It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't leftists just go away?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed, that leftists NEVER leave you alone. They are like a bad case of STDs! They never go away, they live forever and continually exert their idiocy. They are like reoccurring STDs.

Tell me, NAME ONE conservative in the last 50 years from the US that has hung around and attempted to tell the next President what to do. Show me the time it happened.

Anyway, Al Gore is down at the South Pole pushing his global something or other. Bill Clinton is pushing his global something or other. Carter is over in Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba or some other communist country telling us that state control of everything is a great thing.

Tell me leftists, when the HELL do you folks shut up?

We now have several countries segueing into Totalitarian Theocracy. BUT HEY, Democracy is a great thing according to the marxists. They attempt to frame the US as a Democracy, even though we are not. We are a democratically elected Constitutional Republic. No matter how much our Supreme Court justices wish we had a South African Constitution. It is almost hilarious, how the leftists HATE our country, yet the US is the only country in the last 250 years to have only one Constitution. They are working on that by the way.

Let us continue, since 1980, the US former Presidents have generally returned to the private life, except of course the leftists, aka Democrats. For some reason, they just do NOT want to go away. Is it a response to corruption, crime, or other similar situations? Of course not, they just want to CONTROL the world. That is what they enjoy! Right lefties? Let us remember, that people from the conservative field, go back to private life, yet the leftists ALWAYS attempt to remain relevant.

I wrote this at another location and I will end with this statement-

How about that freaky life of one Barrack Hussein Obama. The president was born to a jezebel that was supposedly married to a man that was already married to several women. The man was of the Muslim faith. The mother was of the communist faith, she had no religion. Obama went on to live with his new father that was also a Muslim and was raised in the Indonesian Muslim faith and school. When his mother no longer wanted him, he went to live with his marxist grandparents and then to school to the marxists he sought after. He spent 20 years in his social justice church and black theological pastor.

Please tell me, where in that description did Christianity ever come up? Where did this freak ever learn the golden rule? Where did he ever learn the Christian belief of individual redemption? Where did he ever learn the Constitutional belief of individual responsibility? Where did he EVER learn that hard work, self reliance, anything to do with responsibility have any substantive response?

If you look at history, to elect a narcissistic, compulsive liar and fundamental sociopath is a sign of the degradation of that society. Sometimes it turns completely catastrophic, sometime naught. Clinton was another of the same attributes, do you notice that sick individual will NOT go away. Heck, his VP will not go away and keep his big mouth shut! The Bushes on the other hand, keep to themselves. They go back home and remain silent. Yet you have the psycho Carter, Clinton, Gore and others flying around the globe still attempting to push their beliefs!

I think a few of the countries around the world have a point, why don't these narcissists just SHUT THE HELL UP!?

Anyway, I am sure that these leftists know what is the best for us, you have to look at history to understand. Look at Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler, and other leftists, they were like the most knowledgeable ever! Keep the faith leftists, sooner or later you will create a dystopian regime that only kills 99% and create the ultimate 1% society!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
GO 1%!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

Because the right would fall over without the balance.

Where do you get your ideas? Clearly not from the libertarians and leftists like Ron Paul.
The trouble with the right is they are horrible at negotiation. Shoot down what you don't agree with or understand. Yeah that's a policy...lol

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK
Tell me, NAME ONE conservative in the last 50 years from the US that has hung around and attempted to tell the next President what to do.

Dick Cheney. White House Chief of Staff to Gerald R. Ford, Secretary of Defense to the first President Bush, Vice president under George W. Bush.

He and a lot of the other PNAC clowns have been popping up in every "consevative" administration for decades.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

People like you and the (also) deranged person underneath you should be monitored.

Really.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I agree whole-heartedly with your right to rant.

However, without disagreeing, I'd like to ask for your definition of Leftist. Not the dictionary definition, mind you... just yours.

I'm also not intending this as a slight in any way. Curiosity. The "Right" and "Left" paradigm in the US has always seemed strange to me... like more of a "Extreme Right" and "Slightly Less Extreme Right" (Left by comparison.)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I don't know if you're aware, but the CURRENT president is a Democrat. A "leftist". Why would they go away? They're in the White House. What the heck are you ranting about?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Also, political trolling is probably going to happen especially on this thread.

It's funny that when right wing nut jobs are against something, they turn out to be partaking in that something themselves. Whether that be drugs, sex, or forum opinions.

You just made a political troll post and you're stating "political trolling is probably going to happen".

Priceless

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Because they are your brothers. Don't fall for the divide and conquer agenda. Forgive and Love your brothers, your fellow human beings. Whoever convinced you to hate them made a mistake.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I just want to point out that currently, in the USA, there is an active effort to make left and right vanish. There will be the one rule of the government party. They democrats and republicans are almost identical now a days. For Christ's sake Ron Paul is the most republican nominee and he seems like a DEMOCRAT to dumb people!

You will get your wish eventually. There will be the governments party. and that's it.

enjoy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

...there thinking process is truly wired very different
...they're afraid of death/dying
...control freaks just like the other poster mentioned
...they enjoy creating emotional disorder!
...they live in a delusional forward march of bullying and destroying those who can't conform to the utopia-ism way
...the "right" doesn't strike back until its too late
...they can't understand individualism, pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, thus "group" mentality and the need to divide and destroy
...they can't argue facts or follow through on the whole subject, they argue with emotions, not logic
Allen West said it best.
Leave!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is no such thing as Conservative, nor liberal, No Democrats, No Republicans,

It is ALL just Theater.

Divide and Conquer, and it has worked very well.

Even some involved at the lower levels of the Power Pyramid truly believe in the false paradigms.

Rest assured that those who occupy the upper levels of the Power Pyramid know that it is only manipulation.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Tell me, NAME ONE conservative in the last 50 years from the US that has hung around and attempted to tell the next President what to do. Show me the time it happened.

Well, Dick Cheney, for one.

www.newser.com...

And, how about Bush, Sr.

mediamatters.org...

The reason why Bush Jr. is so quiet is because he doesn't want to call any attention to himself, seeing as he was the WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY.

progressivegrae.newsvine.com...

The rest of your post I won't even address, as it is too ignorant to deserve a response. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well to start it is great that we've approached this topic in a manner that we could actually discuss it. A lot to work with here.

If you look at history, to elect a narcissistic, compulsive liar and fundamental sociopath is a sign of the degradation of that society

And who off the Republican ticket might you be casting your support for? This is in no way, shape or form an attempt to defend Obama, but if we're going to be fair let's at least accept that the "right" is right around the top of the categories you've created. Humility and honesty doesn't exactly run too deep with some of the Republican candidates.

Although I do think you raise a good point about the public profiles that we see from exiting Democratic Presidents when compared to exiting Republican candidates. In recent decades, age does come to mind. I don't have numbers in front of me but the likes of Clinton were much younger than the Reagan's and Nixon's. And obviously Nixon had his explanation as to why he didn't live a public life. But both Bush's have been fairly quiet. So I think that is a good point.

But maybe just Democrats know better and it is their civic duty to spread the word to others who will listen? (joking!)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Because there is no darkness without light

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Because they are your brothers. Don't fall for the divide and conquer agenda. Forgive and Love your brothers, your fellow human beings. Whoever convinced you to hate them made a mistake.

I could understand if it wasn't an "all or nothing" push and shove coming from the leftist. I've been posting to another member on here who prefers that his/her "cause" is okay, and the way they fight for their cause is okay, but if another group does the same (minus the filth and destruction that the leftist create)... they aren't allowed to protest.

Another example is you will hear no one on the left striking a somewhat balance when it comes to women using abortion as birth control.
It's not okay to abort multiple babies just so someone is no longer pregnant and no health issues or rape is involved.
It seems like the left will sacrifice millions of babies before they ever give up the right to be responsible.
Their only way to make an impact is to divide and conquer.

edit on 8-2-2012 by sweetliberty because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Republicans,democrats,righties and lefties.....I wish all of them would go away so someone could start trying to actually solve problems instead of spending so much time labeling people and generalizing.
The lefties complain about the righties,the righties complain about the lefties.
The dems complain about the reps and the reps complain about the dems.

How about people quit complaining about each other and just fix the damn problems??

edit on 8-2-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

They are like a bad case of STDs! They never go away, they live forever and continually exert their idiocy. They are like reoccurring STDs.

I wouldnt know. Surely there's a cream you could use or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
neither a bird nor a plane can fly with just one wing or fly properly if one is larger that the other. And neither wing should be in control but the brain at the front and center.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join