It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has begun: US NATO vrs PRIICKS (wargame)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WWIII Wargame:

US NATO launch an attack on Syria and Iran gets involved along with Hizbullah, it seems only about time when bigger powers get their minds into the mess. Will Russia and China allow regime changes in Syria and Iran. What should they do, the west is encroaching on their territories.

US+NATO+Japan+Australia+South Korea

vrs

PRIICKS: Pakistan+Russia(CSTO)+India+Iran+China+North Korea+Syria

edit on 9-2-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

War game result:

The F-22's malfunctioned and crashed before entering Russian airspace. The pilots ejected safely and were recovered by allied forces.

Russia swept through Georgia in an blitzkrieg style assault and seemed to have won very quickly, but became bogged down in a guerrilla warfare quagmire. After mounting pressure from home, economic woes, and a stern tongue lashing from the UN, Russia retreated back home. Georgia is declared the victor for having survived and picks up the pieces.

WW III will have to wait until the next go around.
edit on 9-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
India with Pakistan and China? lol good one. Indian would never side with either of those countries. The second largest Indian community outside of India is located in the States with 2,843,391 people.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
PRIICKS: Pakistan+Russia(CSTO)+India+Iran+China+North Korea+Syria

Are you insulting them by calling them priicks or is that actually what they're called?
This reads more like a short story.
edit on 9-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Of the 14 F-22s, 6 are immediately shot down by S-400s on the approach. By this time Mig-31s on patrol lock in to the remaining one's and wait for them to come within the range. Russian airfields south of Moscow go in to highest alert mode and 2 Squadrons of Su-35s take to air in wait for coming in F-22s.

4 more F-22s are shot down by S-400 battlion but 4 slip through. Armed with heavy guided bombs, they are successfully able to bomb the tunnel on Russia Georgia border and cut the Russians off from the main land.

51st Army is trapped in Georgia along with 4 Brigades of VDV and 5 dozen Spetsnaz special forces.......................

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

India has defense pact with Russia, full mutual defense pact. China takes Russian side then Pakistan jumps in too as it has similar defense pact with China.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Make some more decent name, I just made this name in haste.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You are speaking of these things as if they are fact, when the only real fact here is that you made it all up

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am a little confused. What on earth are we talking about here? Ok Ok i know the substance of your post is a war game alluding to WW3 but is this speculation? Did you read something? Is this a story? It reads like a video game campaign...Please explain your post OP so I can stop scratching my head

edit on 9-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
You are speaking of these things as if they are fact, when the only real fact here is that you made it all up

It is a WARGAME pal, just build on it...............we will discuss lots of weaponary, politics, human psychology, culture etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ahh ! , after reading your last post I finally get where you're going with this.
To everyone bagging the OP , let him run with it. Interject with your own ideas of what would happen in the given situation. Just don't bag him for sharing what he thinks might happen, as he's not asking everyone to believe him , just putting the ideas out there.

Please continue.

On a side note, Syria can't be far off now. Why not adapt your scenario to include this being a pre-curser, because as we all know, it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have two questions to begin with:

Can S-400s shoot down the F-22s. Somewhere I read that F-22s cannot be detected unless they come real near.

Will Russia immediately respond with nuke attack on west in the above scenario. I.e. will first reaction to incursion by F-22s be the Topol-Ms dispatched right away.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Disclaimer: the information posted below is highly speculative and I have no proof or facts to back any of it up. Just my dead reckoning.

I'm sure if they were able to obtain a lock on the F-22 it could shoot it down. Thing is the F-22 probably looks no different from a bird or some smaller object on radar. That on top of radar jamming the S-400 radar operators may have a difficult time obtaining a radar lock. I do believe that it can be tracked and possibly shot down via infrared though. Unless they have figured out away to mask the heat of the engines altogether.

I doubt Russia would strike back with nukes if the F-22's invaded their air space and bombed a target. For one, I don't even know if Russia would openly admit to such an incursion of their airspace as it would be a total embarrassment / failure by their air defense network. They would probably cut off the supply lines to Afghanistan and create a choke/flash point there as a retaliatory move to such an attack.

edit on 9-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This isn't a war game. This is theoretical guesswork.

If you want a war game I can set up a virtual world, give everyone their own job within an alliance - or a nation - or controlling each individual nation with wartime emergency powers.

Then you can spend the time plotting on a map what goes where.

Then once everyone is set up, maneuvers and engagements can begin. Political or military engagement.

Thats how you do large scale war games... not sit back and guess what might happen. I in fact happen to run such games on the occasion with friends.

TIP: Never invade Russia during winter.

EDIT: Also your title may induce panic within some people who are jumpy, they may not quite get the war game tag...also calling OPFOR "Priicks" is rather... possibly offensive.

NATO generally uses BLUFOR and OPFOR for it's wargames. US uses Blue and Red teams. Etc etc etc. Even when referring to themselves.

As for F-22 being detected? A good radar engineer can pick up stealth on radar. It doesn't make it immune...just more durable. If a operator is looking at the right time with the right conditions, an F-22 will stick out the second it pops off an anti radiation missile. The operator has seconds to react but SAM will usually get one off before that missile hits.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Foxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

That's true, detecting the entry of stealth is one thing and gaining a lock and shoot down is another. this means one can detect the presence of stealth b2 or f22 but they cannot track it down as of yet. That makes Russia vulnerable to attack and destruction of its air defense and even airfields hosting aircrafts etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok I get it now
Interesting idea for a thread Victor. I see things happening a little differently though. Russia imo will not be the starting off point but rather the middle east, perhaps centered around US warships stationed off the coast of Iran.

OR

As a direct result from military actions involving Israel promulgating immediate intervention from the US...

If another war kicks off down there, I am gut wrenchingly certain that the other major world players will get involved and we will be piled into another world war.

ETA: See this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
...some Iranian officials are now even willing to carry out attacks on U.S. soil.

“Anyone who harbors any thought of invading the Islamic Republic of Iran - or even if the thought crosses their mind - should be prepared to receive strong blows and the steel fists of the military, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, and the Basij, backed by the entire Iranian nation," has said.

edit on 9-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You have to understand the politics as well as the military concepts here.

India would stay neutral,it has too many links into the west and would like to see its "friends" Pakistan suffer and so would not take sides

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

And besides all of that. They need to work out all the bugs in the F-22 before it's combat ready, and the JSF doesn't even look like it'll be approved.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

All right change the theater to middle east as it is current and also more probable for bigger powers to get involved.
That also seems to be the advise of few others.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

So you mean to say India will walk out of the mutual defense pact with Russians at the time when the real need arises. I do not think so.

Links to the west are good so breaking off with Russians will result in China and Pak attacking India so they have to fight any ways, this side or that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join