It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction experience .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by desertfox32

You might want to ask your grandparents or the oldest relatives you can find about this as it seems to run in families.

Me, they (fortunately) wouldn't want my genes (which is what many of them seem to be after).

You might want to write down your experiences or record them for private safe keeping because as time progresses all of our memories seem to fade or change.

Keep a log as well.

Do you have children?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think its just confusing to some people that have not experienced anything otherworldly. But when it happens you question yourself, and everything you have learned/known.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

No i'm single. And that's a really good idea so when i'm old i can tell my kids.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32

I think its just confusing to some people that have not experienced anything otherworldly. But when it happens you question yourself, and everything you have learned/known.

Definitely. As hellishly scary as my experience was, I am still curious. I even would go as far as saying I would like to confront this being again just so I can observe the sheer power of its being that goes beyond anything anyone has ever conceived life could be like. If I ever start having a doubt that God exists, all I have to do is remember my experiences and I'm reminded that yes, God does exist and this universe is more mysterious that we can imagine.

Here's the link to my experience again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Just read your post very very strange in a good way.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32

Just read your post very very strange in a good way.

I see some similarities between your mom's experience and mine. She had big headed grey-type aliens in her room, and so did I. Those beings were messing with her stomach as was the being I encountered.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Thank you for sharing.

Don't let the trolls get to you.

If you remember anything else, please post it.

My own feeling is our species is being messed with big time.

Who, how, why, remains a total mystery.

but if you were to pick up a ant, they wouldn't have a clue as to what was happening to them either.

Man in his arrogance likes to think he is at the top of the food and intellectual chain.

I have a feeling we're not.

Hope you and your family are okay.

Am glad I never had to go through this experience.

It gets confusing because, personally, I think we are dealing with a whole bunch of puzzle pieces to multiple puzzles.

Possibly, and notice I said possibly because I truly don't know - who or what we are dealing with

1) Off world, other planet visitors
2) Other dimensional visitors
3) Time travelers
4) Demons (if they exist?)
5) Multiverse visitors
6) Humans (military / black ops) working either in conjunction with any or some of the above or
7) Humans in military / black ops messing with us big time
8) Some, none or all of the above
9) Some people are truly delusional or perhaps have a sleeping disorder (but again I think personally many cases are geniune).

Very complicated and multi-layered issue and the more one delves into quantum physics the crazier it gets.

Best of luck to you and thank you for having the courage to share your experience with us.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

If you consider me a troll then you're a fool. I had a question, and everyone jumps to his defense. You can't even question peoples threads these days without the 'troll brigade' showing up.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The thing that was weird I didn't see what my mom saw "the tall figures". Mom, and myself have always wondered what they where trying to do with my sister.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe these beings are described as "Gods" if you went back to caveman times and flicked your bic you would be considered a God.

But, "they" whomever "they" are, are not "Gods" - they are simply entities, beings from somewhere not here in our dimension, time or space.

Now, are they evil?

Who knows?

When I take my dog to the vet she is a little nervous. I try to talk to her and tell her she is getting shots and checked over to make sure she stays healthy but does she realize what I am saying to her?

(She's pretty smart and Dr. Sheila is really nice so she's not that scared, I think she understands) but the analogy is there.

Are "they" here to study us?
Are "they" here to harvest our DNA?
Are "they" here to harvest our energy to feed upon us as we feed upon food?
Are "they" here to maybe prepare us for yet another upgrade (I hope, adding in some sugar and spice and everything nice, we sure as hell need it)
or are their intentions to quietly enslave and conquer us?

Again, there could be multiple races with multiple intentions.............everything from assisting us to mature and or to enslave,assimilate or harvest us.

If a abduction experience is "unpleasant" that doesn't necessarily mean "they" are hurting us, although my experience has been if someone means you well, they are usually forthright, open and honest with you. If someone means you harm they are sneaky and underhanded.

Again, "their" intentions - haven't a clue.

Probably a multitude of different beings with multiple intentions (some good, some not so good).

If people felt more free and not afraid of ridicule, perhaps we would have more forthcoming information from more abductees.

I notice the abductions have slowed down over the last decade.

Possibly, and notice again I am only throwing theories out there because I honestly don't know what to believe - possibly "they" have what they need and are entering "stage 2" whatever stage that is.

I do note that our air that we need to breathe is being changed, our oceans compromised as well as our soil.

It's almost like our entire planet is being re-terraformed. But, that is my own observation.

See the movie, "The Arrival", the original one with Charlie Sheen.

Upon Earth, the lion, when he is hungry will chase down and eat a antelope. That sadly is the law of nature, to eat or be eaten.

Possibly, this is the law of the universe we currently inhabit as well.

Survival of the fittest and smartest.

Humanity has much to learn and I fear "time" is not on our side.

We have a lot of growing up to do as a species and a lot to learn.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

No hard feelings man i'm not calling you a troll, i was saying some people on this site "other posts" i have read

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have always thought they are like scientists, and just studying us, but i don't know who they pick or why but
edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Very interesting. I know I have said this before, but I feel there is a very real issue with them and after reading the Dulce material I know that the abductions are real and should be taken seriously.

It is common for pregnate females to be abducted normally around 3-4 months into their pregnancy and have their child taken. However your sister was born and was not taken, so I would say they were running fairly simple tests on your mother. A side from all of that depressingness.

Have you had a similar situation since or anyone for that matter, more importantly your sister?

Thanks for sharing

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I did not call you a troll personally and apologize if that is how you took my reply.

But in this kind of thread, the trolls seem to come out in numbers and I was offering support to someone who had the courage to come forward.

You jumped very quickly assuming I was attacking you.............no, any trolls in general.

Questioning is one thing, attacking is another.

Again, if I came off as attacking you I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I would like to see aliens and UFO threads kept very civil, kind and credible not put in the category as "crazy'..........too many credible people have come forward now to take this subject lightly.

Some people are very adept at appearing to be questioning when in fact they are attacking and trying to make the original opening post seem silly or discredit it.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

One things for sure, we don't have a clue of their actual intentions.

All I know is when one entity came into my room, I felt the most absolute fear/horror/terror/dread that I could have ever felt. When I saw the entity, it didn't look very nice. When it left, it didn't leave me any clues as to what I had just gone through.

When the other entity came to me, I was highly comforted in its presence. I could feel the quality of its life that transcends what we believe the quality of life to be. It was beautfiul beyond beautiful. The beauty was felt and was too strong for me. Her beauty almost killed me. That's how powerful it was, and I'm talking about beauty here. That's how transcendent she was. When I think back on this entity, I still feel comforted.

So one came and when I think about it, I feel fear. The other came and when I think about it, I feel secure.

I'm not going to judge what they are because all is a creation of the one creator and the creator makes no mistakes. However, I hope that my life takes a direction that leads me to the essence of what I call, "the nice being".

edit on 15-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

My self no. But my sister is really interested in astronomy, or anything that has to do with space but that may just be from me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Keep in mind, from my research this tends to run in families.

Do you have grandparents still living you feel close enough too you could ask if they have experienced something similar to what you experienced?

Aunts, Uncles?

You could bring up the subject by say watching "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" with them or some other gentle alien movie and slip in a question like, "Do you think that kind of thing is possible"?

That might open the subject up for further discussion.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

My grandparent's are gone. But I had never talked to them about anything that happened.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I did not call you a troll personally and apologize if that is how you took my reply.

But in this kind of thread, the trolls seem to come out in numbers and I was offering support to someone who had the courage to come forward.

You jumped very quickly assuming I was attacking you.............no, any trolls in general.

Questioning is one thing, attacking is another.

Again, if I came off as attacking you I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I would like to see aliens and UFO threads kept very civil, kind and credible not put in the category as "crazy'..........too many credible people have come forward now to take this subject lightly.

Some people are very adept at appearing to be questioning when in fact they are attacking and trying to make the original opening post seem silly or discredit it.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar.

No problem. I wasn't trying to label him or discredit his thread, I just was baffled why his family had gone through a horrific night and he wanted us to enjoy the story about it.

I believe we are / have in the past been visited by others not from Earth, so I wouldn't ever come into a thread like this, read a story and flat out say, no it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I'm sorry if you took it that way, like I said before no disrespect towards you.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you guys think the people "they" pick are destine for something predetermined? Or just random selection like a sample?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join