It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Where is there ANY proof in this thread? I haven't seen one shred of evidence that points to someone being an actor, and NO, your opinion is not proof of anything, my opinion that roses stink is not proof that roses stink. How about showing proof that any of these "actors" were trained actors, did any other work, how were they cast? Was there an open casting call? Or did the government already have a list of actors that wouldn't blow their cover-story? How were they paid? How did you get the $200,000 value? Did they go through the screen actors' guild? Did they have to hire stagehands to set-up planted evidence? Was everyone informed of what was going down long before it happened? Like days? Weeks? Months?

Who wrote their script? Who edited and proof-read? Who did the casting, and what agencies were involved? Did the actors negotiate through an agent? Did they have rehearsals? Did they know who their fellow actors were? How deep did the cover-stories go? If ALL these people were actors, there has to be proof they had made up histories/bios. Did you talk to every friend and family of all these "actors"? Check out their neighborhoods and interviewed their neighbors? Did you try to contact anyone that would of been in school with them?

A MILLION possible loose ends, but I don't see ANY answered, nor attempted to be answered. You can find the names and hometowns of the supposed "actors", so why not go investigate and get some proof? Should be easy, right? Might be harder then making a claim with absolutely no proof and demand everyone else do the leg work prove you wrong, though.

Do you really understand the EFFORT it would take to organize, and pull off a deception like this? AND be able to keep EVERYTHING super secret with not one loose end? It wouldn't be easier to just hire Muslimmuslim extremists to fly a couple planes into a building? All of these super-elaborate, expensive, unnecessary plot devices doesn't make any sense...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Why do you assume all this information would be available to the public?

Do you think our "elites" are not capable of a conspiracy this size?

There are MANY questions, which is why ATS is here...so we can discuss them.

There is TONS of proof in the videos i posted! Did you even watch them?? They are very strange.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Do you really think that scripts and editors and the people involved are going to provide any proof? You must be living in an alternate reality to the one the rest of us live in. When evil people do their evil business - it is up to the people who do not practice evil to work their evil actions out and heal the mess they leave behind.

Criminals never want to get caught - it is up to all the enquiring minds to sift through what little evidence is provided - usually the mess that evil leaves behind. I think you are probably watching too many television cop shows and think that criminals just leave their evidence lying around and throw their hands up at the end of the hour show.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

So that proves that she's been paid 200k? For that money couldn't they have got a better actor?

Why do they need better actors? Seems like they convinced YOU it was real.

It was a flippant remark. But I note you've ignored the serious questions I posed you. Do you honestly believe that you have stumbled upon a woman who is being paid to pretend her son is dead? And your evidence for this is simply something you're reading from her expressions?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

...unless the government breeds psychopaths for operations such as this?...
in a way they breed all types of people, military, doctors etc... what's so hard about believing they could intentionally create enough criminals for an op, to then come in and pretend to save the day.

none of this is new, they've planned stuff like this before. the government works exactly like anonymous.
it can be anyone.

Yes you're probably right. There is a secret government facility that oversees the creation of psychopaths for use in fantastically complex false flag operations. They've got so good at their psycho creation that none of these volatile, mercenary psychopaths ever try to gain from their incredible insider knowledge.

Of course your evidence for this is... well, obviously you don't have any whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

in a way they breed all types of people, military, doctors etc... what's so hard about believing they could intentionally create enough criminals for an op, to then come in and pretend to save the day.

none of this is new, they've planned stuff like this before. the government works exactly like anonymous.
it can be anyone.

Yes you're probably right. There is a secret government facility that oversees the creation of psychopaths for use in fantastically complex false flag operations. They've got so good at their psycho creation that none of these volatile, mercenary psychopaths ever try to gain from their incredible insider knowledge.

Of course your evidence for this is... well, obviously you don't have any whatsoever.

However justified your critique of making claims specifically about the United States government with little to no evidence, I'm sure you've heard what happened to the CIA run, NATO sponsored secret anti-communist program in Italy?

Yeah thank you CIA, for designing a secret state within a state, to 'protect' us all from the 'communist menace'.

Thank you Gladio, for conducting terrorist attacks and then blaming them on the 'communists', in other words, the very definition of a 'false flag' operation.

edit on 5-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that you have stumbled upon a woman who is being paid to pretend her son is dead?

Yes

And your evidence for this is simply something you're reading from her expressions?

My evidence for this is in the first 2 video's i posted, where 2 OTHER people were caught "acting". This very well could be happening with Marks mom. In the 4th video, she calls into ABC. 100% of Americans are suppose to believe its all authentic. Most still do. I dont. Sorry.

edit on 5-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

it can be anyone.

because i'm just shooting ideas out for my entertainment on a conspiracy site.
it's not as difficult as you would have it seem either. simple influences of the mind at crucial intervals and you'd have your criminal, military officer, doctor, ______, etc...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

That said, 'VicSims', needless to say, is disgusting and baseless.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

But this........this blatant disregard for the human life lost and the people involved makes me physically ill......

Sorry

Not my fault your pineal gland is complete crap. Wake Up and the smell the conspiracys!

p.s if this type of stuff makes you physically ill-your on the WRONG forum. Maybe i could suggest a gardening forum? Maybe a cute little princess forum? Face it: Everything from Titanic to Columbine to 9/11 is full of fakery. Most of you are too full of FEAR to realize this.

Careful who you insult new guy.......they just might know more about the topic than you do

Ive been around these boards for a pretty long while..........and its not the forum itself that makes me sick....

Apparently you have a lack of reading comprehension.......try reading my post again and then figuring out what makes me ill.........

I love it how you truthers attack people that challenge your "theories" especially when they start falling apart around you
edit on 5-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you can contribute to this "falling apart" of my theory. While most in denial "talk", ive continued to post links and videos. Why not challenge my theory....or would you like some cheese with that whine?

p.s your username fits this topic perfectly

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Maybe you can contribute to this "falling apart" of my theory. While most of you in denial just "talk", ive continued to post links and videos. Why not challenge my theory....or would you like some cheese with that whine?

Ground your baseless nonsense in scientific fact and you're in... But that will never, ever happen. All you have is your delusional personal opinion and incredulousness. You have nothing.

So, I suggest instead of recommending wine and cheese, you stop drinking the Jayhan koolaid.

None of this will ever go anywhere, and I'm very happy to know you may spend a lifetime pursuing this boondoggle unsuccessfully.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

You'd like some cheese too eh? Theres plenty!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You'd like some cheese too eh? Theres plenty!

I bet.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Maybe you can contribute to this "falling apart" of my theory. While most in denial "talk", ive continued to post links and videos. Why not challenge my theory....or would you like some cheese with that whine?

Links and videos are in now way proof, nothing in any of those videos is even close to convincing......

Challenge it? lol theres not much to challenge, its clear its bunk......

That being said, you started the thread, the burden of proof is on YOU......

Again, falling back on trying to insult me lends itself to your theory falling apart and you not having anything else to fall back on

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Links and videos are in now way proof, nothing in any of those videos is even close to convincing......

??????

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

??????

Praimnath's and others' stories were told on the BBC docudrama 9/11: The Twin Towers (a.k.a. Inside the Twin Towers). His story was also chronicled on the 2006 documentary United by 9/11. The dramatization shows Praimnath as having an office near the center, but he in reality had a southwest corner office.

en.wikipedia.org...

NEEEEEEEEXT.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You just proved that he lied then. Too many people must have called in complaining that his survival would have been impossible. (no scratches/burns/scars?) He said the wing was 20 feet from him.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You just proved that he lied then. Too many people must have called in complaining that his survival would have been impossible. (no scratches/burns/scars?) He said the wing was 20 feet from him.....

Wrong, you just proved you lied.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

???? Explain

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join