paul (or anyone for that matter). Look in your own PDF file with the votes. It just isn't happening.
edit on 18-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What if these votes however are from a place like Kennebunk. In that case Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich all received more votes than they should have if you look at the percentages while Romney would have received almost half as much as expected. In a case like that and using your logic it makes it seem like the GOP are committing election fraud against Romney. So until you can find out where these new votes came from all you really have is a percentage that isn't applicable to this specific situation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join