It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud in Maine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Only 502 / 600 precincts, or 84% of the votes were counted. Ron Paul was behind by about 200 votes, so could those 98 precincts have supplied him with enough votes to win in Maine? Were they deliberately withheld from the total, allowing Mitt Romney to win? And if not, why then would only 502 of the 600 precincts count towards the total?

ETA: It seems that my concerns were partially answered by this:

"Caucuses in Washington County that had been scheduled for Saturday were postponed until Feb. 18 because of a major snowstorm that blanketed the region. Earlier, party Executive Director Michael Quatrano said county officials had been told the results of that caucus would not count toward the total."
Daily Paul. But that link brings up an even bigger concern: Why aren't those remaining results going to count towards the total?:

"The totals reflected about 84 percent of the state's precincts. Webster insisted that any caucus results that come in after Saturday wouldn't be counted no matter how close the vote.

Another question: Why did CNN say that 95% of the precincts were reporting when that clearly wasn't the case?
edit on 12-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do we really need another thread on this?

Already multiple threads on this same topic.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

voting has been a fraud since its inception...

its not just a "recent" thing

the whole voting system has always been a fraud

we the people do not elect our leaders

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Are we going to be subjected to conspiracy against Ron threads every time he doesn't come out a clear winner within his own party?? I support him myself and he got my vote last week in Missouri...but c'mon. He's just not what EVERYONE wants...even if I agree he's what the nation needs. It won't take fraud for him to lose though. Just typical American apathy and education by the 7 second sound bite.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well when I originally made this thread, I assumed that all of the precincts would vote on the same day and submit their results the same night, so seeing that 90+ precincts votes didn't count towards the total made me very suspicious that they were being intentionally withheld.

But after making it, I found that DP article that said Washington County was actually snowed in and planned to have theirs on a later date. However that same article says that those votes won't count towards the total once those precincts vote.

Also this article shows that the Ron Paul campaign shared the same concerns that I did. And it also says that Ron Paul was polling "incredibly strong" in that county.
edit on 12-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Okay, and fair enough. I shouldn't be so quick to snap when it's not as though you're personally out here flooding the forums for the past several weeks. It just seems every single Caucus and Primary right now has at least one certain aspect to how it will work out. Ron Paul will not be #1 and people WILL claim that happened by hook, crook and good old fashioned corruption on our side.

I pray Rand Paul will be ready in 2016. He Dad just has too much determined to bury him at once...but I'll still be here, patiently waiting, if Rand picks up the torch where Ron has said this is the last bit of public life for him, either way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If Ron Paul loses a caucus/primary, I'm not going to automatically declare every single time "It's a fraud!" unless I see some evidence to back it up. In this case, I think there's some evidence.

I completely understand that people are idiots and they'll vote for the corrupt candidates who will offer them more of the same things that we need to get rid of: wars, assaults on the Constitution, the continuation of the drug war, and more inflation thanks to the Federal Reserve. Why they support them just baffles me, but they definitely do, and there are definitely a lot of them out there.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone in any of the other threads mentioned this. This is pretty hilarious.

Election Theft: "The Girl Scouts had an event today in Washington County that wasn’t cancelled!"

“This is Maine we’re talking about," Tate said. "The Girl Scouts had an event today in Washington County that wasn’t cancelled!"

The girl scouts somehow made it to their event.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think OP has a valid point...why would CNN project a winner with 95% reporting when only 83.7% has reported and especially projecting a winner with so little difference in votes between Romney and Paul. A real news source would've waited for the caucus to actually be finished to announce the winner if the vote differences were that close.

There are hints of election fraud that has been brought up already, the false forecast of snow storms leading to the postponement of caucus locations were Ron Paul was projected to do well in (when even the girls scouts got out like the post above mentions) the last minute additions of several caucuses (with gop insider confessing those were added specifically because of fears of Ron Paul winning).

edit on 13-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ron Paul will win Maine.

This was manipulated so they could steal the spotlight from him. By the time they announce Paul the winner, people will be focusing on Super Tuesday or some other state's event.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Are we going to be subjected to conspiracy against Ron threads every time he doesn't come out a clear winner within his own party??

No, not at all. Just so long as there isn't obvious fraud going on every single time he loses. (which at this point there isn't sufficient reason to believe fraud in every state so far.) We can all sit here and be afraid of looking like conspiracy theorists when something is obviously up, or we can actually call things out when there is reason to believe foul play. So far, there is reason to believe there has been fraud in several states, Maine being the most shady up to this point.

Even if we completely ignore dead people being voted for in other states by the Romney camp etc, Maine takes the cake so far. If you are not familiar as to why, I would urge you to look all around in ATS because there are several threads on it. If you still can't quite understand it, then I'll gladly explain it to you.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Even Romney's own campaign made press statements before the numbers were in that they would be happy to take 2nd or even 3rd. They acknowledged that Paul was the lead candidate.

It's so fishy and it bothers me that people wont speak up. I would speak up on behalf of any candidate (even if I hate them) because I know the same bias and corruption could work against mine.

It's time we begin a campaign against mainstream news. We need to begin refusing to watch it and protesting and spreading the word. Next time anyone finds themselves watching a news station, no matter how captivating, shut it off you can find the same news elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Wait, wait. So no votes after that date will be county? What does that mean? They just wont tell us win Paul wins? I don't know if that is true, or how that works. Maybe its just to discourage supporters.

I have to say this is absolute fraud if they postponed a vote that would have had Ron Paul in the lead until later and then didn't count the later results.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's time we begin a campaign against mainstream news. We need to begin refusing to watch it and protesting and spreading the word.

I agree with that. Even if Ron Paul ends up not being the nominee, I strongly agree with this. I would even support OWS if they would just stop the partisan nonsense and protest a very real and valid cause. I think this country is in for a revolution with or without Ron Paul, but he certainly has woken me up. It makes no difference which party people represent. People need to see this corruption for what it is!!

I didn't intend to go on this rant, but as an example of how nonsensical the whole left right argument has become, I feel it's my duty to present a documentary on how this is not only happening from the GOP but also on the left!! Ralph Nader was an honest candidate whether we agree with him or not. The left TORE HIM APART even when celebs like Tim Robbins and Michael Moore supported him until the establishment convinced them to sell out!! The whole process is out of whack!

Please check out this documentary if you think this kind of nonsense is only coming from the GOP. Ralph Nader ran as an independent on the green party ticket in 2000 and mostly supported the left, making him the lefts' version of Ron Paul. Paul has only been smarter by actually running on the GOP ticket. Anyway youtube doesn't have the full documentary for copyright reasons, but I urge anyone left or right to look up the documentary called "Ralph Nader - An Unreasonable Man"

Here's a short preview of what to expect:

People call him crazy too. The left even accused him of single-handedly ruining Gore's chances on purpose! He was just an honest man with an honest mission and he got canned by the media and even those in the democratic establishment for it. Sound familiar?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Both Ralph Nader and Ron Paul are honest, intelligent, and good candidate. I wish all candidates were like these men. One election people might find themselves actually torn between parties rather than just candidates.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thanks, good vids! All we can do is hope that people finally wake up to this. It's not a partisan battle any longer, it's a battle of the truth that is happening, and we are losing our republic because of the lies. If we don't do something about it soon, we are done and the elite corporations have won. It's NOT a conspiracy theory, it's reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yeah, basically all of those other precincts won't count towards the total. So based on what that guy says, it seems that they've already locked Romney in as the winner when over 15% of the state hasn't even voted yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Closing duplicate topic.

There are MANY threads older than this one about this topic. Please contribute to them.

new topics

top topics

join