It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again: Waldo County mostly missing from official Maine GOP results

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Go find 1 post that I have made false truths about Ron Paul.
Its a long line waiting to vote, I have time.
I was just watching you spout out in line, while waiting to vote.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The cancelled Washington caucus however could have tipped Paul into the lead, which he probably had anyway. Where there's smoke there's fire. Likely there were other types of corruption and other sources for it. If the GOP was desperate enough to pull these stunts wouldn't you, being a smart and reasonable person, think it's safe to assume the committed other acts to manipulate the outcome?

Being a reasonable person...I would have to see hard evidence to claim the GOP pulled anything. All I have seen are unreported precincts...which are the fault of the precinct chairs. And some rumors of misreported counts...but by margins of a few votes.

I do not see a huge conspiracy...I see expected human error that you would find in any large hand written and hand counted vote.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Go find 1 post that I have made false truths about Ron Paul.
Its a long line waiting to vote, I have time.
I was just watching you spout out in line, while waiting to vote.

I never claimed you did.

But many of his supporters do...which is why I am in these threads a lot.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

We are good then,

My fight would be with my state
if he does not make it on the ballot
write ins are not counted.
That's me spouting off in line.

My theme song when I was younger

edit on 13-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Even though they have decided they will not count an entire group of people's vote, and the reason that people didn't vote that day was due to a deception they had no control over? If you can't find evidence for many many examples of fraud and rigging then you honesty have your eyes closed tight. You may not have proof of anything, but there is lots of evidence that would go over fairly well in a court of law and what be enough to spark an investigation to discover more.

You just have your fingers in your ears and your eyes shut, it is obvious that you don't care about an injustice as long as it is being done to the candidate that you have personally chosen to fight against. Why not Mitt Romney as he is likely the one that will get elected? Why have you decided to bring your fight to Ron Paul? Just because you don't want to see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

And come on, people have been taught since preschool how to correctly record and report a number, as I said before, where there is smoke there is fire. What is seen (a small margin of error) is usually the tip of the ice berg.
edit on 14-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is madness, it's becoming clearer and clearer that we in the US aren't living in the country we thought we were. How is it that this keeps happening state to state? Will it be taken care of or simply be forgotten a couple months from now?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well...these unreported caucuses wouldn't have helped Paul much.

Take the county results: waldo.villagesoup.com...

subtract out the already reported tows from the official count: www.mainegop.com...

And you get:

Gingrich - 18
Paul - 35
Romney - 29
Santorum - 39

So Paul lost to Santorum in the unreported caucuses...and had a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. Looks like you uncovered the huge conspiracy that is keeping Paul from the nomination.

And...it's the responsibility of the caucus chairs to report the numbers...if they didn't do that...then they can't be counted.
edit on 13-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

You see all those ZEROES on the waldo caucuses? You think they are legit?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe they will count Waldo Co , Washington Co, and the rest of the caucuses afterall!

Maine GOP Chairman Charlie Webster said Monday that including all caucus votes likely would not change the outcome of the state’s preference poll. Asked whether the party would consider updating the result to include all communities, he said that is up to the state party committee, which meets next month.

and-

Some big names already are urging the party to reconsider.
“I think it’s not surprising that there would be very strong objections to the notion that our votes wouldn’t count in Washington County,” Senate President Kevin Raye, R-Perry, said Tuesday. “I’ve made known my position that those votes should count and the [GOP] chair said he would take that request to the state committee.”

And this part is for OutKast-

L. Sandy Maisel, professor of government at Colby College and a Democrat, said the perception seems to be that because the Maine Republican Party establishment largely supported Romney, it was selective when tallying the results.

Just in case OutKast missed it, Ms Maisel said," because the Maine Republican Party establishment largely supported Romney".

source-Bangordailynews.com

All Paul supporters want is a fair shake! If Romney won, so be it, but if Paul won, then the Maine GOP needs to hold a press conference and announce the true victor.

edit on 14-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Awesome post! Star for you!

I love good news like this. keep it up!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You may not have proof of anything, but there is lots of evidence that would go over fairly well in a court of law and what be enough to spark an investigation to discover more.

Then do something about it. Go file a lawsuit.

Or are you just going to stay on a forum and talk a lot of talk?

You can sit there and try to make it look like I don't care or that I am wrong...but you are claiming there is enough for a court of law to investigate and yet are you doing anything about it?

Why have you decided to bring your fight to Ron Paul?

I have no fight with Ron Paul...it just so happens that the forum I prefer to post on has a lot of Ron Paul supporters that continue to post false information and cry fraud every time he loses...even though all the polls have him losing.

I don't like Mitt either...I like Santorum least of all...but you don't see any of their supporters here trying to create a false reality ...so there isn't much for me to comment on with them.

And come on, people have been taught since preschool how to correctly record and report a number, as I said before, where there is smoke there is fire. What is seen (a small margin of error) is usually the tip of the ice berg.

Your faith in people is more than I have.

Bring proof of a huge conspiracy against Ron Paul...or just accept that Ron Paul just isn't that popular.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You see all those ZEROES on the waldo caucuses? You think they are legit?

Re-read my post..and you will see that Paul had a net gain of 6 in those unreported precincts.

And you can't place blame on these missing precincts...you have no idea why they are missing. Are they missing because the chairs didn't report them or are they missing because the Maine GOP didn't record them or are they missing for some other unknown reason.

I deal with facts and reality...not speculation and fantasy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Why do I care about Ms Maisel's opinion?

She is offering as much proof as anyone here in this thread is.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well...these unreported caucuses wouldn't have helped Paul much.

Take the county results: waldo.villagesoup.com...

subtract out the already reported tows from the official count: www.mainegop.com...

And you get:

Gingrich - 18
Paul - 35
Romney - 29
Santorum - 39

So Paul lost to Santorum in the unreported caucuses...and had a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. Looks like you uncovered the huge conspiracy that is keeping Paul from the nomination.

And...it's the responsibility of the caucus chairs to report the numbers...if they didn't do that...then they can't be counted.
edit on 13-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

you really think these few that were outed are all of them? Why would they lie/cheat/steal about a few if they wouldn't make a difference. You're blind outcast, whether you think they make a difference or not isn't important. What is important is that everyones vote get counted publicly. This should be automatic, not even debatable. What kind of gong show is the GOP running? This is fraud no matter how you slice it and there are idiots who think it's ok, unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why cant people accept Paul is un-popular due to his fringe views and racist history? Cult of Ron Paul run this board.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, given that several local prominent Maine folks in the know, have stated publicly that Mr Webster is a Romney supporter, why do you find it so hard to believe? He is a Republican and has to support someone. He has not denied being a Romney supporter, after any of the various mentions of it. He didn't deny it on the radio when questioned on it by a caller.

Are you suggesting he's a Paul supporter? Maybe fecal boy or Newt?

Unfortunately, Mr Webster has taken down his Romney sign at his business, so I can't get any of the local Paul supporters to snap a photo of it anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I believe the thread is on missing votes in Maine?

If threads on Dr Paul bother you so much, don't click on them. And definitely, don't make false claims about a very decent man.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

you really think these few that were outed are all of them? Why would they lie/cheat/steal about a few if they wouldn't make a difference.

Yes, there are a few missing and there is proof of that. And now you are mad that those few that are missing really didn't help Paul so you claim with ZERO evidence that there must be more.

You are illogical.

If you think there are others missing...go find the proof.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Well, given that several local prominent Maine folks in the know, have stayed publicly that Mr Webster is a Romney supporter, why do you find it so hard to believe? He is a Republican and has to support someone. He has not denied being a Romney supporter, after any of the various mentions of it. He didn't deny it on the radio when questioned on it by a caller.

Are you suggesting he's a Paul supporter? Maybe fecal boy or Newt?

Unfortunately, Mr Webster has taken down his Romney sign at his business, so I can't get any of the local Paul supporters to snap a photo of it anymore.

Why can't he be a Romney supporter?

Does the fact that he is a Romney supporter automatically make it fact that he would cheat?

Your evidence is very very thin.

Like I said...bring evidence and I will acknowledge it...just as I acknowledged the missing precincts in Waldo county. The problem with me acknowleding that is that I went further and crunched the numbers and found that even with those Paul would only get a net gain on Romney of 6 votes.

The difference between mean and you is that you take logical leaps that have no proof.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I believe the thread is on missing votes in Maine?

If threads on Dr Paul bother you so much, don't click on them. And definitely, don't make false claims about a very decent man.

Ron Paul is shackled with the racism claim forever.

He has done little to dispell those opinions of people.

If it was the newsletters alone...I could say that he is either racist or just completely incompetent. But with white supremisct supporting him and him not publicly rejecting them, him saying he would have voted against civil rights, him voting against MLK holiday, and him making his own racially insensative comments on radio shows....people, including me, will always be of the opinion that he is racist.

I have no proof...I dont' say for a fact he is...but his past is too sketchy for my opinion of him to not be that he is at some level a racist man.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And no, I didn't miss it...but it's not part of this thread's topic.

Hmm....So yesterday you don't respond to questions in this thread because of the above reasoning.

But today-

Ron Paul is shackled with the racism claim forever.

You do?

Wow, that's some serious flaws in your reasoning there son!

Still, you weren't done! Referring to Dr Paul, you say-

He has done little to dispell those opinions of people.

So Mr Webster's silence, as you say, means nothing. Dr Paul's response was not silence, but you hold him to a different standard?

Sorry buddy, the jig is up! You been caught red-handed and dead-to-right's in your obviously biased treatment of Dr Paul. Sure, you tried to deny it, with what you think is clever wordplay, but you've been exposed through your own words.

Charade over! Next??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join