It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Guy-Greenbrier earthquake swarm

edit on 25-2-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

[/quotue]

Brace yourself for my next idea . . .

Maybe this will come across as super kooky . . . maybe not . . . so . . . IF

and only IF you are REALLY up for the game . . . perhaps you could sit down calmly with the big guy pup

look him in his eyes and ask him what's going on in simple language.

Perhaps a general question first.

Then perhaps a series of simple specific questions.

e.g.

1. Is it something with the earth?
2. Is it something with the weather?
3. Is it something with other animals?
4. Is it something from the air?
5. Is it something from spiritual creatures?
6. Is it something with other humans?
7. Is it a sound I can't hear?
8. Is it movement of the ground I can't feel?
9. Can you look now in the direction you're concerned about?

I realize that the odds are high that there will be no discernable, significant communciation occuring between you.

I don't think the odds are 0.0000000%, however.

I think it MIGHT be possible that you'll have a sense in your inner person as to how he's responding. You may have some clues from observing his eyes and body language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF I was in such a situation, I'd likely also engage in spiritual warfare along the lines encouraged by

GUY MALONE here:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

And see if that made any difference.

========================================================

Alternately, you might wander around your property . . . in daylight and at night . . . and stop at key points and maybe close your eyes and sort of extend your spiritual sensing antennae out a bit in your prayerful mind and see what you pick up. Ditto with the goat pen--toward the pen and with your back to the pen toward the 4 points of the compass.

[[[If I were doing the above, I'd pray and declare that I'd receive no information from any source or entity but God through the Blood of Jesus and then ask God to show me clearly what I'm supposed to be picking up on.]]]

Then I'd be open to words, emotions, pictures in my mind.

I don't recall how long you and your new pup have been on that same property together. I assume there were no such behaviors initially when you brought him to the property the first weeks. And I assume you have had no other poltergeist sorts of experiences on that property.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Yes, that was a great answer. Thanks.

However, I'm also wondering about more . . . subtle to not so subtle and more specific changes in their behaviors and communciations.

Cattle grouping tightly is one thing. Do they bellow at the same time? Isn't the bellowing another level of anxiety? Do they all point one direction or all directions?

In terms of dogs . . . do they just go say down stairs or do they repeatedly try and lead or get somehow for you to go downstairs with them?

Do they just do frantic body sorts of behaviors or do they also growl, bark, whine etc. and if so--in all directions or a specific direction? Do they look anxiously in all directions or a specific direction.

And in terms of your Mtn valley--you are in the mtn valley unless I'm mixing posters up. LOL . . . is there one entrance to the valley? Do the animals look anxiously in that direction or in any direction more consistently or more anxiously?

Also, does the dog quiver, shake seemingly uncontrollably? I'd consider that a more serious degree of alert/concern.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This thread started off very interesting. Is it me or did this thread die off after the idea of speaking to your dog? Is there anymore news or updates on the FEMA friends.

Thanks guys this forum in my opinion is one of the best on the net.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by apoc36
This thread started off very interesting. Is it me or did this thread die off after the idea of speaking to your dog? Is there anymore news or updates on the FEMA friends.

I'm sure the dog is going to get back to us soon with answers ...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by apoc36

Hi,
I never "spoke" to my dog. I have not had contact with them for over two weeks, as they have not yet returned home. I don't know what to make of the situation still. Maybe it's nothing, and maybe it's something. I'll keep you all abreast of any changes or additional information.

Regards,

Vin

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

I must have missed a post.

Did the dogs run away or are they merely staying with friends, or what?

Sigh.

Didn't mean to trigger derision about the dogs.

Sigh.

I've known more than one dog that seemed able to understand an incredible amount of simple English to a mystifying degree.

However, I'm also quite used to being considered more than a little bit of a bird of rare plumage.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hopefully this won't get lost in the dog discussion (I do hope they're okay) but for the upthread discussion about EQs and nuclear power plants, this is a must-read. It's a full PDF file of the whole book entitled, "We Almost Lost Detroit" and it will give you nightmares. Many more people have already died in nuclear accidents in the States than has been let on, and the NRC thinks nothing of 'just evacuate them' if a bad accident happens within so any miles of a nuke plant. As if evacuating a couple million people would be do-able...

wsrl.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There was another one approximately 13 hours ago in SE Missouri. .2.0 Magnitude

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Guys....my dog never rean away, I never spoke with them as dogs do not speak. Merely my dog was acting very very strange one night and gave me the creeps. Was someone around my home? Looking for me? Want to ask questions? Was it another EQ? Many questions got me going that night...thank God for 9mm's, 12 gauge shot guns, and a very trusty lever action 30-30. No problem.
I have not spoken to my FEMA guys for some time now. Not to alarm, but not unusual.
Take care.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
so I didn't really read through all 21 pages here but...

Do you think they might've been talking about these tornadoes that hit the midwest?

Something smells fishy to me about those tornadoes...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If something big does happen, there will be "Haarp Did It" threads all over ATS..

If nothing happens, someone will say " ".

Exactly..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I find it coincidental that your FEMA friends happened to be prepared for an emergency well ahead of time.

Missouri is currently under a state of emergency!

HAARP anyone?

www.kctv5.com...

It's funny how these threads die off and nobody remembers them. Well I do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I too remember - and bookmark. I have family in that area so it concerns when the storms are bad like this. Trying really hard to get 2 lines.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Being from SoCal if I only had a nickel for every time I heard about fault lines ripping loose, shaking up, blowing up, tearing apart, exploding, destruction of the city, its on a cycle and we're over due, blah blah. Its gonna happen when it happens, the end.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
and if I only had a nickel for every time I heard "everything's fine folks, now move along" I bet I would be richer than you!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And if only I had a nickel for the number of tornados that hit the other day, I'd say your FEMA friends were right. Maybe not the EXTREME disaster everyone was expecting, but a disaster nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know when they show up back at home. If this weather outbreak was the cause of them leaving, you would think they would be home in 2-3 weeks. If they aren't home by mid-April, I'd start being concerned again (this is assuming nothing else happens between now and then).
edit on 3-3-2012 by 1ibl2ibs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
I find it coincidental that your FEMA friends happened to be prepared for an emergency well ahead of time.

Missouri is currently under a state of emergency!

HAARP anyone?

www.kctv5.com...

It's funny how these threads die off and nobody remembers them. Well I do.

How about Indiana???..... Kentucky???........

Is FEMA getting ready to hand out some of those MREs?

Are the FEMA guys who were sent involved with the tornado aftermath efforts?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

As far as I know, Missouri was the first to be declared a State Of Emergency. Kentucky and Indiana seemed to follow. I'm sure the prediction calculations are not an exact science, so Fema goes to areas with the highest probabilities.

They were obviously in preparation for an emergency across the midwest and decided Mo. was base of operations. This would be why Mo. was declared in a state of emergency first.

If you think an organization with as much federal funding as FEMA is not now trying to calibrate high probablity areas to focus on before an event happens, why is any $ being directed to them in the first place?

My question is, where they get this inside information? And why was this not made public. I understand that they do not want to alarm the populace because of the probabilty of error, but at least give the general public a little forewarning ahead of time. Maybe we are just too stupid as a whole to handle such forewarning? Maybe mass panic would take place? I don't know.

With today's geo-engineering technology, radar, and weather forecasting capabilities, it's not a stretch to say they knew SOMETHING was coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join