It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of funny things I have experienced in recent days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ah, a little trigger happy on the enter button there.....apologies.

So yeah, crazy 7 day's I have had, well ok only two out of the seven really, it all began when.....

I was thinking to myself about a well known brand of deodorant, one made exclusively for men, well I have always liked the fragrance, and thought to myself, wow wouldn't it be great if they made one for women.

Well two days later, and I saw an ad on youtube, for a female deodorant from this exclusively male brand, so I thought ok, nice.

But then today I on a whim was walking past the hairdressers, saw they had an offer on cut and colour, so thought, yeah why not, haven't trimmed my hair for six months, and a little colour (which will wash out I am assured) would be just what I need to lift those February blues.

Whilst sat in the hairdressers waiting for the colour to be mixed before application to my hair, I had a thought, oh god what if they get it on my jumper, closely follwed by thinking, well if they do, its not the end of the world I have another jumper the same (I like this jumper a lot), and besides its not like they actually get it on your clothes.

Well later in the day I was trying something on in a shop, and as I took my coat off, about to remove my jumper, what did I find on the back....Yep, red hair dye ahhhhhh!

So anyway, just thought I would share my experience with you guy's I chose this forum, as it seemed to match my experience, but mods please move if in the wrong place.

Please feel free to share your experiences, how often they occur for you, if they occur, and what does it all mean ?

edit on 6-2-2012 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by solargeddon because: Typos !

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Lynx for Women had been announced early last month and the hair dye....always seem to happen.

2nd for requirements

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I had a similar experience while making a coffee,I said to myself "I hope i dont spill it everywhere" and sure enough it went all over the floor.Its a crazy world at times but we have to make the most of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You were merely listening to your intuition, I don't believe it is anything to do with prophetic visions.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I never heard about it, thats the point, if I had in some way had any interaction to prompt my thought I would not have made this thread.

As far as I was concerned this wasn't something happening, til I saw the ad.

As for the hair dye, I did ask the salon if this was a regular occurrance, and they siad no, which asctually you would expect, given that you are paying for a service, the dye is meant to be on your hair only.
edit on 7-2-2012 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Great, now to see if I can do that more often, would save me a lot time

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by taccj9903

Great, now to see if I can do that more often, would save me a lot time

Well being a woman you certainly have a better chance than most of us men who have tuned it out.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
synchronisity.
Probably spelt that wrong but yeah this happens to me all the time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

Now thats a word that whirled around my head when it happend, but wasn't entirely certain as to whether it was the most relevant to apply, due to knowing very little about its meaning.

Thanks, will look a bit more into that, see what its all about

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

It is cool, always makes me smile.
Now that you've acknowledged it, you'll notice it more and more.
There are quite a few threads about it on here..... happy hunting.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In the last few days I was trying to remember who sang a particular song and a commercial came on the tv showing Bruce Springstein singing the song.
I was thinking about an old movie that my husband and I like a lot called Ghost Story. Woke up Sunday morning and it was playing on the tv that I always leave on when I go to sleep.
On my day off last week I was flipping through the channels and said to myself come on, just one show that has to do with UFO's because there have not been many on recently and boom, next channel, there was an episode of UFO hunters on discovery channel.
This happens quite frequently to me. I am having a hard time remembering some others but it happens ALL the time honest !
It's the law of attraction in action.

top topics

join