It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe sets D-Day on Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Possibly, cheaper smokes and better cigars, thats for sure! Good dancing too. Ever seen West Side Story?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

They have been quite, big brother has'nt noticed them yet but am sure when he does it will be fixed!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Annee

Sometimes great men are just that, Great Men....time tells all, no doubt!!

I assume you are referring to Obama.

Who will go down in history as one of America's greatest presidents.

Obama will go down in history as America's first Black president.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Annee

Maybe the last president.

Never underestimate a dictator.

"Papa Obama, President for Life" -- that has a familiar ring to it. I'm waiting for the revival of the Ton Ton Macoute.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why does the chest thumpings of someone who sympathies with child abusers.. matter to anyone?
This guy needs to be forcefully removed from office and restricted to washing industrial grade garbage bins for income.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Let me guess?

Reported by a whining birther?

Get over it is all I have to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a barbaric buffoon who puts drug addicts in the nations biggest tent city in the sweltering heat rather than allowing them to go to rehab.

That's because if you decide to commit a crime in the county of MARICOPA, Arizona you do the time. If you don't like tent city then don't commit crimes here. Maybe we should ship them to Houston, Texas and you can personally see to their rehab. Compassion and all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I like the Yawn part...

1) when, and where in 1961 were, African Americans referred to as "African Americans"

2) If Washington, Franklin, and Jefferson were alive today they would be considered Terrorists for standing up for the constitution.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Look, I understand some of the examples of what you have shown have legitimate issues with race and I totally agree with you on that point ...but to place everyone who might see evidence to challenge a birth right, to those same standards is unfair...and inaccurate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ok lets for giggles say that the birth certificate is fake. It is not the presidents fault or problem. The birth certificate was copied by the state of Hawaii and certified by them. The constitution of the United States says that each state must respect the records of each other state.

So your beef is not against the president or his administration but against the state of Hawaii. Why do the birthers not go there to pursue their case, it is a state of the United States of America - though some of them will debate that too. As far as any court in the US will rule the BC is a true and honest record of the state of Hawaii. IF you can show that it is a forgery it is not the president, it is the bureaucracy of the state of Hawaii. It is pretty simple and I am surprised a legal wiz like O Taitz hasn't figured that out. I don't see how you have an issue until you find out what the state did or didn't-- any thing else is just stuff your'e pulling out of that dark place where the sun don't shine.

You birthers don't think that they don't know about this cause they are on an island and they probably don't have TV or intertubes.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I may be incorrect but the State of Hawaii has declined to comment one way or the other and they have basically pled the 5th. So that does not mean it was certified by the State of Hawaii.... and no the issue is not with Hawaii.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Healthreply to post by thehoneycomb

The last thing I heard was:

I think you're talking about this statement from the ex-gov of that state.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health
Interesting,,,, But A Long Form Does Just Happen To Appear,,,,,,, I Agree,,, It's All B. S.

What Does Sheriff Joe Have,,,Nothing.
edit on 7-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Kinda reminds ya of the Revolutionary War eh, what a bunch of idiots those guys were!

Nothing more patriotic than revolting against your own country.

When will birthers get sick of lucy pulling the ball away?
Any of you still waiting to hear what Donald Trump found out?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
reply to post by Flatfish

Puerto Rico would certainly have more to offer. Arizona can fend for themselves.

That's right we can and will fend for ourselves more than the so called state of Texas will ever do. Indeed everything in the state of Texas is big.....including the stench.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm reasonable confident Obama is born in the USA......but his biological parent/s are not who he says they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I really wish you would stop badmouthing Texas.

Arizona is just as bad or worse, but that only because it neighbors California.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by solarstorm

Oh yawn.

Another birther showing yet more faked "evidence" because he can't handle the idea of a biracial president telling him that he can't clamp down on those brown people that bother the rich whities in Arizona so much.

Because everyone knows that the people coming over the border from Mexico are really Canadians, Swedish, English, German, Irish, Norwegian and other white people. We should never suspect that a Mexican looking person might be illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join