It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well they're not home yet, I assume they'll be occupied for awhile now.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Very interesting story. I have a friend who has a friend that works for FEMA. I was told this same story about the new madrid fault, etc about a year ago. In Illinois area I know I've seen chemtrails like never before. Another strange thing is that they are starting to do it at night, which I've rarely seen. In addition to the info, I was sent info on what a quake could do if it hits that fault line. This might be the book that was before mentioned in the post. I have it in my email and it was written by someone at the University of Illinois. Yet, I don't believe this was the govt book writte for FEMA...I do believe it has some of the same things in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think I read it here, that on March 12th, these FEMA whistle blowers/Informants say something big is going to go down and they have to tell their family they will be away for an indefinite period. I have been watching the geomagnetic storms and have a gut feeling that this might be the big thing that is going down that they talk about. Could a geomagnetic storm cause earthquakes, volcanoes, seismic activity?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If what you say is true and im not saying its a lie. We may possibly be in for a major catastrohic event. The more I read here the more I think 2012 is becoming more and more interesting

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
I think I read it here, that on March 12th, these FEMA whistle blowers/Informants say something big is going to go down and they have to tell their family they will be away for an indefinite period. I have been watching the geomagnetic storms and have a gut feeling that this might be the big thing that is going down that they talk about. Could a geomagnetic storm cause earthquakes, volcanoes, seismic activity?

Some celestial events may cause things here on earth such as the moon and tide position but I dont think the solar flares have anything to do with FEMA or earthquakes,volcanoes, etc. However I could be wrong. Maybe some members are planning something that has to do with the sun. I wonder what we could be in for though. And will it be broadcast as world news or will it be covered up just like a lot of other things?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I live in Central Illinois, and after reading about this for some time now; something just doesn't sit right in my gut with this.

I hope, for all of our sake, this is all speculation.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Vinny5036

That's cool. Do let us know if you hear from either though.
Many of us have known for some time that it would take a "natural" disaster to get people in the camps. After the incidents in the Astrodome during Katrina, who would really want to place themselves into that situation?
Gee I don't know why but your post gave me a flash back to a recurring dream of living in camp-like conditions where I was trying to escape and run away from two former classmates who had the mark of the beast. Before my last dream of this, I dreamt that my grandma told me which of the four paths to take, In previous dreams I had taken the wrong route and got caught and brought back to the 'camp'. They were lucid, as in, I knew I was dreaming while I was dreaming and I knew there was a reason I was so familiar with the territory, a mental preparation of some sort. Anyway, whatever happens, may we keep our hope.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
last night i dreamt that might stairs had been stolen, i was distraught!, the house had been destroyed, its still fresh in my mind now! i hate those dreams that follow you all day!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
When are these FEMA guys getting back? It's been a while now.
Are you sure they are still gone? Are you that close to know if they are actually back yet or not?
It just seems kind of expensive that my tax money is paying for their holiday inn express room for the past month...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
When are these FEMA guys getting back? It's been a while now.
Are you sure they are still gone? Are you that close to know if they are actually back yet or not?
It just seems kind of expensive that my tax money is paying for their holiday inn express room for the past month...

After Hurricane Ike in Houston, there were FEMA guys hanging around for 6-8 weeks. Most of the initial team left within 2-3 weeks, but there were a few who lingered.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Did the FEMA friends ever return? Just curious?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
Did the FEMA friends ever return? Just curious?

Nope, got sucked up by that massive earthquake a few weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The only reason for the "FEMA" camps will quickly become a means to deal with those who are less than thrilled with the idea of complete suspension of our Natural Rights.

With bats and bottles and broomhandles to immitate you know what, that this is not spiritual but evil. I don't really know what FEMA does. Oh everything will be ok, while we are herded into the rail cars. The Future of the World economy, for a number of languages at the UN for the Shalom of Ethiopia? For Newt Gingrich and Damon Vickers says the New World Order is good?

May be my imagination and things but how can you be calm knowing the technology that we have and the flaunting of what they have in our faces as we sit on blood thirst and famine, point is the time will come when they are going to use the collective herd instinct to get rid of us?
edit on 1-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

<< 19  20  21   >>

join