It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tectonic weapons?Or a new Tunguska...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Strange explosions took place in the last few days in the south of Western Siberia. I wonder what is the source of those explosions. .

As reported the Geophysical Service of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences- two unusually powerful explosions occurred in the last few days.
The first explosion took place February 9, 2012 at 20:30 pm, the explosion was such a huge force, that the inhabitants of cities Belovo Prokopevsk, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo felt such powerful tremors of the earth, which in many apartments the furniture were falling, many residents were in the panic, ran into the street, thinking that this is an earthquake, but according to the Geophysical Service of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, that have been published already after a few minutes after these shocks- Russian Academy of Sciences excluded the possibility of an earthquake, as an explosion occurred on the surface of the earth, the force was M3.6 on the Richter scale
source(hainanwel.com...

Maybe is because the Earth's magnetic poles are shifting.

Hard to answer this question.

Therefore, put forward suggestions, that it were the explosions like of the Tunguska explosion of 1908 or it were the testing of new models of tectonic weapons.
source(hainanwel.com...

source(hainanwel.com...

After this - at February 12, 2012 was another explosion, a little weaker, than the previous explosion, and the Geophysical Service of the Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences also noted, that it was an explosion but was not an earthquake and this explosion occurred exactly at the same place (the copy of the report message of Geophysical Service of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences can be viewed at the top of this article).

All the local press of the Kemerovo region for several days discussed these strange explosions, for first- these explosions can not be explained by the extraction of minerals, since the extraction of minerals in Russia at night time is strictly prohibited, and secondly, the explosions were so much force, that they were equivalent to an explosion of several thousand tons of explosives, and so much explosives do not have the local companies, that extract minerals in this region.
source(hainanwel.com...

It's something happening with the Earth?Let's not forget that Tunguska explosion took place in the same area.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ha!I can finally submit something useful!

Death Valley,Russia

Is that the same place?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Could be that is a very large area,and as coordinates it is very hard to pin point them,but yes it seems they could be related.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Let me tell you little background ....this is gods wasteland on ice....
Anyways ive read in a Russian UFO book a strange story about an old tale from this region.....
Now its from memory so dont pick at it...i did read it long ago.....
The gist goes that something like the tungutska "comet"descended in the taiga....long ago....the thing landed and it stood like a tall tower on the barren black spruce swamps...
But it dug itself into the ground.....
I believe that somebody went into it, and i think died of some effect from within.....
sMy brain is awash in ufo snippets, but hardly anything whole pops out anymore without some priming.....
These iron dome thingys on the other thread have me intrigued ill be back.....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

These iron dome thingys on the other thread have me intrigued ill be back.....
Maybe the Russians have an underground facility there like A51 .

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

o they are older tales before the russian tests i think....aparently you should detail that other thread, they sound like the story i read, but there are other strange explosions taken place in the taiga......
The thing aint new......very interesting stuff....!!!!!!
i gotta look into this a little deeper later dude
edit on 16-2-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

but there are other strange explosions taken place in the taiga......
I know it is not new,what I am asking my self if the migration of the North Pole towards Siberia can spark activity on that area inside the crust and upper mantle.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
that wasnt too long here a bit
barrytaff.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
barrytaff.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I read it,thank you,very strange indeed,as I see radiation is involved there as the scientist suffer symptoms such as radiation.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Could be why no pictures...but i think the residents there may be too poor to own a camera, being kinda subsistence hunters etc...
These explosions, could they be related to fireballs???
Theres the story of the hikers in russia true too they were all killed in the night by unknown something...
Found with bones broken but no outer damage congruent with them....radiation on them too....
This was in the urals which is another russian ufo hotbed
note that in the area you are interested, that Lake Bikhail is the oldest and one of the deepest lakes on earth....and very many ufo reports over it,
This is a very foreboding place too....
I also read about one UFO hunter over there, a professor who witnessed ufos out on the tundra, as well as drew pictures and such....i guess they were hanging around at the time...
forgt his name though....
ill sleep on it....
ciao

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Could be why no pictures...but i think the residents there may be too poor to own a camera, being kinda subsistence hunters etc...
Theres the story of the hikers in russia true too they were all killed in the night by unknown something...
Found with bones broken but no outer damage congruent with them....radiation on them too....
This was in the urals which is another russian ufo hotbed
note that in the area you are interested, that Lake Bikhail is the oldest and one of the deepest lakes on earth....and very many ufo reports over it,
This is a very foreboding place too....
I also read about one UFO hunter over there, a professor who witnessed ufos out on the tundra, as well as drew pictures and such....i guess they were hanging around at the time...
forgt his name though....
ill sleep on it....
ciao

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

As long as there is no visual testimony or pictures we cannot say this,but everything is possible as the Tunguska phenomena has no witness.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I also read about one UFO hunter over there, a professor who witnessed ufos out on the tundra, as well as drew pictures and such..
We don't know what UFO are,they could be manifestations of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The gist goes that something like the tungutska "comet"descended in the taiga....long ago....the thing landed and it stood like a tall tower on the barren black spruce swamps... But it dug itself into the ground.....
Then maybe it'a us from the future,or another civilization living underground.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yeah mate, this was all covered in Ancient Aliens.

vvv

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Theres the story of the hikers in russia true too they were all killed in the night by unknown something... Found with bones broken but no outer damage congruent with them....radiation on them too.... This was in the urals which is another russian ufo hotbed
I think the Ural mountains are a different story,a very wild area with many uranium mines and wild life.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And maybe Siberia.

Sooner or later The geomagnetic field is currently weakening, possibly because of a growing patch of reverse-alignment in the liquid core deep beneath Brazil and the South Atlantic.

According to Tarduno, the strength of Earth's magnetic field "has been decreasing for at least 160 years at an alarming rate, leading some to speculate that we are heading toward a reversal."

The reversal might happen, or it might be aborted — Earth is too complex a system for scientists to know which outcome to expect. Either way, the process will drag on over the next few thousand years, giving us time to adjust to the changes.
source(old.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I like the idea of the iron domes...pole shift...and tectonic weapons.

But I'm thinking simple answer, RUSSIA'S TESTING NUKES. Gotta make sure the inventory is still in working order once in a while ya know.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Maybe they are testing more advanced weapons,but who knows what they are doing.

top topics

join