It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't leftists just go away?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Seriously? That's what you got out of that? Wake the hell up dude. How about not being so bloody lazy and go do your own research so that you may have something to add to the argument instead of your pre-pubescent whining, which has now spoiled my good mood. Shame on you sir.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That would be a great disturbance in the balance of the Force...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If they went away the whole 2 party distraction model that has been carefully and purposefully implemented in the U.S. would fail to keep people from turning their hate towards the actual people who are ruining this country.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
reply to post by spyder550

Spinning is taking things out of context -- not spinning is including the context -- Really do I have to explain this stuff

Oh wait, you're right... thank you for explaining it.
No link, no quote, no proof but I'll close my eyes and take your word for it

Easy enough, I may have assumed you could do a quick google here is an explanation -

www.politifact.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Don't succumb to his little charade. He's just another one of those instant-gratification sheeple that doesn't learn anything unless it's put in front of him by someone else and even then, it's still not a 100% affair. Goes along with a post I read a while ago: ""Pics or it didn't happen". The true manifestation of ignorance." some paraphrasing in that quote mind you.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh here we go.

"Leftists and Rightists" are weak conformists. They subscribe to ideas not of their own and are easily labeled or boxed leaving them to be that much more easily dismissed.

I'm hoping that we here at ATS have evolved well beyond 2 dimensions. Both dinosaur ideas are half full of horse manure. Those that have evolved beyond the bronze age look at both sides and accept them for the humorous, lazy and useless mules they are. Just crabs in a bucket.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Don't succumb to his little charade. He's just another one of those instant-gratification sheeple that doesn't learn anything unless it's put in front of him by someone else and even then, it's still not a 100% affair. Goes along with a post I read a while ago: ""Pics or it didn't happen". The true manifestation of ignorance." some paraphrasing in that quote mind you.

I am old I grew up in some really fun times -- the only thing that I really regret is that I haven't had google for my entire life. I grew up doing research in the library -- it would take hours to find any thing much less find some kind of real consensus on an idea, not counting the continual distraction of being surrounded by thousands of books. So I am not succumbing I am just exercising my brain -- good thing for us old guys to do. And I did learn the truth to the little gotcha about Pelosi's statement. CONTEXT - the most important thing you can have.

I must admit I will have fun watching the out of context stuff from the republican primaries -- rich target field very rich

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Oh here we go.

"Leftists and Rightists" are weak conformists. They subscribe to ideas not of their own and are easily labeled or boxed leaving them to be that much more easily dismissed.

I'm hoping that we here at ATS have evolved well beyond 2 dimensions. Both dinosaur ideas are half full of horse manure. Those that have evolved beyond the bronze age look at both sides and accept them for the humorous, lazy and useless mules they are. Just crabs in a bucket.

That totally overlooks the social organization - with out the structure and common language of the group than nothing would be accomplished, an anarchy as it were. Primates are just not wired that way, even monkeys have an organization. There are nuances but there still must be groups. Our problem is that we have evolved this to a our side vs their side, and now we have a stalemate -- governance is not the important thing winning is now primary -- I'm lookin' at you Mitch and friends.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Wasn't there a study done recently comparing the IQ's of Democrats and of Republicans?
There they go posting again and confirming the results!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by InfoKartel

Something that I don't get is this is my second post and I got knocked TWICE, BEFORE replying to this? I don't understand it. Yes- both warnings are for this thread, I could understand it had I posted that many times, but I don't know how I got dinged TWICE for ONE post.

Also, I don't know whats up with stating my opinion, agreeing with the OP I guess that is trolling.

edit on 8-2-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

First of all, if you do not understand the effect words can have you should NOT form an opinion that is so full of hate that it turns other human beings into diseases. Maybe that # was accepted in racist times or Nazi times or in medieval times but it's 2012, hurry up and evolve. You are de-humanizing yourself towards MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of people and your words are an attempt to get others to do the same. If you cannot understand these things then, with all 'due' respect, you were either not raised properly, you're just too dumb to understand cause and effect or you're just (hatefully) trolling.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
WOWWWWW!

I was on a two day bender when I wrote this. Plus, when I posted it, it disappeared and I thought it was deleted!
I have read through my OP and all the comments.

For those of you wondering my position and my ideology, I describe myself as a Constitutional Libertarian. I follow the Constitution from it's literal meaning when it was written. None of the black robe society's interpretation or precedent.

I lean social responsibility left. Meaning that in our social lives, we should have NO restrictions but with that, we are not allowed to ask the government for any assistance if we make mistakes.

I lean economically responsibility conservative, meaning we are on our own.

Now, being that I have stated that I am Constitutionally Libertarian, I realize that the government has to supply certain things to the country. Meaning anything specifically addressed within the Constitution is allowed. Since about 89% of what the federal government does is NOT in the Constitution, I think we are already in a leftist dystopia.

I will return to address specific comments after I go get a pack of smokes, that are 90% tax so that you leftists can have your free crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

There you GO! That is the smartest and most coherent message I have seen EVER!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join