It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

It's not that I have not seen the video in so much as I already know what they are going to say.

None of this is new, and all of it is disproven, if not, simpler to answer.

I have presented an argument. Nobody answers it. If you don't find it worth arguing about, why comment at all?
edit on 25-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I hate threads that don't offer the right amount of text as per ATS guidelines.Then toss on a video or three to compensate. Unless the videos are about ancient Egypt and even more so the pyramids. SnF

Pyr amid ? 3333-----------> Fire in the middle ?

The Kings chamber ? 3333------------> Reaction chamber ?

Sun Gods ? 3333------------> Sons of God. Gen :6:4

I think it's hilarious that we know of perfectly believable examples of tombs that Pharoah had constructed before his passing. Why mainstream academics insists that these mamouth undertakings were also tombs is beyond me. This lie was great for people 40 to 50 yrs ago but there is a wiser knowledge a foot in the gen-pop today.
Of course people who paid the mountains of money it takes to get thru college, aren't going to easily and openly admit they paid to be fed lies. But essentially that's exactly what goes on. College teaches you how to believe
and then how to spread the lies of the wicked. IMO

I believe one thing is certain. Something of epic proportions is being kept from common knowledge.

What do you think it could be ?
edit on 25-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I believe one thing is certain. Something of epic proportions is being kept from common knowledge.

the truth

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Come on people!! Read the book of Enoch if you want to know who built them. The Torah was wrote around that time and I don't care what anyone says. The only UFOs have made in the USA on them or they are the same holograms that the fallen angels used the first time to FOOL MAN. They are doing it again as the bible tells us the end of days will be like the days of Noah!! God sent the flood to wipe out the Nephlim after the fallen angels had been captured by Gods Arch Angels.

Name one book that has last even a tenth of what the bible has. It wasn't E.T. or little grey men. It was the fallen angels and their offspring the Nephlim.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

edit on 25-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Pandora's box... which would bring super technologies and the end of civilization as we know it. The powers that be would lose their powers and society would have to drastically change. Our economic system would no longer work...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by Harte

That's potential, not flow. To get flow you need to create a circuit by connecting opposing faces of the crystal. You are talking about polarity not flow...

If the electrons come out of the crystal, that's electron movement. I.e. "flow."

I didn't say current.

Harte

The electrons don't "come out" of the crystal... they have a polarity that creates a charge potential. There is no flow.. just an alignment of polarity that can be tapped.
edit on 22-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

No, peizoelectricity is the electron flow out of and back into a crystal lattice.

This is how many battery powered watches work today. By causing a crystal to expand and contract by applying alternating current to the crystal.

Extra electrons cause the crystal to expand, when they are removed, it contracts.

The reverse process is, I assume, what you're on about. I.e. the flow of electrons out of and back into a crystal by the alternating application of pressure and no pressure to the crystals in granite.

You don't get to redefine known phenomena to fit them to your thesis.

Harte

Just give it up. There is no flow.. there is no movement of current. For movement of current you need to connect the positive and negative sides of the crystal... if you had some evidence to back up your claim of "flow" you would post it.. but you haven't. Case closed.

Like I said - and you decided to ignore, I didn't say "current," I said flow.

You can't get any electrostatics out of quartz unless you make the electrons come out of the lattice.

Sorry, I assumed (God knows why) that you knew something about the subject.

Harte

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You can't get any electrostatics out of quartz unless you make the electrons come out of the lattice.

Harte

You are projecting now.... you got in over your head right from the start.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ok, but what could that truth hold that would obviously denegrate and liberate at the same time ? That a world
free of hierarchys and a monetary system is entirely possible ? A world where there is no room for the rich and powerful. A world without money is a world without war. I'm just kicking the crap around in my head but I think it is something that humanity needs to make it complete.

I think we are lost because we we're led astray. But we adapt to the horrors that come with being lost
all to easily. Truth is a sacred and spiritual part of life.
edit on 26-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Harte

You are projecting now.... you got in over your head right from the start.

Sorry, no:

Direct piezoelectricity of some substances like quartz, as mentioned above, can generate potential differences of thousands of volts.
The best-known application is the electric cigarette lighter: pressing the button causes a spring-loaded hammer to hit a piezoelectric crystal, producing a sufficiently high voltage electric current that flows across a small spark gap, thus heating and igniting the gas.

Source: wiki

Squeezing electrons out of a crystal lattice.

Sound familiar?

Harte

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Sound familiar?

Harte

Yes.. flow completing a circuit... that doesn't happen in electrogravitics. NO FLOW. So when the crystal is polarized there is no flow due to the dielectric. Just a potential caused by the alignment. To prove your point you would have to show evidence of flow without a circuit being completed... you haven't.

edit on 26-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sound familiar?

Harte

Yes.. flow completing a circuit... that doesn't happen in electrogravitics. NO FLOW. So when the crystal is polarized there is no flow due to the dielectric. Just a potential caused by the alignment. To prove your point you would have to show evidence of flow without a circuit being completed... you haven't.

edit on 26-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

The static charge is cause by electrons moving out of their "normal" positions in the crystal lattice. No current need be present. That's why I didn't use the term "current."

Current would imply the return of higher violtage electrons to a ground state. This doesn't occur, unless you arrange for it a la the quote I provided.

So, will you now tell us how this can be accomplished with a small amount of granite in a few spots in the GP?

Harte

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The static charge is cause by electrons moving out of their "normal" positions in the crystal lattice. No current need be present. That's why I didn't use the term "current."

Current would imply the return of higher violtage electrons to a ground state. This doesn't occur, unless you arrange for it a la the quote I provided.

You still haven;t shown any documentation of electrons "flowing" in a crystal without a circuit being completed. That was an inaccurate statement

So, will you now tell us how this can be accomplished with a small amount of granite in a few spots in the GP?

Harte

A small amount? there are tens of hundreds of tons of quartz granite above the King's chamber... above a very very small "target" and an incredible amount of motion to convert to coherent charge potential...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809

You have no idea how the pyramids exist or what they are for, for a reason. You are all slaves in a game you cannot even begin to fathom. All will be made aware soon. Magic is very real.

Magic is very real, but not because you say so. :-)

La ikra fee deen - There is no compulsion in religion, I only pass on a message. There is much that needs to be said, so please keep up. First I'll see if you can understand. Please read: Sura Baqara Verse 98 - 102

Bismillah ir rahamar nir aheem - (In the name al Allah the beneficent the merciful)

Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and prophets to Gabriel and Michael-Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject faith. (98)

We have sent down to thee manifest signs (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse. (99)

Is it not (the case) that every time they make a Covenant some party among them throw it aside? - Nay most of them are faithless. (100)

And when came to them a Messenger from Allah, confirming what was with them, a party of the people of the Book (jews and christians) threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know! (101)

They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon; the blasphemers were not Solomon but the evil ones, teaching men magic and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut, and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew! (102)

====
Regarding magic these verses sum up many things relevant today.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Come on people!! Read the book of Enoch if you want to know who built them. The Torah was wrote around that time and I don't care what anyone says. The only UFOs have made in the USA on them or they are the same holograms that the fallen angels used the first time to FOOL MAN. They are doing it again as the bible tells us the end of days will be like the days of Noah!! God sent the flood to wipe out the Nephlim after the fallen angels had been captured by Gods Arch Angels.

Name one book that has last even a tenth of what the bible has. It wasn't E.T. or little grey men. It was the fallen angels and their offspring the Nephlim.

Bismillah,

sometimes you have to pick sense from non-sense. My previous post regarding magic may explain further. However, Angels are not male or female. The are created from light just as we are created from clay. Angels do not disobey, there are no rogue angels. The do what they are commanded.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I stumbled over this weird coincidence with a news article just now.
I find it amazing!!!

Title:
Mayan Light Beam Photo: Message from Gods, or iPhone Glitch?

news.yahoo.com...

It was taken with an iphone from a tourist at the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza.
Im not much of an expert, but, somehow I think its too much of a beam to be a glitch in the camera.
Your thoughts?

edit on 28/2/2012 by mikepopy because: add

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

It looks like a photoshop job.
I'm not a picture expert but just pausing the video it looks like the "beam" has a higher resolution than the rest of the picture.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Of course they help. I mean think about it. How can the egyptians build pyramids at a time when they had primitive technology (compared to ours). Most of the other known civilizations didnt have pyramids then and they most dont have them today

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

I remeber reading that book as well. I also read one about the pyramids on mars, they are probably power plants too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Look great and the alternate technology that our times have forgone, can't stop thinking its similar to Tron the movie yo with the wireless electricity.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Very good post and amazing information. Shows me that you can not get too old to learn.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join